Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-11-2016, 05:59 AM   #120076
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dem cao scores

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ho...s-ferris-wheel

rofl

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

you dont see bar- oh shit

fuckin charlie

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #120077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Need to get back into IASIP, good shit lol

BTW, pretty sure he's misreading Philadelphia or Pennsylvania

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:38 PM   #120078
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

:notbadobama:
Old 02-11-2016, 02:59 PM   #120079
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Jootoob comments say that he wasnt reading pennsylvania wrong, just coincidence.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-11-2016, 05:13 PM   #120080
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
:notbadobama:
rofl is this in reply to the pull-a-part shenanigans? I was pretty happy with that place. You can check online to see what cars they have, the cars are laid out really well, they didn't charge for the lugnuts or AC knobs, just the larger items, all cars are up on stands with only 3 loose lugnuts holding wheels on so you can easily grab them

will definitely go back in the future to find the right front drivers side belt buckle, switch panel, and rear door panels
Old 02-11-2016, 05:56 PM   #120081
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, didn't notice another page of replies.

Pull-a-Part sounds like Pick-n-Pull, which showed up in my region a couple years ago, bought up some independent yards, and opened some of their own.

Cez, why didn't they make that headline "couple accused" rather than "man accused"?
Old 02-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #120082
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Because its always the mans fault

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 12:31 AM   #120083
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.techinsider.io/gravitatio...me-ligo-2016-2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 02:44 AM   #120084
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

everytime bass drops im like

vid so jesty

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

vid reminds me, wan: what do you use to connect v10 to cv radio? it has BT? USB?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 03:20 AM   #120085
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
vid reminds me, wan: what do you use to connect v10 to cv radio? it has BT? USB?
So...

+

I'd say use an alternator and some wires.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:20 AM   #120086
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wish car had a v10. me n wanz phone be v10 tho.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 07:25 AM   #120087
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

wow
phone torques
much cylinders
so power
Old 02-12-2016, 07:33 AM   #120088
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

was watching the triumph election special on hulu, came to this part where he's christie-proofing a restaurant and has this waitress showing him around. shes hot

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 07:42 AM   #120089
stonehenge

Cez, stereo isn't BT, only AUX. Got tired of AUX cables failing so I bought a Bluetooth adapter that was about $15 and stays in CV all the time. So much easier than AUX.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-12-2016, 08:34 AM   #120090
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Rece...5262388&sr=1-1

wahts quality like? no loss of quality like when bumpin?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #120091
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
was watching the triumph election special on hulu, came to this part where he's christie-proofing a restaurant and has this waitress showing him around. shes hot
meh
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #120092
stonehenge

Quote:
something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Rece...5262388&sr=1-1

wahts quality like? no loss of quality like when bumpin?
Almost. This is the one I have (a little more expensive now): http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017H0ZBIG/

It has a mic so you can just hit the button and make calls through it. It comes with a cig lighter adapter but I plugged mine into the USB port on my stereo and it works perfectly. Turns on/off with the car. My aux and USB are behind my stereo so all the cables are hidden, I just have the little control box popping out of the "pocket" that came in the stereo dash kit.

The one you posted should work too but doesn't have AptX (supposedly gives the best BT quality) would still need to be charged somehow, doesn't have a mic, and the controls may not be as easy on it. But should still work.

I think cao got one like mine too if you want double IT guy opinions.

As far as quality, I've been really happy. It sounds great to me, don't notice any loss from AUX quality. I'm not an audio snob though so idk lol.

Only slight negatives I can think of are that you have to talk a little loud when making calls with it and every now and then you need to flip the power switch on/off if it won't connect. Its usually seamless though and my wife can always hear me when I call her with it.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-12-2016, 01:54 PM   #120093
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Bt adapter? Tell me more. Tired of aux-fgtry.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Nope... need new deck cuz female end in head unit is fucky now
Old 02-12-2016, 03:37 PM   #120094
stonehenge

Ah, luckily the HU side of my AUX is fine. Probably because its in the back and ran down under the dash so it didn't get pulled on. The 3.5mm cable ends always end up fucked though.

