Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #14451
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Orly hmm
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #14452
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Cez you would love the shit out of a Vita...just got done playing Gravity Rush, with these two fine ladies in it:

You play as the one on the left, the one on the right is her rival in it. Such a fun game.

Getting ready to start playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend as soon as I get my new memory card.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Both were free on PS+ too BTW.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #14453
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Also, didn't I just mention that I wanted the black gtav poster? Found this on Reddit:

"I went to my local gamestop on the 22nd, to look for a copy of Forza 4, which they surprisingly didn't have, and asked the dude if he had any extra GTA V posters, and he said they just got an order of 250 in to start giving away on the 24th. Apparently Rockstar sent them that to make up to the fans that didn't get a poster for pushing the release date back"
Old 06-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #14454
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat poster. but lol gamestop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Cez you would love the shit out of a Vita...just got done playing Gravity Rush, with these two fine ladies in it:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jvr9BTs.png[/IMG

You play as the one on the left, the one on the right is her rival in it. Such a fun game.

Getting ready to start playing BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend as soon as I get my new memory card.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vtRGx.jpg[/IMG

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Both were free on PS+ too BTW.

dunno how much id use it. never use psp now lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #14455
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

Old 06-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #14456
stonehenge

fap'd at work
Old 06-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #14457
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

graphics look better pero if gameplay is teh same as bf3 then . Bf3 was good for the first few weeks when everyone wasnt running around spamming rockets, explosive shells, and using one fucking assault rifle/carbine.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #14458
stonehenge

dat balance

and also umad
Old 06-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #14459
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
graphics look better pero if gameplay is teh same as bf3 then . Bf3 was good for the first few weeks when everyone wasnt running around spamming rockets, explosive shells, and using one fucking assault rifle/carbine.
U still gonna buy it fgt...

I am on a note bish
Old 06-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #14460
stonehenge

its still going to be the best multiplayer shooster you can get

or just get le cod (pronounced like the fish now apparently )

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

It's not C-O-D bro, its cod.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #14461
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

"best multiplayer shooter you can get"

i'd almost rather get call of duty fucking scooby doo edition than fall into the shit that dice is spouting out

Last edited by apedestrian; 06-24-2013 at 11:45 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:58 PM   #14462
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I just lol'd at the people who used the same shit all the time...then I raped there anuses repeatedly.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

825 hours played on BF3 for me.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...172498634/ps3/

Old 06-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #14463
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haz PS3 slim
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #14464
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

let me know what your name is on it so I can add you

Old 06-25-2013, 12:50 AM   #14465
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Why not piano blk?

I am on a note bish
Old 06-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #14466
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
let me know what your name is on it so I can add you
ManbearpigIMFO

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Why not piano blk?

I am on a note bish
Because FIDIL impulse buy
Old 06-25-2013, 12:52 AM   #14467
stonehenge

Thinking I'll use side-jerb moneys to get the Last of Us and some other stuffs and then get ps4 either with extra Nov check or with tacks return in Jan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
i'd almost rather get call of duty fucking scooby doo edition than fall into the shit that dice is spouting out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
I haz PS3 slim
old flat black slim or new weird sliding door slim?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #14468
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Pinche ape

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #14469
Manbearpig

flat blek

brb the last of us
Old 06-25-2013, 12:59 AM   #14470
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
flat blek

brb the last of us
Gewd!

I am on a note bish
Old 06-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #14471
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Now we can have at least 4 of us in a clan/group on TLOU. I'm going to make an AOT one next time I play and add everyone to it or whatever you have to do.

I love my slim, I worked the guts out of my old fat ones, I had two of them die on me lol.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote:
ManbearpigIMFO
sent a request

Old 06-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #14472
stonehenge

Isn't there some scheduled PSN maintenance going down from like 12-6 or something tomorrow?

Quote:
flat blek

brb the last of us
i haz two of those

will add you later

Quote:
Now we can have at least 4 of us in a clan/group on TLOU. I'm going to make an AOT one next time I play and add everyone to it or whatever you have to do.

I love my slim, I worked the guts out of my old fat ones, I had two of them die on me lol.
you must have hoared it real hard to kill 2 if royarz's slim is still alive

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

bish ass side jerb client needs to send check
Old 06-25-2013, 01:33 AM   #14473
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

you must have hoared it real hard to kill 2 if royarz's slim is still alive

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

bish ass side jerb client needs to send check
Lol maybe cuz I do monthly cleaning to it I also like to wipe it down with mah lil cloth

I am on a note bish
Old 06-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #14474
stonehenge

nailz probably accidentally gets stuff on his all the time, probably shortens life

()
Old 06-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #14475
Mr.Rogers

Lol kinda flattering u called mine a slim... even tho its a fatty

I am on a note bish