Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-19-2010, 04:46 AM   #451
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Cez...3 letters.

W T F

End of Eva made no sense. So after the Third Impact and Shinji was like a god...he erased everyone but brought back him and Rei?

My head hurts

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

But why was Asuka alive in the end?
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:47 AM   #452
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you saw it?

pero no not exactly. you see how everyone is turning to LCL thats them giving up their physical self and joining themselves into one human self so to speak. and when shinji is having that little dream or whatever. thats his turn to be "judged" so to speak and hes trying to decide wheter to join everyone or keep his physical self. then in the end when its himself and asuka. its them because they decided to not become one with everyone.

least thats my interpretation lol. hope that makes sense. i went to wiki and read up. it kinda has the same thing i came up with.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #453
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea, just got done watching

So, Shinji and Asuka are themselves, but Asuka was already dead when unit 02 got eaten and stabed to hell.

Was Rei the embodiment of all the humans then?
Old 08-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #454
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i didnt think she was dead. she was probably alive in that tube thing.

and rei was that angels soul that was deep inside NERV

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 04:56 AM   #455
VmaxEngage

Was that Adam or Lilith inside NERV?

I always thought it was Adam, looked like a dude, but then Rei is a chick so IDK

Rei sucked up all the LCL into the ball, thought she made everyone one
Old 08-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #456
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lilith i think. and it was because one of the AT fields were so strong it was hard for people to keep their physical appearance, one of the last NERV guys had mentioned that

btw battle angel alita LO manga returns
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...return-planned

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 05:01 AM   #457
VmaxEngage

Awesome, BA is back. I need to check out some of teh mangas

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Oh yea, watched teh movie SUBBED
Old 08-19-2010, 05:02 AM   #458
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn dude you have alot of manga to read lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #459
VmaxEngage

I dont have the time! lol Someday maybe I'll get around to it.

But for now, sleepz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #460
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. should sneak into restroom and read manga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #461
VmaxEngage

LoL

Could take my laptop in there
Old 08-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #462
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol imo

btw you saw the part in the beginning when shinji is in asukas hospital room and he jerks off when he turns her over showing some of her boobs?

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Oh yea, watched teh movie SUBBED
damn i missed this too.

i had to watch dubbed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #463
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

is pokemon anime? if so i haz watched back in day
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #464
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

its probably sad that i can name most if not all of the people on that poster

yea theres a lot of animes. and yea you can consider it anime. but more for kiddos though. i watched it too. still do before work lolz. its been like 10 years or more since its started and the dude is still the same age wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #465
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i think i see brock in the top right corner
Old 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #466
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

with the heart eyes yea i thought that was him

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #467
Trevor F

si. i feel the anime bug now. i can contribute to this thread.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #468
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #469
VmaxEngage

Yea...I saw that part...was like WTF Shinji is that skeet skeet?

Dont feel bad Cez lol I can name the majority of them people and the anime lol

Pokemon..damn. So long ago...

The anime bug is catchy
Old 08-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #470
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

seriously. i fucking rewinded too and was still

:roflshake:

that it is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #471
VmaxEngage

I was like no way he didnt do what I think he did, did he?

Then you confirmed my fear

Shinji
Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #472
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wiki confirmed it for me too. at first i was like uhh ok when he looked at his hand. but then he said something at the end of the scene. fucking dub sucked and was all low so i went back and turned it up. said something about fucking disgusting and i just went :pincheshinji:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #473
VmaxEngage

Yea, even with the sub version you couldnt hear shit. Glad I had the subs lol I read it, didnt hear it

Asuka tho DW
Old 08-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #474
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:emobird: i had my speakers turned all the way up lol. fucking explosions shit were all

word. and shes a badass. especially after she gets out of her emo stage. it was still badass seeing her mope around. very fucking twisted shit imo

i wonder what she meant in the end too though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #475
VmaxEngage

What she said?

Who knows. So the new Eva is a remake of teh old? Since everyone is one being now.