Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #77701
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...aining-montage

rofl

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #77702
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
The grammar, it's killing me. Those middle schoolers are writing at a second grade level. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GRADUATE THE SECOND GRADE?
Old 08-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #77703
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

In the summer in RI, often about once a minute you hear 10-20 seconds of what must be thousands of insects simultaneously making a sound that's difficult to describe. It might sound kinda like a spark plug being fired continuously in open air, a ground buzz except at a higher pitch, or some kind of drill. Its pitch is constant but its volume smoothly rises, peaks, and falls. WTF is it?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Nevermind. Wife figured it out by playing samples on teh innernetz. Cicadas...specifically dog day cicada.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #77704
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
The grammar, it's killing me. Those middle schoolers are writing at a second grade level. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GRADUATE THE SECOND GRADE?
shitty skoolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
In the summer in RI, often about once a minute you hear 10-20 seconds of what must be thousands of insects simultaneously making a sound that's difficult to describe. It might sound kinda like a spark plug being fired continuously in open air, a ground buzz except at a higher pitch, or some kind of drill. Its pitch is constant but its volume smoothly rises, peaks, and falls. WTF is it?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Nevermind. Wife figured it out by playing samples on teh innernetz. Cicadas...specifically dog day cicada.
cicadas foo

they make great effects for scary anime

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #77705
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

They've never bothered me, I never even gave them a second thought...it was just unnoticed background noise until my wife pointed it out and said it was annoying.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #77706
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl

when i went to park a week or two ago they started appearing when it was getting dark. could never see em i never knew what it was til watching a certain series on le internets.

think we going to fancy hell when mom gets outta work. wonder if theyll has free nomz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #77707
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Getting ready to head out to feesh fry and little festival

Sent from my iPhone using big floppy donkey dicks
Old 08-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #77708
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche ewokz always getting his grub on. bitch ass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #77709
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

DNW feesh grub.

It's 11:30. I've officially blown the whole morning, beautiful weather. So mash to do. Watched Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke, fucking movie gave me the munchies.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #77710
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

y u no like feesh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #77711
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cicadas be here too, I think I mostly hear them when its hot and humid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #77712
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont hear em often since i always inside

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #77713
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Cicadas be here too, I think I mostly hear them when its hot and humid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The sound of summer.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #77714
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've been reading through some of these: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._to_me_in_the/

This one made me jest:

Quote:
Matthew perry playing tennis in london, telling me to fuck off at the age of 8 when i asked for his autograph. Think it was during his pain-killer addiction.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #77715
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
When I was about 10 I was in Chef Mickey's at Disney world, I had about 20 strips of bacon on my plate when a voice from behind me say "easy on the bacon young man" and there was Arnold Schwarzenegger. I told him he was the terminator and he laughed and signed my arm. I'm pretty sure my mother has a picture of my signed arm at the house.
[–]TheBoredGuy 950 points 15 hours ago
I like to imagine that he signed your arm without you asking.
"Wh-what are you doing?!"
"Hold still."
permalinkparent
[–]wiggum_x 210 points 10 hours ago
"Hold still if you want to live."

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #77716
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Sunny and 76 degrees today

Old 08-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #77717
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nice and cool in me room. no sun

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #77718
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
yeah that one made me laugh too
Old 08-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #77719
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shutter island on USA. been wanting to see this movie

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #77720
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

greek yogurt be sour?

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

theres thunder damn near right over us too think i even heard some lightning

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 08-12-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #77721
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Weather like today's could be permanent and I'd be cool with it ..... Just sayin

Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #77722
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

I've never had the greek yogurt DNW if it's sour

Old 08-12-2012, 02:25 AM   #77723
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lol I dnw neither. Bought it so I think I'll stick it through with this one pack no wonder mom was surprised I bought it. Y she no mention its sour fffuuu

Also had to drive uncle to some other fucks house

After he was fucking out all goddamned day. Fucking shit I swear to god he's out who fucking knows where drinking and just comes home and asks if I can drive him here. Goddamn weekend bus he takes passes by this neighborhood. Fucking swear, I think he'll die in the fucking house

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

And the douchebag wasn't even there

AND he still asks me to stop at the store. Again, he's out all fucking day and only now wants to go to the fucking store? :AmericanPsychoAxePic;

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #77724
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

That's why I don't have family .......

Old 08-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #77725
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

At times I wish I didn't

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works