Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #28326
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #28327
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I keep a database of mp3s on a portable hard drive so I can copy to phone what I like. I have usually every song of every artist I like.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:51 AM   #28328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yep. tmo ftw.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:10 AM   #28329
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF-Fkbm0XjU
Old 07-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #28330
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bamf
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #28331
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #28332
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. Jelly, dfw Pixel for dem updates.
2. Pie? Seems like they phoned that one in. Pretty generic. Could have been Peanut Brittle or something like that.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Oh and I've seen some iffy things about Essential because of business changes within the company and one or two complaints about signal strength or something but damn, the phone keeps dropping in price and they keep updating the bish:

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...-announcement/

Minutes after Google's Pie announcement, the OTA rolled out. Not bad immfo.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:16 PM   #28333
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1173MB? Good lawd that's a lotta storage!
Old 08-07-2018, 09:41 PM   #28334
stonehenge

that's like two cow-phones combined!
Old 10-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #28335
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

pixel so many dollars
Old 10-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #28336
stonehenge

yep

don't like the notch or lack of headphone jack

do like the ROM options and unlockability tho
Old 10-10-2018, 12:36 AM   #28337
nekkidhillbilly

prob go with s9. just like samsungs so much.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:52 AM   #28338
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

hi guys!

what did everyone think of pixel announcements today?

apparently the notch can be hidden in P3XL, yet so pricey for a phone. the P3 seems to be a nice size.

of course, waffling about P3/P3XL as the 6P is still ticking...just not sure how much longer. lol. already done 1 battery replacement and 1 fingerprint sensor replacement. haha.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 10-10-2018 at 03:54 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:54 AM   #28339
nekkidhillbilly

I didn't see it.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 10-10-2018 at 03:59 AM.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #28340
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hey, did I tell you guys I got a 64GB Nexus 6? It was given to me by a friend because USB port is dead so Qi wireless charging only. It's not on a small module board, it's microsoldered to the motherboard, so it's not cheap/easy to fix, but fuck it I'll just Qi charge only.

Still using S4 as my mobile connectivity and haven't activated Nexus 6...I want to activate it on Google Fi so I can haz signal from variety of towers, but $30/mo is WAY too rich for me right now. I might should look for my type of super-cheap carrier that uses GSM or Verizon towers, but wahtever.

Anyway, using Nexus 6 on WiFi and it's pretty freakin' sweet.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #28341
nekkidhillbilly

cow moving on up. pretty soon be like this rick heres my dick now take a lick.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #28342
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
prob go with s9. just like samsungs so much.
dat bixby button and tons of bloat

also not a fan of the curved screen.

but the phones are built well

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
hi guys!

what did everyone think of pixel announcements today?

apparently the notch can be hidden in P3XL, yet so pricey for a phone. the P3 seems to be a nice size.

of course, waffling about P3/P3XL as the 6P is still ticking...just not sure how much longer. lol. already done 1 battery replacement and 1 fingerprint sensor replacement. haha.
don't like: notch, no headphone jack, no sd, non-removable battery, $$$
like: pixel/nexus dev scene and unlockiness, clean OS, fast updates, CAMERA

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Hey, did I tell you guys I got a 64GB Nexus 6? It was given to me by a friend because USB port is dead so Qi wireless charging only. It's not on a small module board, it's microsoldered to the motherboard, so it's not cheap/easy to fix, but fuck it I'll just Qi charge only.

Still using S4 as my mobile connectivity and haven't activated Nexus 6...I want to activate it on Google Fi so I can haz signal from variety of towers, but $30/mo is WAY too rich for me right now. I might should look for my type of super-cheap carrier that uses GSM or Verizon towers, but wahtever.

Anyway, using Nexus 6 on WiFi and it's pretty freakin' sweet.
64GB that's like 8 caophones.

The Nexus 6 is the massive Moto right? Wanted one of those for a long time lol.

I moved to Cricket a month ago. Sounds ghetto but TMo just didn't work where we are living now, signal was shit, even tried signal boosters. Cricket uses ATT towers and it's SOLID. We don't have wifi out there either so we went with their unlimited allthethings plan. $90/mo for 2 lines, no caps. Get around 60-70Mbps down. Notbad.

Only thing it's missing is hotspot. That's an extra $10 and they only allow you to do it from certain bought-from-Cricket phones. We're using an unlocked TMo V20 and unlocked LG from Amazon so no hotspot for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cow moving on up. pretty soon be like this rick heres my dick now take a lick.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:25 PM   #28343
nekkidhillbilly

love the curved screen .........hate that Bixby button though
Old 10-10-2018, 08:15 PM   #28344
stonehenge

it doesn't look bad but it makes the cases protect less of the screen and screen protectors tend to peel up on the edges or hit cases.

idk, it isn't a major dislike, the Bixby is the worst

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Bixby < bloaty samsung apps < curved screen
Old 10-11-2018, 03:39 PM   #28345
nekkidhillbilly

yeas Bixby pisses me off on kels phone (s8). apparently you can disable it though.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #28346
stonehenge

I don't pay that much attention to it but I know there have been workarounds to remap the button but then Samsung blocks it. idk what the current status is, may depend on which phone/OS version you have too.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #28347
nekkidhillbilly

newer updates gives you a disable option
Old 10-12-2018, 04:56 PM   #28348
stonehenge

good
Old 10-16-2018, 04:48 AM   #28349
nekkidhillbilly

is broke so s7 for a while
Old 10-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #28350
stonehenge

nothing wrong with s7 imo

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

that s7 is like a lambo in cao's world