Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2015, 01:29 AM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default KORKAH build thread...KCV

List of all current mods:

2001 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Cosmetic:
Ford logo interior accessories
Black honeycomb grille swap
police interceptor badge on back
black plasti-dipped back panels
black plasti-dipped side mirrors
35% tint
racing stripes (hash marks) on the left fender
in-dash DVD player
17 inch Mustang Bullitt wheels(running 2 inch spacers in back and 1.5 inch in front)
ADTR.net sticker on back windows
new headlight lenses
V8 badge on left fender

Performance:
K&N 57 series FIPK cold air intake
New intake manifold
dual exhaust
flow matched fuel injectors
Gabriel Ultra shocks
Powerstop brakes
235/50/17 General tires

Future mods/wish list:
Mach 1 chin spoiler
Red MGP Ford logo caliper covers
4.6L Performance decal
SVT emblem

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Bought a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria for $2500 in January of 2012 after got wrecked

po lil tembo

First day I got it:

Didn't do anything to it for a while

First "mod" was ford logo stuff

floor mats and steering wheel cover

Next mod was swapping the factory chrome grille to a black honeycomb grille

next was tintz (35%)

The tintz and grille made me realize the car was starting to get a silver/black theme going so I ran with that

Decided to plasti dip the back panels and add a police interceptor badge

http://imgur.com/a/PcJlz

Added an in-dash DVD/MP3 player

Its fat as hell but i liek cuz looks ghetto

Did a little bondo project on the back bumper

http://imgur.com/a/3gBre

Got dual exhaust installed

Video page
Full screen

added FORD mudflaps

used plasti dip to do these hash marks

the left fender and right fender have different designs

http://imgur.com/a/jgwax

Got a few more things planned for the next couple weeks. Stay tuned...

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 10-14-2016 at 12:31 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 02:15 AM   #2
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

ah shit gonna keep an eyeball out for korks nows
Old 06-30-2015, 04:43 AM   #3
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
Got a few more things planned for the next couple weeks. Stay tuned...
Jesus take the wheel
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:44 AM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hopefully he drives it off a cliff

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:44 AM   #5
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 06-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #6
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wun and cez

suckit
Old 06-30-2015, 02:40 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Cleaned the engine bay today

Used this:

Here's how it turned out:

Before:

After:

Polished everything with armor-all after

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 06-30-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 03:52 PM   #8
stonehenge

Looks good IMO
Old 06-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #9
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so clean
Old 06-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #10
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

thanks fellars
Old 06-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #11
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

thats how me engine looks all dirty as fuck. been lazy about it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #12
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mine looks like that too
Old 06-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

eddah just keeps up cosmetic cleaniness on low oh5. leaves unseeable areas dirty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #14
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Started the car a few hours ago and it was rumbling like shit

It was vibrating like hell and i saw smoke coming from the engine

i thought for sure I had just FUCKED my car up. I figured the smoke was coming from some degreaser i had forgotten to spray off

i got the hose and resprayed the area where the smoke was coming from and that pretty much stopped the smoke.

Soon the check engine light came one #2

I drive the car to my mechanic around the corner and was scared shitless the car wouldn't make it. I was halfway there when the CEL started blinking as if to say there was something srsly wrong under the hood

I pull over and pop the hood to check. saw nothing

I get to the shop and tell the guys whats going on. They use the code reader and tell me I got a small amount of water somewhere and the engine was just misfiring

told me the car would work itself out

also, i had a bottle of fuel injector cleaner that i had been waiting to use. The tank was almost empty so i added that, filled the tank and drove around a bit. Then I left the car in the driveway on a slant with the hood all the way up. Started it again just now and everything is fine. Car runs smooth. No vibrations. No shakes.

I was seriously scared as shit.

My advice is don't degrease your fucking engine. Just Armor-all dat bitch and get some detailing brushes and shit. I always thought spraying water into your engine bay was stupid so yeah. It looks great but not worth the shitted pants.

Also, you gaiz might remember me talking about how my CV did a weird 1 second rough vibration every so often while driving. This recent incident got me to thinking and i'm certain i've figured out why those were happening. The car has old ass spark plugs. I have never changed them in the years i've owned the car so that's about 24,000 miles. There's no telling how many miles the previous owner was driving with the old plugs so i definitely need to change them out. I did some research and i'm going with the copper ones. They spark better than platinum and iridium.

That is all.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:15 PM   #15
stonehenge

Kork probably removed intake tube and sprayed degreaser and water up in there
Old 06-30-2015, 09:16 PM   #16
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

si
Old 06-30-2015, 10:09 PM   #17
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i need to change spark plugs too on mine

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 10:10 PM   #18
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dont these engines have a shit spark plug design? iirc they can break off while ur trying to remove....is a pain
Old 06-30-2015, 10:13 PM   #19
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i need to change spark plugs too on mine
do dat shet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
dont these engines have a shit spark plug design? iirc they can break off while ur trying to remove....is a pain
sounds about right
Old 06-30-2015, 10:19 PM   #20
stonehenge

We put plugs in/out of mine several times trying to figure out why there was no compression, never had any issues with them
Old 06-30-2015, 10:20 PM   #21
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dnfw to break of spark plug

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #22
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i think its more of a problem where cars can rust

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

wat yrs CVs yall got? looks like its more common in like 04+
Old 06-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #23
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

safe

eddah no sell amsparkplugs?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 10:31 PM   #24
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

negatory...just oil/lube and oil/lube accessories
Old 06-30-2015, 10:35 PM   #25
stonehenge

me and kork have 2001s, I think Cez's is 98 or 99.