Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #2051
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i haz to buy?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #2052
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh and this one is jesty and pretty well made but not on the market anymore for some reason:

http://www.getandroidstuff.com/2010/...nexus-one.html

skeet wawlpapel

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i haz to buy?
There are a lot of free ones in the market. Some be $ tho.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #2053
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

o i see. checking now

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #2054
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the Mario live wallpaper is BAMF

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

http://search.4shared.com/q/1/live%20wallpaper
Old 08-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #2055
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

found this fireworks one fo free lol gonna sheck out

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

fireworks wallpaper looks pretty BAMF

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #2056
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't think it was Juan, but I think it was newer than the one I'm using.

I also switched back to BW.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #2057
stonehenge

Yeah i ditched the digital clock for BW again too lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

want: http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...ngl-jnAEw.aspx
Old 08-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #2058
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is my beautiful widgets fucking up? i have the time and weather one set up but the fuckign time on it is behind. i have to keep refeshing it for it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #2059
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Android Thread

my BW isdoing fine ha!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #2060
MikeH
waffler

That's why I stopped using it Cez
Old 08-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #2061
stonehenge

Quote:
is my beautiful widgets fucking up? i have the time and weather one set up but the fuckign time on it is behind. i have to keep refeshing it for it
get a newer version, the latest one fixes that BS
Old 08-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #2062
MikeH
waffler

Could only find 3.04, that one new enough?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #2063
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
That's why I stopped using it Cez
o so its the fucking thing itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
get a newer version, the latest one fixes that BS

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #2064
stonehenge

Newest is 3.06, can't find a changelog so I don't know which version fixed the time update crap.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #2065
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

battery seems to be dying quick today
Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #2066
stonehenge

too mash sexting to your many ladys, thats why
Old 08-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #2067
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

could be. Display used 41% of battry
Old 08-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #2068
stonehenge

Currently display has used 81% of my battery and I still haz better battery life than I did on my Droid

Edit: "Used 81% of my battery." sounds misleading... "Has used 81% of the currently depleted battery power."?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

BW 3.06: http://www.getandroidstuff.com/2010/...roid-v306.html
Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #2069
MikeH
waffler

Thanks Wan.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

You see this wallpaper Wan?
Old 08-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #2070
stonehenge

No problem check out this asshat:

Quote:
And I'm thinking of going back to my Blackberry Curve unless you guys can help me solve some issues.

1. Facebook. My phone downloaded all my Facebook contacts, so that when I go to text or make a call, I see 200 names that I dont want on my phone. The only way to get around this that I've discovered is to eliminiate Facebook on the phone. I've tried to delete individual names that I don't want but I get a message that says I have to delete them from my Facebook acct.

2. No good way to set the phone to vibrate. On my BB, if it was in the holster, it would vibrate. If it wasn't it would ring. You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to turn the vibrate on and off on this phone and even then it doesn't vibrate for a text.

3. This phone is SLOW. I'm told it's due to the apps but I've only downloaded a handfull and hardly use them. Is there an easy way to see which apps are running and turn them off?

4. I seem to receive text messages between 1-3 times. In other words, if I get a text, it often comes through multiple times. ANNOYING. Plus if I try to delete them, it takes FOREVER. I was showing my friend this and she couldn't believe how slow this phone was.

5. Battery life is abysmal. But you all knew that.

6. Surfing the web. If you go to a website say espn or facebook as examples, it doesn't take you to the full site. You go to some miniversion that doesn't give me the info that I want.

7. Keyboard. Sometimes swype seems to work well, sometimes not. If I text something and a word is wrong, it is very hard to go back to change the word. What I do know is that this keyboard is a PITA compared to a BB.

8. Unless you want to do a lot of multimedia on this phone, it isn't that good. Oddly enough, the phone's biggest weaknesses are as a phone and texting device. There seem to be too many menus to have to go through, the phone is large if you're going to be holding it to your ear to talk, and it isn't as easy to text with as a BB.

Is there any way to solve these problems or should I just go back to my BB?
Not sure wtf this guy is smoking. Battery life on the X is better than my D1 or Eris were, the browser on a Curve sucks dick, the X is faster than either of my Blackberry's and both of my previous Android phones, the keyboard on the X is BAMF because it is so big, etc.

I don't see how the dude can think a Curve is faster
Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #2071
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tell him to get a fucking flip phone if he cant work something so fucking simple. that facebook shit is an option. dumnass probably just kept pressing next until it was complete.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #2072
stonehenge

Quote:
You see this wallpaper Wan?
[IMG]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/mikehays87/142edc1c.jpg[IMG]

ya

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote:
tell him to get a fucking flip phone if he cant work something so fucking simple. that facebook shit is an option. dumnass probably just kept pressing next until it was complete.
and saying that Androids weaknesses are texting and making calls? I text nonstop on this bish. Now imagine if he had a smaller screen. He is saying the keyboard is hard to type on and it has a 4.3" screen! It is huge and EASY to type on!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #2073
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. even the nexus has a decent sized KB.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #2074
MikeH
waffler

That looks good. Is that launcher pro?

That dude is smoking rocks.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Hes fucking retarded if he hasn't figured out that you can turn sync off for FB
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #2075
stonehenge

Quote:
That looks good. Is that launcher pro?

That dude is smoking rocks.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Hes fucking retarded if he hasn't figured out that you can turn sync off for FB
Yeah it's launcherpro with a custom dock image that I found somewhere.

I replied and spelled things out for him in ways that maybe a can understand. We'll see. I couldn't help him much with FB though because I don't use it.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote:
word. even the nexus has a decent sized KB.
the Inc/Droid1/N1 all have the same size screen (roughly) and the keyboards are nice. Now image it even bigger, it is REALLY easy to type on an X.