Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2015, 08:13 AM   #3326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wife made salmon and mashed cauliflower. The cauli sounds weird but it was nom.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:42 AM   #3327
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had dinner tonight at South City Kitchen in Atlanta

http://tinyurl.com/ow4qddy

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:47 AM   #3328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that all looks pretty nasty

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:52 AM   #3329
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez had pb&j for dinner and talkin bout my nomz

bish nga how the fuck fried chicken look nasty????????????????????????????
Old 08-10-2015, 02:53 AM   #3330
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The fried chicken with mac&chz looks ok, and those deep fried chunks in what looks like buffalo sauce might be good. Otherwise yuck.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:56 AM   #3331
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

shut the fuck up you fags

its food

how is it yuck???????????????????????????????????????????

the catfish?????????????
the pork chop is yuck?

the fried green tomatoes????????????

the green shit was some vegetarian stuff so yeah its pretty yuck

otherwise, STFU
Old 08-10-2015, 03:27 AM   #3332
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

first pic. gravy looks like liquid shit, otherwise yeah, would nom

2nd pic, green shit spagetti, yeah no

3rd, fried worms on meat and more poo gravy

4th, looks like my turd nuggets laid above menstrual blood

5th, look like a bum roostertailed most of his liquid intake on that chicken on rice

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 10:53 AM   #3333
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

first pic. gravy looks like liquid shit, otherwise yeah, would nom

2nd pic, green shit spagetti, yeah no

3rd, fried worms on meat and more poo gravy

4th, looks like my turd nuggets laid above menstrual blood

5th, look like a bum roostertailed most of his liquid intake on that chicken on rice
1st pic is not gravy. is jus

2nd pic don't count

3rd pic is onions straws

4th pic is served all over the country so just stop

5th pic is cafish on rice

i don't get how plain everyday food is yuck!!!

its like saying a ham sandwich is yuck

its ham and bread!
Old 08-10-2015, 01:54 PM   #3334
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

2nd pic looks like a pile of vomit and green worms.

3rd pic looks like rotten gravy, good mac & chz, some scary seafood peeking out from behind rotten gravy, fake meat made for doge shaped like sperm cell, and nasty onion shit.

4th pic looks like deep fried cheese of some sort on top of still-frozen buffalo sauce.

5th pic looks like actual fecal matter on rice with a semen sauce and scallions.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:29 PM   #3335
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

When I saw the pics I thought

"why is someone making simple delicious nomz look fancy and in small portions? Oh well, would nom except maybe green spaghetti"

But then I read cez/cao observations. Nevermind, dnw to nom semen/periodblood/roostertail nomz.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:43 PM   #3336
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post

"why is someone making simple delicious nomz look fancy and in small portions?"
MOTHERFUCKING THIS

same shit i've been thinking and was coming in here to post this finally.

kourke so buttranged we dissin his ghetto fabulous nomz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 04:11 PM   #3337
stonehenge

Need whole plate full of chicken & mac n cheese
Old 08-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #3338
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
When I saw the pics I thought

"why is someone making simple delicious nomz look fancy and in small portions? Oh well, would nom except maybe green spaghetti"

But then I read cez/cao observations. Nevermind, dnw to nom semen/periodblood/roostertail nomz.
was upscale southern food

yall ngas just dont get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

same shit i've been thinking and was coming in here to post this finally.

kourke so buttranged we dissin his ghetto fabulous nomz

only reason yall *****s mad is cuz you had hot pockets for dinner

ol fgt ass ngas

cez nommed rat ass last night

cao nommed grass infused penis and wun nommed mad cao anus

just jelly
Old 08-10-2015, 09:10 PM   #3339
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

upscale

oh kourke, joo so funnie.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #3340
stonehenge

kork be like

Old 08-10-2015, 09:52 PM   #3341
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 08-26-2015, 10:17 PM   #3342
stonehenge

my wife made teriyaki chicken, rice, and crab puffs yesterday:

so damned good
Old 08-26-2015, 10:24 PM   #3343
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

gimme dem nomz

i see a second place off to the side

that was your plate too, wasn't it

wun don't liek getting up for seconds

Old 08-26-2015, 10:25 PM   #3344
stonehenge

think ahead brah, you couldn't see 3rd plate and 3 cups of tea
Old 08-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #3345
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 08-26-2015, 10:35 PM   #3346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dfw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2015, 01:39 AM   #3347
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I have a big freezer in my basement. It's quite old and worn out and it's been icing up inside badly. The race is on...I gotta eat all frozen food all the time until I can consolidate into the regular sized freezer that's part of the fridge.

Last night: On-Cor family size mac & cheese
Today for lunch: On-Cor family size pasta & meatballs
Tonight: Hungry Man boneless fried chicken (buffalo sauced)
Tomorrow for lunch: Probably Great Value steak sandwiches and fries
Old 08-27-2015, 02:02 AM   #3348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

All dat preservatives

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-27-2015, 03:00 AM   #3349
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Frozen, not shelf-stable.

All dat fillers...
Old 08-27-2015, 03:13 AM   #3350
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works