Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #26126
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

5.0 being pushed out to the international variant of the G3 in Poland.

Still may be Dec. before it hits US Carriers.

Catch 22 for me....going to be a bit before the stock G3 on 5.0 is rooted and bootloader unlocked. I won't put myself into that position to take the OTA or side load and be locked down.

Bump! is supposed to be released today so current 4.4.4 AOSP builds can be Bumped and stock custom G3 roms can be flashed.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #26127
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, dnw OTA. I read something about Bump making its way to the G2 for some reason. We can already flash allthethings so

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #26128
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Bump website should be live today, says a peeps over at xda.

Old 11-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #26129
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm running the Dirty Unicorns ROM just for the hell of it. So far so good.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

L on the N7 is pretty nice. I'm still using the second dev preview for now. There are 3 or 4 AOSP source-built ROMs available already, I may flash one later today.

Do need Xposed to work with L/ART or for CM/AOKP/PA/etc to start building 5.0 ROMs with goodies built in.

At least the ElementalX kernel for the N7 works with 5.0. Gotta have my dt2w
Old 11-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #26130
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I'm sure the first releases of 5.0 will be bare bones compared 4.4x

Oh ya!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...hones-t2935278

http://apps.codefi.re/bump/

I imagine in a matter of week's I'll have vanilla Lollipop running on my G3.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #26131
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #26132
stonehenge

On a lot of G2 threads I see people mention "loki" like "It has been lokified." I think it's something very similar to Bump. Technically my bootloader is still locked but I can still flash allthethings because of a lokified recovery or whatever. Idk the details.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Bump faq:

How is Bump different from Loki?
Bump works on LG devices that have Loki patched. There is no need to downgrade your firmware to use Loki anymore.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

The only part of Bump that sounds kinda is that you have to flash via ADB. I wonder if that makes any parts of TWRP unusable.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #26133
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Using this adb method TWRP works normal as if you flashed the recovery image file. Using adb isn't bad, went quick and easy.

Bump also is needed to flash anything that doesn't have the stock kernel or it won't boot. Or....you can fastboot. This is a method to get around it.

So any future AOSP or other rom without a LG stock kernel will need to be "Bumped"

Old 11-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #26134
stonehenge

So if it uses a stock kernel you can flash it with TWRP (which was Bump'd) but if it's non-stock kernel then you need to use ADB to flash it (because it had to be Bump'd)?
Old 11-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #26135
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Somewhat, If it's stock kernel it doesn't need to be bumped. Just flash via recovery. If it's not a stock kernel said rom will need to be bumped.

I believe that is correct.....

From what I've read you can use TWRP just fine without doing the bump method. Their terminology is hard to understand sometimes in the threads as they say it multiple times about different things.

AOSPA Bumped for D855. Shouldn't be too much longer until builds start showing up for all variants

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...aospa-t2935326

Old 11-10-2014, 10:20 PM   #26136
stonehenge

So the Nexus6 isn't available through TMo yet, but they have it listed as coming soon and one idiot already left a review:

"Very Poor Quality , Quite Big hard to handle , Once Screen broken cost you a lot money to repair will Not recmond"

lol ok idiot.

It's a Moto, poor build quality is HIGHLY unlikely. The big argument sure. The broken screen applies to all phones.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #26137
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

probably posted from his iphone 6 plus
Old 11-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #26138
stonehenge

Old 11-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #26139
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

tmob date is tomorrow right? the 12th

Old 11-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #26140
stonehenge

I think so. I won't be getting it. Maybe when I can jump but idk

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-11-2014, 03:42 PM   #26141
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

5.0 LG G3 is already rooted...lol

But sadly no love for the Sprint variant

Old 11-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #26142
stonehenge

Sprint haters

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #26143
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

No kidding, so mach romz for all the others and we don't get shat.

It's a damn unified kernel, why can't they build one build for all variants.

bout to start building myself.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

These are pretty darn sexy

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/10...-for-download/

Screenshot_2014-11-11-06-34-07 by MBCo, on Flickr

Old 11-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #26144
stonehenge

Every ROM I've flashed has been for all variants of the G2. You pick your model in Aroma when flashing and it changes the couple things that are different between carriers and APNs and whatnot. Seems to work great.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #26145
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

ya, shut it.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #26146
stonehenge

I just mean that the G3 will probably end up that way after a while. These ROMs support all 4 US carriers, unlocked, Korean, etc and I don't think it requires much work on their end. Hopefully you can flash allthethings soon.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #26147
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I'm sure to, it's only been what...a month or so for the bootloader unlock. By spring there should be tons of stuffs

Old 11-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #26148
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rerooted N3 with Kingo

SO EASY
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:08 AM   #26149
stonehenge

I just flashed some shit with Odin

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #26150
stonehenge

https://twitter.com/Android/status/5...963456/photo/1

dat legit 5.0 update for Nexus devices