Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #1026
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Buy wrecked marauder

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Tell her to get Negro nips fixed
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #1027
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez's pops would be pissed porke he would have to fix pinche cez, y u no turn wrenches?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #1028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
Buy wrecked marauder

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Tell her to get Negro nips fixed
Fts. Dnfw wrecked anything.

&lol. Mehbeh can score more pics tho hmmm

Quote:
cez's pops would be pissed porke he would have to fix pinche cez, y u no turn wrenches?

Iz no mexicanic. More like supervisoer
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #1029
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Fix hackdrop on gmc, replace shitty battery and change battery cables.....daily drive

Last edited by black06; 04-19-2011 at 11:08 PM.
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #1030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Not hacked bish. Its not battery. Bish too loud when driving. Wind noise ftl. Plus a gm wouldnt be money pit. Just DD, tint, speaker. Win
Old 04-19-2011, 11:14 PM   #1031
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sup

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Cez you have any more engine parts laying around? rofl
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #1032
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

MBP be alive!!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #1033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Other than whole 5.3? Not sure lol. Ill check when i get home
Old 04-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #1034
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Think i haz fail on fb bish i added. Said she has dUd already
tell that bish to multitask or gtfo (multitask = let cez clap da sheeks)
Quote:
Not hacked bish. Its not battery. Bish too loud when driving. Wind noise ftl. Plus a gm wouldnt be money pit. Just DD, tint, speaker. Win
all I've done to my CV is tint, replaced shitty hubcaps, and added me stereo/subs is bamf DD

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:
MBP be alive!!
thought that foo was in juarez with Zs calling to arrange ransom by now
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #1035
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Old 04-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #1036
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I loved me pop's GM mad comfy
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #1037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Me moms og was nice. Til bro fucked it up
Old 04-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #1038
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

besides the chipping paint, I seriously can't say anything bad about my car it is a big car but so far that hasn't been an issue. I can park it anywhere, make U-turns anywhere, accelleration is nice coming from le truck, braking is nice, is comfy, 4 doors and a trunk to hide shit is nice, etc.

Trying to think of something I don't like and
Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #1039
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

its not a tembo
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #1040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Will talk over with pops prawlee and see what he says

Time for class.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #1041
stonehenge

true, i didn't think of that

i guess the worst thing about the CV is definitely that it isn't a tembo

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

oh ya and bish gets 18 in city w/ lots of stop n go w/o cao driving. I likes to use mah v8
Old 04-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #1042
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
MBP be alive!!
Lol didn't meet the guy lastnight

Will prolly do it tonight if he calls

Quote:
Other than whole 5.3? Not sure lol. Ill check when i get home
Need accessory brackets that aren't priced like they are made of gold
Old 04-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #1043
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no tembo? dgaf
Old 04-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #1044
Manbearpig

Spamming aim spammers ftw

(5:29:32 PM) Lilalx04: hey
(514 PM) Americanmetal07: sup
(524 PM) Lilalx04: hey ... have we chatted before? 24/female here...u?
(535 PM) Americanmetal07: I am 12 and what is this
(551 PM) Lilalx04: im sorry ..i get to be forgetful at times!! how are u?
(5:34:05 PM) Americanmetal07: good yourself?
(5:34:16 PM) Lilalx04: I Just got out of the shower...long day been kind of busy! but i'm feeling naughty! so what's up ..... want to have some fun?
(5:34:31 PM) Americanmetal07: I am 12 and what is this
(5:34:44 PM) Lilalx04: I need a man that can make me squirt......have u ever made a girl squirt? lolz
(5:35:02 PM) Americanmetal07: Ive made one squirt milk out her nose
(5:35:15 PM) Lilalx04: gonna change my clothes ... want to see ?
(5:35:33 PM) Americanmetal07: awesome pajamas?
(5:35:43 PM) Lilalx04: wanna play on cam?
(5:35:56 PM) Americanmetal07: I don't know a cam
(5:36:04 PM) Lilalx04: click http://mylittlepeepshow.com/privateinvite?=5835 ..k, now fill out ur info ..don't worry it's FREE .... ..give it a second to load ..when u get in we'll make a private room ....k?
(5:36:19 PM) Americanmetal07: dont think i can click that since i am 12
(5:36:27 PM) Lilalx04: lick n slurp!
(5:36:43 PM) Americanmetal07: eating icecream?
(5:36:53 PM) Lilalx04:
(5:37:01 PM) Americanmetal07: 8-)
(5:37:15 PM) Lilalx04: i use this site to play on cuz i don't want to be recorded !...this site doesn't allow users to record my webcam! u know?
(5:37:33 PM) Americanmetal07: no i dont know as I am 13
(5:37:35 PM) Americanmetal07: or am I 12
(5:37:38 PM) Americanmetal07: 12
(5:37:44 PM) Americanmetal07: no 13
(5:37:47 PM) Americanmetal07: no 12
(5:37:58 PM) Lilalx04: credit card is just to verify ur age, u'll get in for free thru my page but u need to verify that u're an adult ...can't show ass and pussy to minors .. u know?
(5:38:21 PM) Americanmetal07: What is a pussy
(5:38:33 PM) Lilalx04: fuck my pussy baby ..nice n hard
(5:38:46 PM) Americanmetal07: I dont understand!
(5:39:02 PM) Lilalx04: let me know when u're done or if u need help ...i'll be gettin' ready for u ..K ?
(5:39:12 PM) Americanmetal07: orly
(5:39:22 PM) Lilalx04: Give me a second... got to restart my cam ...u coming?
(5:39:32 PM) Americanmetal07: No
(5:39:45 PM) Lilalx04: k ur good let me know when you're in babe..
Old 04-19-2011, 11:45 PM   #1045
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nudz???
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #1046
stonehenge

rofl tailur be trollin
Old 04-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #1047
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

lol...this be cez talking to fb bish

cez: youuu....you got what I need, but u said he just a frieeennnnnnddd.....oh baby, u got what i neeeeeeeeedddddd!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #1048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Lol didn't meet the guy lastnight

Will prolly do it tonight if he calls

Need accessory brackets that aren't priced like they are made of gold
I hazz alt and PS bracket iirc. Not sure wat else
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #1049
Manbearpig

Quote:
I hazz alt and PS bracket iirc. Not sure wat else
HOW MACH YOU WANT

What they from?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #1050
stonehenge

have u ever met a girl that u tried to d8, but a year to make lubb she wanted you to wait? FTS