Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 AM   #2101
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol yep, I ordered it a few minutes after I clicked the link

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Hmm didn't know they had D1 also, lemme ask wifey if she wants.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:47 AM   #2102
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I didn't realize they had other devices at first too. I just saw the post on another forum and it was for the X.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #2103
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Meh she doesn't want it anyway she actually takes VERY good care of her phones. The Eris looked brand new when she gave it to me. I put a scratch on the corner within the 2 weeks I had it

My TPU case on the X already has scratches on the corners need the screen protector asap lol
Old 08-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #2104
MikeH
waffler

Shot happens and that's why I have a case and a protector. You never know.

Rumors of the upcoming Moto phone is that it has a 4" screen and 1.3 processor, not all that impressive if true.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #2105
stonehenge

Yeah I saw that. Would be nice for D1 users but not much of an increase from the X or even the Cowboys Phone. I do have a coworker who is a little excited for it though because he is Greek and goes back to Greece occasionally to see family and that new DroidPro will be a world phone with a SIM slot.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #2106
MikeH
waffler

Definitely not worth waiting for. Well for me anyways.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:07 AM   #2107
stonehenge

Me either, I don't plan on going out of the country at all and .3 ghz shouldn't make much of a difference. Plus compared to the X, it has a smaller screen. DNW.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:19 AM   #2108
MikeH
waffler

I didn't like the bigger screens at first but I want the bigger screen after holding the phone.

Did you see that post where that guy said the X wasn't gonna get froyo now?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:39 AM   #2109
stonehenge

No but that is retarded, they are all getting Froyo. I think they may delay it for the X/D1/Inc so that they can launch the D2 as the first Froyo phone on VZW. Because what else does it have going for it? The X is just as fast, thinner, lighter, hdmi, 8mp cam, etc. Same with the Incredible.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #2110
MikeH
waffler

The source was a "secret" just sounds like bullshit to me. Google supposedly has a conference on the 12th, I wonder what its about.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #2111
stonehenge

Not unless they skip 2.2 and go to something else but there have been pictures of 2.2 on the X, they started to push 2.2 to D1s and then stopped it, and the press conference for the X involved lots of talking about 2.2 as well as demos of it running on an X.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #2112
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lolz
http://unrevoked.com/forever/
That = unlocked nand for teh DInc
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #2113
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #2114
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

ordered one of the stealth guards for mah ally
Old 08-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #2115
stonehenge

eddie ordered one for his Droid also

Mike, check it out:

"Birdman is running a custom recovery. This is 100% legit. This recovery is NOT working 100% YET. PLEASE don't harass him. More to come."

Old 08-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #2116
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

hey juan do you know of any apps that will let me stream music off my home network via wifi?
Old 08-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #2117
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Hmmm I think I remember seeing something like that. Ill look when I get to work.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #2118
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i found one called home pipe im gonna try
Old 08-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #2119
stonehenge

Yeah after some gewgling, I came up with HomePipe and Audiogalaxy. Audiogalaxy I think just reads all your mp3s and then lets you listen to the same songs via the app. I don't think it actually streams YOUR mp3s via wifi. But I don't know that for sure.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #2120
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

another new bw came out yesterday 3.0.72

http://www.mediafire.com/?bc6kynp7bly8snq

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

o im rooted now i used this app http://bit.ly/bYPBfq just install and it does its thing.

how do i remove the bloatware? i have root explorer installed too.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #2121
stonehenge

use root explorer to go to /system/app and it will list all the .apk files (and mayyybe .odex files). Just rename the stuff you want to get rid of to .bak and it will no longer show up in your app list or run in the background or anything.

Rename, don't delete. JUST in case. Do you have a custom recovery or just root? You may not want to mess around too much if you don't have a way to restore...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #2122
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its just root i found the link in a how to root the ally thread. im not gonna go crazy just wanna get rid of some junk
Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #2123
stonehenge

k, be careful
Old 08-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #2124
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its all good thanks lol repz
Old 08-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #2125
stonehenge