Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #123076
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #123077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez, wtf u do?

if you somehow installed OSX onto the USB stick (wtf, this would explain why it took 2 hours), then you'll probably need to put the HDD back in, boot it, and recreate the stick
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:43 AM   #123078
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez couldn't sf lowgmc...would not doubt he fokd up osx install on electronic device
Old 12-14-2016, 12:45 AM   #123079
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yeah, i think thats what happened wan

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 12:45 AM   #123080
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sf'd le bb
Old 12-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #123081
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:08 AM   #123082
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Well, ill fix later. Or tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 03:48 AM   #123083
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

just trollin' around.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:31 AM   #123084
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Well, ill fix later. Or tomorrow
Next time you run the install, it should ask what disk you want to install to. Pick the Samsung. If the Samsung isn't listed, you may have to format the disk using Disk Utility but you shouldn't need to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
just trollin' around.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-14-2016, 05:37 PM   #123085
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yep. So i think i hadnt formatted it the first time. Thats why i didnt see it. So i did that last night before i went to drink. This time the untitled ssd was listed. Installing now

As for last night. Oh man. Was nice. Got drunk. Had some pizza from this bamf place at the other end of the block. They bring you the pizza to where youre drinking.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

And by formatting i just went to disk utility and erased it. Even though there was nothing on it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 05:47 PM   #123086
stonehenge

DFW pizza

Sounds like you're installing correctly now lol, going faster?

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #123087
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl. Very. Not sure how many things its gonna download but this first download is almost done

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

K now its installing

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Holy fak 1 minute left

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

We in business. Downloading sierra now

Powahhhhh!!!!!! UNLIMITED! POWAH!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 08:34 PM   #123088
stonehenge

wait, what do you mean downloading sierra now? Didn't you do that before you installed?

either way, sounds like success
Old 12-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #123089
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i downloaded lion rofl. then upgraded

so fakn luv muh lappy now. so quiet. cant even tell its on :p
such smooth. very fast. wow.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 08:48 PM   #123090
stonehenge

rofl that explains it

fak it imo
Old 12-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #123091
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN-e4Dfj...sivemetalworks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2016, 10:09 PM   #123092
stonehenge

wouldn't want to drive it daily because massive but it looks good for what it is
Old 12-14-2016, 10:12 PM   #123093
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2016, 05:35 PM   #123094
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dis ssd upgrade so bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2016, 07:05 PM   #123095
stonehenge

kinda want SSD tattoo in old english across my back
Old 12-15-2016, 09:21 PM   #123096
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

coulda gone seen new star wars tomorrow. gotta go teach jojo how not to be a bitch on test taking. fucking puto

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #123097
stonehenge

Tell jojo if a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce. Cez got dat sauce, jojo need to get dat sauce.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:39 PM   #123098
stonehenge

Old 12-17-2016, 03:23 AM   #123099
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-17-2016, 03:36 AM   #123100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dumbass kittahs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works