Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2015, 11:57 PM   #251
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you fools think i should have the guy use all 8 injectors or replace the one

car would haz unmatched output if only changed one

these seem so much more sekz...theyz the ones i bought:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291546016072...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:26 AM   #252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brb colorado
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:19 AM   #253
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

To install injectors on that engine, does everything above the intake manifold need to be disassembled, or do they just stick out and are easily replaced like spark plugs? There's got to at least be a fuel rail involved, might as well replace them all while taking it apart.
Old 08-26-2015, 03:20 AM   #254
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Fuel rails and injectors are easily accessible on 4.6 mustangs
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:35 AM   #255
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You need to pull a few things to get the fuel rail to come up but its easy.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 08-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #256
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
You need to pull a few things to get the fuel rail to come up but its easy.

Sent from my Nexus 7

pretty much what i gathered from CVN:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=2033397

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=2330777

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...&Number=944347

This is the eBay guys refurbishing process:

1. Every injector is externally cleaned, departed and checked for damage to the body and connectors.
2. Every injector is soaked in a ultra sonic cleaner which will break down deposits that may have formed internally that could cause the injector to stay stuck open or closed or damage the fucnction of the injector period.
3. The injectors are then flushed out to remove any broken deposits from inside of the injector.
4. Every injector is put in my flow bench where its checked that it flows properly at static and also checked at different speeds to make sure its functioning right.
5. Injectors are put in matching groups with 1% varience based on the flow measurments.
6.Then all the paint on the metal injectors are grinded off and sprayed with a clear coat of engine enamel to make sure they do not get rusted.
7. Then the old filters are removed and new ones are put in.
8. last but not least all injectors are reassembled with all new pintle caps, o-rings, and spacers if needed.

sounds so much more sekz plus his ebay reviews are 100% and other peeps saw increased horsepower in theyz rides.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:37 PM   #257
stonehenge

Cheaper than new?
Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 PM   #258
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

mash cheaper

this is one new motorcraft injector

http://www.stockwiseauto.com/product...own%20Victoria
Old 08-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #259
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Fuck that. I'd be willing to gamble on reconditioned injectors if new cost 70 each.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:53 PM   #260
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

my thoughts exactly

fuel injector replacement is only rape on parts

the labor is easy enough on most cars
Old 08-26-2015, 07:54 PM   #261
stonehenge

70 each jezaus

Rockauto wants $20-160 depending on which brand you pick. WTF $160 each!?
Old 08-26-2015, 09:15 PM   #262
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
70 each jezaus

Rockauto wants $20-160 depending on which brand you pick. WTF $160 each!?
thats what teh fuck i'm saying

only thing is fuel injectors last a long time and rarely need replacing so its not like you have to buy every year

anyway,

visually inspected

they look great

gonna get installed tomorrow
Old 08-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #263
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Where u get from?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:48 PM   #264
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291546016072...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Old 08-28-2015, 05:03 PM   #265
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

korka gonna put mechanics churren thru college :spendmonies:
Old 08-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #266
stonehenge

Old 08-28-2015, 09:54 PM   #267
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

teh old ones

they smelled to high hell of gas and FIC

looked kinda shitty too
Old 08-28-2015, 10:19 PM   #268
stonehenge

of course they smell like gas and look old foo
Old 08-28-2015, 10:33 PM   #269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-28-2015, 11:46 PM   #270
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
of course they smell like gas and look old foo
shut up ya damn ghey boy

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I'm literally about to kill every fedex driver alive

these stupid motherfuckers somehow managed to deliver my package to a lady around the corner and her package to me

I checked my tracking number earlier and it said delivered at the front door

i looked outside and didn't see shit except a big ass box with the wrong name and address

I ordered a gawd deem small fuel filter so it wasn't my shit.

After calling dumbass fedex and getting nowhere i looked at the box again and looked up the address

its literally 2 seconds away. i could have walked to the address

I go to the house(wrong package in tow) and as soon as i get there i see my little box at their front door

i ring the doorbell and tell the lady what happened.

she takes her package and we do a dual facepalm

i leave and start writing my rant

fedex fools are fucking retarded

how do you switch the packacges like that????

its damn near impossible. the boxes had their correct address pero driver was being a fuck nga.

anyway,

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-28-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:30 AM   #271
stonehenge

he probably put both addresses (plus some more) into his gps and had a stack of boxes to drop off, just grabbed the wrong one and then kept grabbing. Foo needs to look at the label when leaving the truck.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:33 AM   #272
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah man some of those guys get fucked routes and so they have to maximize their time to deliver em all. Still shouldn't have happened tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2015, 12:35 AM   #273
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

making excuses for a dumbass

Old 08-29-2015, 01:30 AM   #274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

OK kourke, u know the struggle. Mah bad bro

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2015, 11:23 AM   #275
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez only sympathize cuz he drive dat fUdz nao

i bet you no deliver wrong fUd to hawzes