Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #25076
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, vagine mubbil bloated the hell out of my Ventures, which didn't have space for shit to begin with.

Before that I had a vajeen morbal LG Rumor2 slide candybar dumbphone and they used every trick they could think of to try to make you buy their content for it -- including making it impossible to hack ringtones or buy from anyone other than vargan mabel yet the phone comes with only 3 which are the absolutely most horrendous ringtones ever. It's too bad, for a dumbphone that one is pretty great. I keep revisiting it to see if I can do something aboot it since now I run it on RingPlus.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #25077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Back in the day I'd hax my own ringtones onto my phones using BitPim. For a while you could easily download and install games that others had pulled from their phones. They fixed the game thing eventually with a new version of BREW but the ringtone thing was still possible. I guess they've blocked that by now as well. Fgts.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #25078
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, I did that on other phones but the USB port on the Rumor2 is so locked that you can't haxx0r it.

I found one procedure that requires your MSL. Not sure if procedure is wrong or if MSL is wrong. RingPlus reports your MSL to you once you register the phone. I really like RingPlus, I think they really want every haxx0r to get around limits and shit.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #25079
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Is that the one thats ~$13/mo for unlimited allthethings?
Old 12-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #25080
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

No, it's $0/mo for 300 minutes/75 texts/10MB data...if you manage to get in during the short enrollment period when everybody is DDoSing their server. They offer the same plan for $6/mo if you don't. With data working I can see myself paying for additional data, but it'll still be way cheaper than the $25/mo v-mo plan I had.

Interested in that $13/mo allthethings for data though.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #25081
stonehenge

Just went back to the site, it's actually this that I saw:

"Unlimited Domestic Voice, Unlimited "Anywhere" Global Texting, and Free International Minutes to 100 Destinations."

for $12.99. I read it too quickly and thought it had data included also since it had unlimited minutes/texts/international
Old 12-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #25082
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i have a fucking bricked razr M I'm having to deal with today

FML

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Nothing I'm flashing to it will take. it all FAILS
Old 12-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #25083
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

im still dealing with a bricked droid maxx. moto is working on a fix and ive got a replacement on the way. im hoping the fix comes soon. i dont want a refurb. phone to replace my "new" phone.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #25084
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

ive tried everything I can find online, and everything I can think of... nothing works
Old 12-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #25085
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

rsd lite wont work?
Old 12-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #25086
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Just in case you were wondering, the 3 ringtones that are the ONLY ones on the Rumor2 and are included in every vagrant mortal phone:

Video page
Full screen
Old 12-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #25087
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 12-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #25088
stonehenge

gross
Old 12-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #25089
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Android j00 for T-mo
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/t-mobile...coal/8939217.p
$30 Prism II
http://www.gsmarena.com/t_mobile_prism_ii-5550.php
320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density)
4 GB, 512 MB RAM
Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
1.0 GHz Cortex-A5

Kinda want. I haz T-mo SIM cards, recently acquired. Does anyone know anything aboot the 200MB free mobile data? Can it be used with phones or just tablets?
http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/23/4...offer-official
Old 12-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #25090
stonehenge

just tablets AFAIK
Old 12-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #25091
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just saved my phone. moto sent me an updated sbf. its all good now except no more root and stupid vzw decided in their great wisdom to keep the status bar icons blue and to keep the jb dialer.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #25092
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought status bar icons HAD to be white now?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #25093
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i thought so too. people are asking moto to change them they are working on a new version to fix all the problems people had with this one.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #25094
stonehenge

fuckin moto/vzw dnw blue anymore

My wifes gnex is still on 4.3 and whenever I pick it up I hate the blue statusbar lol
Old 12-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #25095
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

moto did the moto x right its perfect but vzw had to screw up this one. ugh and i cant change it no root.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #25096
stonehenge

just tape a piece of paper with white icons on top
Old 12-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #25097
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol. i think its still messed up tho. when i try to unistall apps it soft reboots. i have already done a factory reset
Old 12-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #25098
stonehenge

moto pls stahp
Old 12-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #25099
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got it fixed after several factory resets and reflashings just gotta get it switched back on to my account. Using wife's old RAZR for now

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2013, 04:22 AM   #25100
stonehenge

Og razr flip ftw