Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #426
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ima just keep following the anime that are still airing. like bleach and HSOTD. theres a few more too. ill give ya my currently watching list later lol.

yea me too. want the third one now

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

watching the end of evangelion dubbed. it sucks

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #427
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol It cant be that bad.

Just finished ep 7 of HOTD. Fucking awesome series, can't wait for the next episode.

Ep 6 shower scene FTMFW :ahhh:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Think I found a new fav. and your right Sub is way better than dub
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #428
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol they say seele is say-ley WTF!!!!! no you fucks its pronounced seal

and yes. told ya you saw the cockblocking light too?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 01:34 AM   #429
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Fuck that light! but dood...omg the fanservice is rediculous

I LOVE IT!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #430
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:roflword: now read the manga

OMG shinji just got some from misato. a "grown up kiss"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #431
VmaxEngage

Misato

Going to read brah!!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #432
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lmao she said they'd do the rest later

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #433
VmaxEngage

L
o
L

DW to see End of Eva now
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #434
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you havent seen?

ffuuu i thought you have i ruined that part for you lol.

the fucking badassness in the action and shit makes up for the crappy dub imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 01:42 AM   #435
VmaxEngage

All teh Eva I have seen is the tv series. Its cool brah...never ruins Eva
Old 08-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #436
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU goddfucking dammit and shinji is STILL being a fucking bitch. FUCK this dude pisses me off

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post

Think I found a new fav. and your right Sub is way better than dub
lol i missed this the first time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 02:17 AM   #437
VmaxEngage

Sir, im going to have to ask you to calm down.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:45 AM   #438
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

its fucking aggravating seeing this faggot just mope around while everyone is doing something and fucking dying and shit while he stays his emo self. fucking christ no wonder he never got laid.

/rant off

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

OMFG just finished IDK wtf i just watched its so fucking twisted. fuck man you HAVE to watch it. like now. the beginning, everything in between, the ending. fuck it was awesome

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:03 AM   #439
VmaxEngage

Damn, that sick?

I'll look and see if i can find teh movie
Old 08-19-2010, 03:04 AM   #440
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yessir imo
its mindfucking though because itll leave you

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:08 AM   #441
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

teh forum haz two anime nerds nao

well there goes teh neighborhood
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #442
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinshe kourke come in to hate

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:10 AM   #443
VmaxEngage

You know what they say...
Old 08-19-2010, 03:12 AM   #444
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #445
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:00 AM   #446
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lolz. not exactly anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 04:13 AM   #447
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

lame
Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #448
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nou

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 AM   #449
Trevor F

i still dont get anime. is it like pokemon for grown ups?
Old 08-19-2010, 04:41 AM   #450
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no
there isnt a fuckin rat in every anime theres all sorts of anime. its not all kiddy shows. and pokemon is like the new jersey of anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works