Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-12-2010, 03:00 AM   #876
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

uhoh.
somethings happening!

Phone quit recieving texts/phone calls randomly.
Plus yesterday it erased every text message I had.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:08 AM   #877
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf did you do to it? LOL

try *228, option 2

see if that helps
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #878
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

*228 ftw

I would do option 1 though

2 only upgrades teh roaming doesnt it?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #879
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

That exactly what I did. It helped a little, but why'd it erase all my texts?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Oh, where to d/l set cpu for free???
Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #880
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

blackdroid.net should have it
Old 04-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #881
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

what app is it that I need to have inorder to install from blackdroid?
Old 04-12-2010, 04:05 PM   #882
stonehenge

a file manager should let you download from your phone. Try Linda or Astro or something. I prefer Linda. It runs fast, lets you uninstall apps too, browse files, copy/paste/move files, etc. Pretty useful.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #883
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I can't even download the file. Says its unsupported
Old 04-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #884
stonehenge

Just tried it. Not sure why the 1.5.1 version says that but the older 1.5.0a works fine (thats actually the version I'm using).

Or you can go to xda-developers and find the developers thread and he posts it there for free.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #885
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

ahh so i'll try the 1.5.0a

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

what do I choose, autodetect?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #886
stonehenge

Yeah autodetect. Then set up your profiles.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #887
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

what do you have yours set at?
I just want a base place to start
Old 04-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #888
stonehenge

Let me check and copy it down here.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Code:
Setting       Max/Min   Governor
=======       ========  ========
Normal        1000/800  On Demand
Charging      550/250   On Demand
Sleep         550/250   Power Save
Power < 30%   800/125   Conservative
Batter > 50*  550/125   Conservative
One thing to note about Charging is.. if you have it too high then A) the phone takes forever to charge and B) it can cause it to get hot easier
Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM   #889
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

50*c?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #890
stonehenge

Yeah. That's what it was on by default I think and I wasn't sure what else to use. That could probably be tweaked a little.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #891
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i just left it at default.

Sweet. Lets see if it helps any
Old 04-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #892
stonehenge

When you first wake it up from sleep, it will be slow for a second or two because of the lower sleep speed it is set at but after a second it will be fast as shit. I notice it most in animations like changing screens or when it transitions into an app or something.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #893
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Hey, does your screen flicker off and back on real fast when you slide it shut from using the keyboard?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #894
stonehenge

Nope, it just rotates. Pretty quickly.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #895
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

It doesn't flicker? Weird
Old 04-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #896
stonehenge

Nope. I am using a non-live wallpaper and Helix. What are you using?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #897
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

same. Helix and picture from gallery as wallpaper
Old 04-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #898
stonehenge

hmm wtf then lol

Not sure what else could be different. Same launcher, static wallpapers, same cpu speeds, same roms...

Old 04-12-2010, 07:03 PM   #899
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Oh well! it doesn't affect anything. I was just curious
Old 04-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #900
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Stuck on 1/4

Install message:

--Install from sdcard...
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip
(No such file or directory)
Installation aborted.
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote