Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #1176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Word
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #1177
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, I loved it. It was an awesome game. It is a LONG ass game too, like 20 hours to beat. It's kind of like a blend of God of War and Dante's Inferno. I got my platinum for it too, and it's probably been the hardest game I've got one on thus far. Some of the shit is ridiculous, like beat a boss in 1 minute. Plus I played it through a 2nd full time. So I put close to 40 hours into it, should show how much I liked it.

It has one of the best endings of a game I've seen in a long time too. Let's just say I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out, because it is going to be even more BAMF than the 1st.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #1178
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Some fucking awesome new trailers from tonights VGA's:

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Old 12-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #1179
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

resistance and arkham city

i hope resistance is longer. i felt the 2nd one was too short

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #1180
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'm so pumped for all 4 of them, can......not......wait.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #1181
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Wow, it's fucking Armageddon on the Call of Duty Black Ops forum right now in the PS3 section. Treyarch released a patch today and the online multiplayer won't even hardly function right now, they fucked up bad...really really bad.

Quote:
Call of Duty: Black Ops still fraught with issues on PS3 post patch

* December 14th, 2010 11:41 am ET

Treyarch released Call of Duty: Black Ops patch 1.04 to the Playstation 3 early this morning in the hopes of fixing many lingering issues with player connections for multiplayer games and other issues. So far the patch doesn't appear to have done the trick as gamers are complaining about many of the same problems with some of them turning out worse.

Owners of the PS3 shooter have hit the official Call of Duty forums, the Playstation forums, our own articles and elsewhere to voice their frustrations with the game. It isn't clear yet if this is a case of only those negatively affected complaining but there appears to be enough in common between the complaints to cause concerns.

Players are reporting long waits to to find games to connect with, being dropped from lobbies multiple times, getting dropped from games and other issues such as hard resets. Host migration also appears to be an issue when the host disconnects whether intentionally or not.

Some of the comments include:

If this wasn't so sad - it'd be almost funny.

I think the patch was a placebo (sugar pill).

yes to some issues.. no to freeze issues. my ps3 froze twice in 4 games!

Taken 1 hour to play 1.5 games of TDM. When they're actually running, they run really well. But finding a game was frustrating to the max. Often it would do the countdown and get to 0..then do nothing, and sit on the lobby screen with nothing happening.

oh and dont even get me started on hard resets. so here's the stats:

1hr 15mins of time with the ps3 on
11 failure to connect to host
13 times it just couldnt find a lobby (despite 76,000 people in the game list)
2 hard resets
booted from 6 games
games played 4 domination and 5 tdm.

The NAT (Network Address Translation) appears to be one of the main culprits as many are reporting showing a 'Strict' or 'Moderate' NAT status online with the game. Some users have suggested changing the router settings for the PS3 to put it in DMZ to help with that.

The problems do not appear to be as rampant over on the Xbox 360 side of the Black Ops pond but it was more stable to begin with. However, platforms appear to share an unwelcome undocumented change. The ability to mute players in the lobby has been removed.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #1182
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

peeps be angry?
Old 12-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #1183
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #1184
stonehenge

Well lucky for me:

1. Don't haz COD:BO
2. Don't haz internets
3. When I play it, its a Roger's house on 360

Damn, not lucky for me, I don't haz shit
Old 12-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #1185
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nailz sell me some gamez u no wantz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #1186
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Picked up Nier at Kmart for $20. It's pretty fun, music is kickass. Good RPG so far, I'm a few hours in.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #1187
stonehenge

Wtf Nier?
Old 12-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #1188
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

yea brah

Nier
Old 12-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #1189
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

ya know this thread really should just cover all platforms not just ps3

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #1190
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theres the geek thread fo dat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #1191
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i mean gamming only

Old 12-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #1192
stonehenge

Kinda agree.

I've been whoring out Burnout Paradise on PS3 and Alan Wake on 360 for the last few days. Good shit imo.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #1193
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

been playing the old cod alot

bought lips for tiff aint played it yet

Old 12-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #1194
stonehenge

Wtf, lips?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #1195
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

its like singstar for xbox 360

Old 12-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #1196
stonehenge

Ahh ok, so it has a mic?
Old 12-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #1197
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well i had to buy the mic seperate cause i just got the basic game kinda like how they do rock band

but yeah plus the mic works on other games like rock band

Old 12-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #1198
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Want

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/
Old 12-29-2010, 10:14 PM   #1199
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

will have asap

Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #1200
stonehenge

Yeah, looks bamf and I haven't played a rockstar game that I haven't liked.