Next stereo will have BT built in but that adapter works great until the HU craps out.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-12-2016, 06:03 PM   #120095
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i see.

am debating getting that instead of new ipod and use lg for ALL THE MUSIC.

how many geegs do you use on your phone? mostly worried about phone being slow/laggy due to all the music.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #120096
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I haz the same TaoTronics TT-BRO3 as wun. I also haz built-in BT on my stereo but I added the TT-BRO3 because the mic on my stereo is terrible, I had to YELL and people could barely hear me, also because many-phone cao has need for more BT connections. I use it with stereo's USB port like wun so it comes on with stereo.

Audio quality is kinda shitty. I probably wouldn't notice, but switching between built-in BT or aux and TT-BRO3 makes it plainly obvious even to my shitty tin ears that it's muddy, missing mid-high range, and volume is low. Hopefully I remember to re-check that; it was just something I noticed while fooling with it.

Also, a warning: If you use it in a dual-BT scenario like mine, never pair it with a phone that you'll pair to the stereo. I un-paired it in the phone's BT menu, and I paired it to 3 other phones trying to make it forget the phone I use with the stereo, but it continued interfering; the phone would connect to the stereo first, then the TT-BRO3 would kick it off the stereo but not successfully connect to it. I futzed around with the BT menu, unpaired and paired phone with stereo again, and it seems better now, but still flaky for a couple minutes after the car/stereo/TT-BRO3 comes on.

The negatives aren't really that bad and I'd still recommend it, just keep that stuff in mind. That other one looks neat but you need the mic on a cable so you can place it somewhere good and you need a USB cable for power so it ends up being the same mess, and its buttons are less driver-friendly. I have my TT-BRO3 stuck by magnet to the visor hinge so it's right near my face.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #120097
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gotcha. no dual bt thing here. need to get monies soon to buy.

down to last $80 after gas and bying these dumb shit videos i need to do for a grade

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

looks like my stereo is bluetooth compatible. pero crutchfield says i need kenwoods bt adapter or some shit

Quote:
Bluetooth Ready: The unit is also Bluetooth compatible using the optional Kenwood KCA-BT300 Bluetooth adapter (113BT300, sold separately). Using this adapter you can make and answer phone calls from the Kenwood head unit. You can even download your Phonebook information from your compatible mobile phone into the head unit. You are able to register up to five compatible Bluetooth cell phones when using the KCA-BT300 adapter.

Note: Not all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones will be compatible with this unit. Please visit Kenwood.com for a complete list of compatible Bluetooth enabled phones.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 10:06 PM   #120098
stonehenge

Quote:
i see.

am debating getting that instead of new ipod and use lg for ALL THE MUSIC.

how many geegs do you use on your phone? mostly worried about phone being slow/laggy due to all the music.
I actually just use Spotify since TMo doesn't count it against data. Plus you have a 200gb SD card on top of the 64gb internal. Plenty of space immfo. Phone shouldn't slow down unless you max the internal memory out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Audio quality is kinda shitty.
Really? I didn't notice a difference, sounds pretty damned good to me. I've used it with my G2, V10, and wife's Note 3 and Note 5. Sounds good all the way around, doesn't seem any worse than AUX and I'm even streaming Spotify, not playing MP3s.

Quote:
looks like my stereo is bluetooth compatible. pero crutchfield says i need kenwoods bt adapter or some shit
I didn't even check if mine had an OEM BT adapter. Mine's a Kengood too so there probably is one. Did you look up that adapter and how much it is? Does it come with a mic?

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

KCA-BT300 page at Crutchfield:

Quote:
This item is no longer available.

Original Price: $149.99

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Pretty sure this is the model I have: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-KFxPM6u...DC-HD942U.html

Found a page that say's I'd need the KCA-BT200. Found some on ebay for $100-150. Lol pls. Might as well buy a new stereo at that point.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #120099
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

serio. saw the price on it and was like

might been $150 10-15 years ago when radio was new. should cost me pennies to buy that shit rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2016, 10:38 PM   #120100
stonehenge

not according to ebay