Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #1801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

KL,PRA
(kinda long, pero read anyway)

Some interesting shot in there. Education brags be able to copy DVDs and shit.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #1802
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not sure if its a big deal to you Cez but they got 720p recording figured out on FroYo so it should be making its way into CM6 at some point.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #1803
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mah lock screen:

Old 07-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #1804
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Shittin on deborahs desk?

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2010, 12:33 AM   #1805
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Mah lock screen:

Now what theme is that?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #1806
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Shittin on deborahs desk?

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
hells ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Now what theme is that?
Its not a theme. There is an apps called Widget Locker that lets you put Widgets and custom "sliders" on your lockscreen. Its pretty cool.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #1807
MikeH
waffler

You need to download the Music Mod. The music widget looks funny without the album art.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #1808
stonehenge

Right after that screenshot I installed Pure Music Widget lol
Old 07-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #1809
MikeH
waffler

You should be able to download the music mod thats in CM from the market.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #1810
stonehenge

I used it for a while, its pretty nice. I'll only use it if I can leave the stock Music app installed. Because to do a factory reset on the X at this point, you must have all the stock apps in place or it will brick

Lemme check it out. This is how my lockscreen is now though:

Old 07-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #1811
MikeH
waffler

Does the X have music controls on the lockscreen without having to do any mods?
Old 07-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #1812
stonehenge

Yeah with the stock player and stock lockscreen it does. Only while music is playing though. With WidgetLocker and a widget I can start it playing via the lockscreen.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #1813
MikeH
waffler

Nice. Does show the song its playing or just the controls.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #1814
stonehenge

It shows the song. Hold on, I'll get a screenshot of it.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Stock lockscreen white a song is playing:

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

btw, I just realized it has been "81* and Foggy" in Tucson all week according to BW. and I haven't updated BW lately so I suspect that it is Google's issue.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #1815
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully they add something like that into CM6. So far its only music controls and doesnt show title and artist.

I saw on LevelUp's twitter that he said it has to do with Google. Its not a BW bug.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #1816
stonehenge

Thought so. Gewgles playing tricks on us.

Do want X to run roms Milestone style.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #1817
MikeH
waffler

Do the milestone and X have the same bootloader or are some things different
Old 07-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #1818
stonehenge

Not 100% sure but I think they are similar at least. I am hoping that the progress on the Milestone can at least help the X devs out. It got rooted quicker than the Incredible did, which is nice. It's only been out a couple weeks (2 weeks tomorrow) so they aren't making bad progress.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #1819
MikeH
waffler

Have they got a custom recovery loaded on it yet?
Old 07-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #1820
stonehenge

Nope
Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #1821
MikeH
waffler

Check this out Juan

Video page
Full screen
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #1822
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Found a Android t-shirt in the game APB

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #1823
stonehenge

wtf is APB?

oh an I noticed the first 3 digits of the Nissan's plate are ADB
Old 07-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #1824
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

All Points Bulletin

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #1825
stonehenge

MMO GTA? for what systems?