Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #26
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

^ Myth, you see plenty of more times then 3.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #27
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kickass View Post
^ Myth, you see plenty of more times then 3.
I can't really remember as I wasn't counting unlike some of us.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #28
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

lol, I knew the moment I wrote that I would be called out on how much I love blue wang.....maybe I do, I can't say I've ever seen a blue wang until I saw Watchmen so it must have been a delight.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #29
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kickass View Post
lol, I knew the moment I wrote that I would be called out on how much I love blue wang.....maybe I do, I can't say I've ever seen a blue wang until I saw Watchmen so it must have been a delight.

I knew you were a damn closet case blue wang lover. Sicko

Old 03-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #30
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Haha you fake GMgirl
Old 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #31
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

plz change user title to "Blue Wang Connoisseur" kthxbai
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #32
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
plz change user title to "Blue Wang Connoisseur" kthxbai

Hmm I might just have to do that for him

Old 03-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #33
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Hmm I might just have to do that for him
<---!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #34
Renegade Pope

Old 03-20-2009, 10:46 PM   #35
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

teal cockayous!
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #36
Renegade Pope

Yay im a member now!
Old 03-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #37
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Jesse, you here now??? I have a prty tonight!
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #38
Renegade Pope

Who's?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:02 AM   #39
stonehenge

I have a party in my pants
Old 03-21-2009, 01:17 AM   #40
Renegade Pope

Can i come to it?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #41
stonehenge

no sorry, only my hand is invited, very exclusive party
Old 03-21-2009, 02:04 AM   #42
Renegade Pope

Not even if i sneek in the back door?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #43
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Pope View Post
Not even if i sneek in the back door?
Sneaking in the back door is how you roll, eh?
Old 03-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #44
Renegade Pope

If your lucky i might even throw in a roofie.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #45
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #46
Renegade Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
My thoughts exactley.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:25 AM   #47
stonehenge

my party has no backdoor prvrtz but the party i attend does
Old 03-22-2009, 04:36 AM   #48
Renegade Pope

Can i come to that then?
Old 03-22-2009, 07:40 AM   #49
stonehenge

maybe, i will haz to talk to teh partymaster
Old 03-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #50
Renegade Pope

Woooo hoooo ill war my finest Norm hat and a tuxedo shirt