Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #20651
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i got the 4.2 clock app this morning its pretty sweet already has countdown timer and stopwatch built in. took me awhile to get the alarms working right. i renamed cm app to .bak and renamed the new clock to deskclock.apk wiped data and forced closed and it worked.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #20652
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i saw it in one of the verge videos and it looks pretty slick. It essentially eliminates the need for CM's clock.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #20653
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yep its still a little buggy like when you have a countdown running and press home it fc. also i get random fc for the gallery too. You seeing those?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #20654
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haven't seen those but I haven't messed with it much since the garage pic lol

I did notice that getting a text while taking a sphere will cancel what you've done. I was like 90% done with the garage pic and wife texted me
Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #20655
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hopefully when source drops cm will make everything better
Old 11-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #20656
stonehenge

Old 11-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #20657
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cm has timer and countdown so wont even mess with that app
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #20658
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

blizzard theme is win
Old 11-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #20659
stonehenge

Old 11-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #20660
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i like it so far.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #20661
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

devs for the razr are the worst. they add inverted gapps to just about everything. give people the option if you want them or not.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #20662
stonehenge

fts

oh your wife has a razr huh? I wonder if it will get JB. The Razr M already has a JB soak test going out but it's a newer wave of hardware.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

jested at the very last part
Old 11-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #20663
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea she got it in Jan. the razr hd jb leaked too. i dont think it will get it. shes happy with ics i guess. its rooted for tethering but thats it. i was just seeing what cm10 roms were availible for it.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Kimmel is hilarious
Old 11-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #20664
stonehenge

the little changes and gnow/butter make JB nice but ICS isn't a bad place to be stuck at
Old 11-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #20665
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

updated versions of 4.2 keyboard and clock

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11...ted-to-4-04-1/
Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #20666
stonehenge

will grab keyboard
Old 11-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #20667
MikeH
waffler

I be using Xperia keyboard

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1818442
Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #20668
stonehenge

Damn, looks pretty nice. Lemme try it out.

The glow looks almost the same as the new 4.2 one.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #20669
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have BAMF Paradigm working on le Fassy. Used a guide from back when AOKP was just a port and not source built. Other than stuff like MMS, Galaxy S Settings, and the nav bar it works pretty nice. Someone who knows what they're doing needs to get it added to their source.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #20670
stonehenge

since it's based on CM, I don't imagine it would be hard.

although tablet mode seems like a bad idea on the fassy

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Xperia keyboard is nice but I still like the stock 4.2 one better.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #20671
MikeH
waffler

I just like the look of the Xperia KB, goes with blue mint pretty good

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

BAMF is nice but too basic.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #20672
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Yea, no clue how to fix that stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:49 AM   #20673
stonehenge

My brother has a Bionic with an ICS rom. He flashed it today and it came with the 4.2 camera but it doesn't work right. Apparently it moves realllllly slow after the first pic and the blue dots don't show up.

Fts

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 11-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #20674
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
yea she got it in Jan. the razr hd jb leaked too. i dont think it will get it. shes happy with ics i guess. its rooted for tethering but thats it. i was just seeing what cm10 roms were availible for it.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Kimmel is hilarious

i heard xmas you should see the jb updates

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #20675
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Anyones music player on your phone ever just stop working? Mine does and I have to reboot my phone to get it working again. Been doing it a while but it used to last a while but recently it plays for a few songs then stops. It doesn't crash or anything, just stops playing. Wont play again until I reboot.

Sent from my teepee