Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2014, 03:20 AM   #376
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yep, screwdriver in the wall socket.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
shocking

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #377
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

wow, lots of newish terms for layin the ol dickaroo down
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #378
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

hamwallet...
Old 03-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #379
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I also like slappin the ol cucumber in them sweet melons

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #380
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The hairy banana between the fun bags? Fuckin love that.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:35 PM   #381
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

maybe we need a "PG ways to describe non-PG things" thread
Old 03-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #382
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Hairy banana

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 03-28-2014, 07:59 PM   #383
stonehenge

this foo must wax the ol' drive shaft
Old 03-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #384
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

more aerodynamic approach

Quote:
Old 03-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #385
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

waxes hit joust stick. polishes it alot too.

Old 09-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had random fkn dream where me and this dude my family knows went to one of his bishes house to whack her(?? i think) anyway we bout ot do the deed and some foos run up on the house, ram the door (house apparently set up like castle) nigas start rushig the house wave style like gta V. bout to die once and i bit some foos neck. had to steal ammo/guns from dead foos. at the end when we kill em all samuel jackson comes out and tells us there was a lil cache of weapons in osme random corner that we couldve easily gotten

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #387
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BAMF dream bro.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #388
stonehenge

SLJ waits until the end to tell you? what a bish
Old 09-05-2014, 04:49 PM   #389
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

mustve been test to join avengers imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #390
stonehenge

preview of next dream
Old 09-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #391
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat dream
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:10 PM   #392
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

whack as in rub one out on her belly?

Old 09-06-2014, 01:04 PM   #393
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

NO.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #394
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

dream be lame

Old 06-18-2015, 03:43 PM   #395
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i had one that was like hostel or something

so i drive to this city for some reason. i end up stowing away on top of some train or bus, which i had to jump on and in the process losing my cellphone and wallet. as i try to find it around the bus stop where i got off, i spot this couple who are in the same situation, i think. maybe they were just lost, but they didnt have a walet or cell neither. so we tag up and are trying to figure out wtf to do. we run into a few people but they dont help, they look at us and give off some creepy smile.

so we make it into some building that on the inside is like one of those scifi prisons/space station kind of look to it. as we walk we spot some creepy shit. "doctors" that hang guys and are writing results. this pool of green shit that was probably acid. as we was watching that we were kind of overlooked, people in there didnt mind us much. after a while we agree this place is creepy as hell and bail. we retraced our steps while running to gtfo but at the last door its closed. we end up being prisoners for experimentation

anyway, after witnesing more creepy shit, we (i think at this point it was 2 of us only) bail, or try to. we make it outside and the fence has barbed wire. expect at one spot which we try to climb. the fence falls as we climb. we end up jumping onto someones car while they are driving and gtfo.

then i woke up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-18-2015, 04:08 PM   #396
stonehenge

was on edge of my seat
Old 06-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #397
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I had a weird one the other day. I lost most of it before I could type it up, but here are some bits and pieces.

I go to this place and it's weird. I go in and register with my usual fake info. There is alien technology all over the place. I wander around a room with a big U-shaped counter/island taking up most of the room and find my wife resting at the bend end of the U.

So, we (dunno who "we" is, buncha people I guess) start working after hours on this building project as a prank on the company that's actually building it. First we're wandering around, deciding what to do, and I find some aluminum baseball bats to arm a few of us. (I don't remember why anymore, lost that.) They have these lift things that are like a black plastic window sash frames with a handle at the top to grab and a couple switches at the bottom to activate. I'm telling everyone how to use it even though I'm unsure. My sister goes up one and I do a quick test before finishing my speech and we all get to it. I take mine all the way up, unsure of how to drop down onto the roof, and find people finishing roof plywood. There's a gap with uneven sloped framing showing some old slightly rotten looking structure and I try to figure out how to deal with it.

I go down to the ground floor and exit via the break room. Outside the break room is a big compressor that I wish I could steal. I walk or drive down a road (vaguely like this one) and stop at a plaza with a rental place I've visited and a Rite Aid. I consider going into rental place to see if they have electronics (imagining the small wall of overpriced cheesy electronics you'd find at a CVS). Parking is a mess, can't even go through the gate to get into the parking lot, so I park in a space outside it with some conflict I can't remember (blocking someone in?). I go towards Rite Aid, there are little cigarette stores and such that are there and I finally find Rite Aid entrance but it's just the tiniest convenience store. There are sample donuts and such at the front with bites taken out of them but there's a price tag too I think. I look for something (don't remember what) there but don't find it. There is a big wall display of these things that I don't know what they are, in packets sized similar to Pop Rocks, that appear to be perfumes or something but with slick mostly masculine marketing. I'm looking for something (what?) but find a basket of jerkies/etc and choose a fatty but big and soft steak with cheese. It looks raw. To decide if I want it I chomp on the package and pierce it with my teeth and realize I'm committed to buying it now. Other customers are in, including teenage girls who are dismayed that their credit card isn't working. I pay and leave and there are people outside, most of whom I avoid.

I go back in the alien compound by following a woman with a badge/prox card even though I have my own, bypassing the long customer line. Inside I go to a room with some kind of seminar. It's selling a doctor package where you can choose services including a menu of sexual services. I leave and decide to find my wife. I see her out the window and go outside. She leaves with her uncle and niece in an Urkel car after I came out and chased her and she was surprised I was there. I asked her when she'd be back, if I should smoke/drink, she said she'd be a while.

...alien place is abandoned. Mom arrives and tells me aliens left in spaceship but crashed. I say we take the tech, build on it. My friend wants to leave it alone. We go in and things are surprisingly compliant, I expected security and difficulty. We open the door to the stairs to basement by pressing square white button which surprisingly accepts me and opens. (The door looks like an average, old, beat-up interior door, which is weird considering the button on the wall that unlocked it.) I tell mom and some other person with us to prop door open in case it's a trap. Near the bottom of the stairs some alien tools are littered and I make way for us. We get to bottom, round the corner, and it is an equipment/infrastructure room. My friend comes down with doubts again.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:23 PM   #398
stonehenge

> I pay and leave and there are people outside, most of whom I avoid.

my regular behavior
Old 06-18-2015, 04:35 PM   #399
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Not sure if it was relevant in the dream but I remembered it so I recorded it.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:42 PM   #400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Caos dream reminds me of that movie with aliens that colonize the planet but die because they can't stand oxygen or something.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works