Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
Cherrycheng

Tournaments Won: 1

Default Thanks for my K15 irons, highly recommended!

Playing golf is a luxurious sports before, but nowadays there are more and more people who like to play golf. I am a huge fan of Ping golf, and I have been a Ping golf for several years. Today I have to share my experience of the Ping K15 Irons to all of you! In my mind, Ping golf clubs well done! Firstly, I don't like the appearence, however , the more I see the irons, the more it is growing on me. I have to say, the utility is the best important for anything.

In fact, I am very familar with the previous Ping G15 Irons, but want to try the new K15 irons. As forgiving as those irons are, the K15s are actually designed to be even more forgiving. To be sure, with broad soles, thick topline, and generous offset, they certainly look the part of a super game-improvement iron. Though I don't normally discuss the longer clubs in the set, I actually played most of last fall with a K15 4H in my bag. I wasn't playing a lot of golf and struggling mightily with my longer clubs when I did. While I was never crazy about the looks, the K15 4H quickly became the most dependable club in my bag. There's nothing like the confidence of knowing you can put a horrible swing on a ball and still have a shot at a good result. All in all, thanks for my K15 irons, highly recommend! While there is a big news that I have to tell you that now you can buy K15 irons get a Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter free, are you surprise? Hurry up to take them home, hope you have a memorable year!

Last edited by theholycow; 01-17-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: despamified
Old 01-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

We loves us some golf

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

atleast this is work safe this time
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pinche made in china golf clubs

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Anime golf

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrycheng View Post
I have been a Ping golf for several years
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

will these clubs not break when i shove em up your ass?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote