Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #15501
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

use nova and change them to gingy style
Old 02-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #15502
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
You know damn well I would if ICS icons weren't so terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
stock launcher, stock GB icons, 4 icons on the side w/ weather text
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #15503
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

chriz always bitches about ICS icons yet those are the ones he always uses when he posts screens.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #15504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #15505
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

le burn

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Sanjay plz go: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/23...de-as-new-ceo/

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Gary should be happy: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/23...all-bug-fixes/

otherwise fts @ blocking SBF
Old 02-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #15506
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i heard its not rootable either and all future moto devices are gonna be the same.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #15507
stonehenge

those sons of fucks

oh well, they can gfts, will have a Sammy soon

22 days
Old 02-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #15508
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea im glad i got the wifes razr rooted i can deny all otas now lol
Old 02-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #15509
stonehenge

Was reading through a thread on RW where they're trying to unbrick a phone that took the update and then SBF'd. The few people who said they bricked their phones are getting Rezounds. Why the hell would they get an HTC over an unlockable vanilla ICS GNexSex?
Old 02-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #15510
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the rezound is unlocked too. doesn't look like a bad phone.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #15511
stonehenge

1.5GHz dual-core, 8mp camera, and $200 cheaper (for new 2yr plans anyway)

That's why lol

I dunno, the Eris was a POS and every person I know with HTCs has had some kind of problem. Shitty battery, buggy software, meh build quality, hardware failures, etc. At this point I'd try one before another Moto but the GNex looks so mash more sekzi
Old 02-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #15512
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea im glad i got the nex. if the nex didnt happen i may have gotten the rezound.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #15513
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Can haz sammy anytime I want

Lelazy
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #15514
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
yea im glad i got the nex. if the nex didnt happen i may have gotten the rezound.
Yeah it definitely looks like the next best choice but Vanilla phone > Sense phone. The fact that it's unlocked makes it much nicer though. Also, I don't like the looks of the Rezound/Incredible/etc with the weird backplates. Not that it really matters much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post

Lelazy
wat

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I was thinking about how I'm gonna miss my car dock and saw this:

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/23...-from-samsung/

and thought "hmm maybe I'll use one of those and mount it to the cupholder area on the CV somehow" but then I saw the price.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #15515
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
le burn

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Sanjay plz go: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/23...de-as-new-ceo/

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Gary should be happy: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/23...all-bug-fixes/

otherwise fts @ blocking SBF
Going to go try and see if I can update now, doubtuful I will be happy though, it would take that phone tranforming into a professional porn star and some serious work on her part to get me on a somewhat even keel with the droid again
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #15516
stonehenge

hater
Old 02-24-2012, 06:06 AM   #15517
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette
RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post

Lelazy
Iz right here.

I love my android. And that says a lot coming from an apple snob.
RogueStatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #15518
stonehenge

iCarroll
Old 02-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #15519
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

making a backup gonna flash the first nightly of cm9 to try out.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #15520
stonehenge

<--- jelly
Old 02-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #15521
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

we'll see how it goes maybe flashing my aokp backup lol
Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #15522
stonehenge

I need to order a TPU, is the diztronic still recommended?

How'd you like the Andy cases?
Old 02-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #15523
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i have my rev3 diz on right now. it feels a little slimmer in the hand compared to the andy ones. they both fit great. i would recommend the matte diz. i got the glossy one and it shows all finger prints.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #15524
stonehenge

kk will order a matte diz

want to sell one of your andys? you have three right?
Old 02-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #15525
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea i have blue, green, and smoke. which one you like?