Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2017, 12:16 AM   #123826
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lool. nah city bus

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

check dis

so i got home and mom told me to try and turn narcoburb off. for some reason the key was locked in place with truck on. i ended up putting it in neutral and reverse but it took a lot of force to get it from P to R and back. ended up just disconnecting battery. yall ever heard of that?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:23 AM   #123827
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sounds like the ignition is fucking up or the key is screwed up. One or the other is keeping it from turning back to off.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:41 AM   #123828
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i should add that the burb has this shitty alarm on that was never fully removed and its still fucked up the suv before. never like this though. not sure wtf happened. couldnt egt key out so left it there with battery disconnected

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 12:53 AM   #123829
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That's funny because parents burb (92 I think, same bodystyle as yours) had a Viper remote start alarm on it. Worked great for a while then it would drain the battery any time it sat for longer than a couple days. They half ass disabled it but parts are still in there.

I don't think an alarm (no matter how half assed) would keep the key from turning back to off though. Sounds like a physical issue with the key and/or ignition. Not sure though, I fixes computahs, not vehiculars.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:55 AM   #123830
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche obs burbs

i do rememebr the ignition being a bit wonky. so what happened before was the ignition would be loose, as in i could push it in a bit. like if it were loose. but it would turn fine.

not sure how the shifter works in all of that. some sort of anti theft thing?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 01:10 AM   #123831
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

spray wd40 in the key opening or lock ease
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #123832
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 03:33 AM   #123833
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so me dad was able to get key off?

no idea how. but srsly. narcoburb needs to go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #123834
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

or fix it
Old 04-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #123835
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Hmmmm

Nah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-14-2017, 05:48 PM   #123836
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

imo. fuckin women.

aint playing their games. fts.

prediction: gonna get message from dis bish in 2 weeks top. gonna be something.

if not, not like i give a fugg
update: wasnt 2 weeks. got random "lol" to one of muh snapchats yesterday.

i win bitch didnt bother to reply still. might chat her up in a few days

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2017, 04:51 PM   #123837
nekkidhillbilly

I would
Old 04-16-2017, 05:40 PM   #123838
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2017, 05:45 PM   #123839
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, that's definitely something mechanical in the steering column. Probably the ignition cylinder itself but it could be the linkage from the shifter that prevents turning it all the way off when not in Park. Edit: Or could be something with the stuff that locks the steering wheel in place.

It's not hard to disassemble and reassemble those older GM steering columns. What year is narcoburb? Also IIRC you really don't have to disassemble much to just replace the ignition cylinder. Then you have to train GM's antitheft for the new ignition cylinder, something like turning the new key to On for 10 minutes twice in a row.

I, uhh, may have a "small amount" of experience with this particular area in , my 2002 1500, the 1997 Grand Am I had a long long time ago, and a variety of other cars...
Old 04-16-2017, 06:13 PM   #123840
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is a 94. i think. or 93.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #123841
stonehenge

either way, it's an OBS with the older "squared" dash instead of the 96+ with the rounded dash
Old 04-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #123842
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yep. And apparently it isnt fully fixed. My dad went to look for our mexicanic friend to fix it yesterday. Mom had to take my dads truck to work and he had to find a ride.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 03:50 AM   #123843
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got a B on my test today

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

so fucking happy. was stressing out over this class. ill be able to coast into the final. 2 more regular schedule tests before my finals. i got these next two classes though. at least im less worried about em rofl.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #123844
nekkidhillbilly

prob not the test I need
Old 04-18-2017, 05:16 PM   #123845
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Std test? Nah it wasnt that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 05:28 PM   #123846
nekkidhillbilly

no that's not it def. have to have that before can catch it.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #123847
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2017, 05:44 PM   #123848
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finally got my odb2 adapter to connect to cv. have po442/p0442 up

fucking swear i had that before. need to look through chat threads cuz i remember i fixed it

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

reading online stuff and the EGR valve/some shit came back into my mind after reading it. fts. cant fix

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #123849
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That's an evaporative emissions system code. Everything in P044* is. Hopefully you merely failed to tighten the gas cap thoroughly.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:58 PM   #123850
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

happened a few days after i put in some new fuel in it. still there. shouldve cleared now that i think about it lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works