Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #201
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

hay thanx
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #202
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:13 AM   #203
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan haz enough time to post for himself and shrevor

:mexi:
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:45 AM   #204
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2014, 11:23 AM   #205
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-09-2014, 12:00 AM   #206
stonehenge

u nobody til somebody kil u

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-09-2014, 12:48 AM   #207
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

don't make songs about dying

biggie and tupac did it
Old 05-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #208
stonehenge

RIP RICKEHT REWSS

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #209
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 05-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #210
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wun, dis not typical korkah/wun moosik pero dis song bamp hard in teh CV

play dat shet in AZ

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #211
stonehenge

will add to fon

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #212
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

riff ruff

brb, takin notes on how to be le man
Old 05-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #213
stonehenge

is wyt blek
Old 05-21-2014, 04:59 PM   #214
stonehenge

this isn't musics but i been watching snoop's GGN episodes today

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

LOL @ 3:38:

Video page
Full screen
Old 05-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #215
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

they funny

blkpts
Old 05-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #216
stonehenge

I wish we could add another rep system for blkpts and only you can add/remove the pts
Old 05-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #217
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 05-31-2014, 01:57 AM   #218
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #219
stonehenge

been watching dem GGNs off and on, the unkle ruckus ones are the best:

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Old 06-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #220
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 06-12-2014, 10:13 PM   #221
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 07-16-2014 at 01:11 AM.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:32 PM   #222
stonehenge

:gtfomf:
Old 06-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #223
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 06-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #224
stonehenge

probably posted it before pero idgaf, i likes:

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #225
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

a weirdo rapper