Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2018, 08:45 AM   #125426
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://www.droid-life.com/2018/02/2...icial-guys-ai/

Fakken lg. Want

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:35 AM   #125427
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

looks nice

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Well, ended up picking up an S8+ on that deal. Figure I will try it and go from there. Can always sell it for what I have in it (~$400), even less if I sell the headphones (which is the plan).
my s7 doesn't have any major bloatware. they can be rooted but you trip knox iirc. I will prob trade up to a 8 soon. gf wants one also. im a Samsung fan myself. I do like the pixel 2 but fak is $$$. gf has apple atm she hates it.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:46 AM   #125428
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Also want.

Haven't been reboot issues starting with the V20.

BRB need moneys

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:19 AM   #125429
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Guess i can easily jump to a v30

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-26-2018, 03:04 PM   #125430
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Of course, you'll lose 2nd screen and removable battery but still has bamf dac, cameras, etc.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-27-2018, 03:22 PM   #125431
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh fuck. No removable batt?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #125432
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

everything has no remove batt anymore
Old 02-27-2018, 04:15 PM   #125433
stonehenge

Yep, can't think of a new phone with removable battery.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:02 PM   #125434
nekkidhillbilly

https://eastky.craigslist.org/cto/d/...489383344.html

def not a scam ............onstar in a 90 Nissan
Old 02-27-2018, 06:10 PM   #125435
stonehenge

would have been believable if not for the on-star and dual climate control lol
Old 02-27-2018, 06:46 PM   #125436
nekkidhillbilly

800 dollars for a 4wd truck that clean no. pw pl weren't even an option in nissans in 90.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:34 AM   #125437
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rip extra v10 batt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2018, 03:02 AM   #125438
stonehenge

It ded?

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-28-2018, 04:08 AM   #125439
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No i mean it sucks that ima upgrade and lose the ability to swap.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-28-2018, 07:36 AM   #125440
stonehenge

Ah yeah, no swapping or 2nd screen but still get quad dac, SD slot, bamf cameras, etc. Looks like a nice phone.

Pixel 2 XL tho (except no headphones Jack or SD slot...)

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-28-2018, 03:04 PM   #125441
nekkidhillbilly

batt can be replaces either way just work
Old 02-28-2018, 06:57 PM   #125442
stonehenge

ish

usually when you replace the battery, you lose any waterproofing. sucks. but with that said, usually phones with replaceable batteries aren't waterproof anyway
Old 02-28-2018, 08:07 PM   #125443
nekkidhillbilly

if you put the weather seal stuff back that sticky shit its water proof. warranty is fucked but who cares by the time the battery dies. im talking iphones and s7s idk if case on all phones.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-28-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:14 AM   #125444
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

We'll see if google comes with a new pixel or soemthing. Get something new when this v10 shits the bed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-01-2018, 02:11 PM   #125445
nekkidhillbilly

id say pixel is a few away the 2 aint been out a year. I would think a new htc and Samsung are coming soon
Old 03-01-2018, 04:26 PM   #125446
stonehenge

every year there will be a new Pixel, a new HTC, a new Samsung S#, a new Note #, a new LG G#, and a new LG V# (although I think this year LG delayed or skipped the new G7 and went with that newer V30s or whatever).

It just depends when your V10 says gfys
Old 03-03-2018, 08:52 AM   #125447
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Be a nurse

how long you go to school for that? also dont kno if want to deal with the

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Ditto. Gotta start taps.
shit sneaks up on you quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cop
Old 03-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #125448
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

School is 4 years still. 2 years for prerequisites and then 2 for the nursing stuff.

I havent dealt with any literal shit yet. Just a bunch of resident bullshit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-05-2018, 01:14 AM   #125449
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
every year there will be a new Pixel, a new HTC, a new Samsung S#, a new Note #, a new LG G#, and a new LG V# (although I think this year LG delayed or skipped the new G7 and went with that newer V30s or whatever).

It just depends when your V10 says gfys
Samsung been every 2 years just saw the s9 at sams club idk if I want it or not.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:25 PM   #125450
stonehenge

wat, they release one every year bruh since 2010. I think the only year they "missed" with S or Note phones was the Note 7 because kaboom.