Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 05:34 AM   #140126
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

I dunno which game, wasnt really paying attention when I heard the whining. I ended up getting black ops while I was out though.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:34 AM   #140127
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-19-2010, 05:48 AM   #140128
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Said fuck it, watching Zombieland now.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Old 11-19-2010, 05:49 AM   #140129
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

still havent seen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-19-2010, 05:53 AM   #140130
MikeH
waffler

I watch it all the time.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

need to figure out what Im gonna get me pops for christmas.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #140131
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol.

well haz fun. ima go napz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-19-2010, 06:09 AM   #140132
MikeH
waffler

nap? wtf, its 10
Old 11-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #140133
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's friday.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #140134
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 11-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #140135
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Morning.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #140136
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

hey hey hey....

morning
Old 11-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #140137
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haz my Dunkin Donuts coffee

Drop truck off right after work for alignment before my new tires are fucked.

Dr. appt. right after that.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I really wish I was not at work right now and instead on the highway to GA though
Old 11-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #140138
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
I haz my Dunkin Donuts coffee

Drop truck off right after work for alignment before my new tires are fucked.

Dr. appt. right after that.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I really wish I was not at work right now and instead on the highway to GA though
wish i had truck....muh tranny still getting fixed....but then.

panteh droppah ridez again!
Old 11-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #140139
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread

Dfw coffee
Old 11-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #140140
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

<<<<<<<------ haz coffee

u jelly?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #140141
.GARY.

Something has been bothering me about my truck lately, and I cant figure it out. Keep wondering if I need to add a BL or what. I'm thinking the Zone 1.5". I opted out of the coil spacers because I do not want it to ride like shit. I am considering doing a coilover conversion though next year just to get a bit more lift in the front. What else am I missing though?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Juan, I share but you 1500 mi away buddy

Old 11-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #140142
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Quote:
Something has been bothering me about my truck lately, and I cant figure it out. Keep wondering if I need to add a BL or what. I'm thinking the Zone 1.5". I opted out of the coil spacers because I do not want it to ride like shit. I am considering doing a coilover conversion though next year just to get a bit more lift in the front. What else am I missing though?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

fronts kinda saggeh
Old 11-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #140143
.GARY.

I know. Its bothering me. I hate Coils hence the reason I debating doing a coilover conversion next year at some point. I want about 1 to 1.5 of Cali on the truck and I'm not getting there. I swapped my 2" aal for a 1" Zerorate and it just sits level now, not what I had hoped for
Old 11-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #140144
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread

Quote:

Truck looks good imo

And

guess ill make my own coffeh then
Old 11-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #140145
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

coil spacer and be done with it.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #140146
.GARY.

Thanks Juan.

Grant - The trucks having alignment issues arleady though, I'm afraid throwing the 2" spacers will not be worth it between alignment issues and the shit ride. On GMFS KKelley did coilovers on his 2wd CC and granted had some mechanical/engineering issues I think it was the right way to go.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I know what, maybe I'll just sell it WAY over book to one of the spoiled kids in town and just go get something different to work with

Last edited by .GARY.; 11-19-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #140147
stonehenge

srs, get a cv

coffee be brewin'
Old 11-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #140148
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wan, convert CV to stick shift.
http://www.crownvic.net/drock96marquis/5speed.htm
Old 11-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #140149
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fkn mike. it was 11 iin youston when i fell asleep.

omg woke up this morning to a message from ATT. haz free hbo for a week

and we are gonna haz thanksgiving nomz too
meats:
smoked turkey
ham

sides:
cornbread stuffing
green bean casserole
mashed potatoes
fresh yams
giblet gravy
cranberry sauce
dinner rolls

desserts:
brownies
pecan pie squares
cappuccino cheesecake
hello dolly bars

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #140150
.GARY.

DNW stick shift unless constantly driving highway. I get annoyed with driving one in town constantly having to shift, I am too lazy.
Closed Thread