Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #13201
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

KF is installed fgts
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #13202
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

me and mbp about to hoar up KF if anyone wanna join

if mbps internet stops being ghey
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #13203
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

you ask when i am away, i get back then your away.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #13204
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lulz had a decent hoar session with mbp/nailz. Then after mbp left, me and nailz laid raepz down on the map with the downed chopper and rest area. Right after we beat wave 10/10 I had to leave. Nailz had to fight patriarch alone :doosh:
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #13205
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Got raped by the patriarch, but all was good...got to do raepz with the hunting shotgun that match so it was worth it.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I know one thing, I hate some people in multiplayer games so much, they act so retarded and do so much fucking stupid shit it makes my head numb. Makes you want to hate the entire human race.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #13206
stonehenge

can you heal me?
can you heal me?
can you heal me?

And then he leaves the group, gets attacked and sounds all pissed that we aren't helping him.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #13207
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Or We're watching this area!

*massive wave comes from that area to rape MBP when all mbp has is a knife*
Old 04-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #13208
stonehenge

yeah i saw that shit go down, tried to shoost them for you, when your hp was getting low i tried to run in and heal pero was too late, fgts failure cost mbp his life
Old 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #13209
Manbearpig

knife sucks

If I had katana
Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #13210
stonehenge

katana is win when they swarm you

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Old 04-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #13211
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

We gotta play tonights
Old 04-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #13212
stonehenge

no promises but i'll try to get on
Old 04-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #13213
VmaxEngage

better
Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #13214
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Just stay with Juan and I MBP, I heal like a boss, or try to if we aren't getting gang raped. Ask Juan, we made it to the Patriarch just us 2 and I kept us healed pretty well with the grenades and my MP5 darts.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

The irony is when other medics come screaming to me for health, I'm just like...

Most other ones we play with never heal anyone either.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #13215
stonehenge

and its annoying when someone is just standing there (not being attacked) asking for healing when they could do it themselves at least once

MBP when nailz throws a grenade and a green puff of smoke comes out, stand inside the puff, it will heal you. It's advil/nyquil gas me and blake thought it was poison at first

We do really good when we stick together, keep an eye on each other, and find a decent spot where we can see them approaching from as far as possible. The rest area on that map we played last night is the perfect spot. What's that map called again?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

kf-mountainpass
Old 04-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #13216
VmaxEngage

lol still think it's poison
Old 04-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #13217
Manbearpig

ill playz

last day i can me thinks

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

MBP when nailz throws a grenade and a green puff of smoke comes out, stand inside the puff, it will heal you. It's advil/nyquil gas me and blake thought it was poison at first

I thought it was poison released by the screaming bitches.

Always saw that shit after those cunts came around

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Juan and I made it to patriarch on easy

pwnd the mofo with a katana too
Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #13218
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
ill playz

last day i can me thinks
buy

Quote:

I thought it was poison released by the screaming bitches.

Always saw that shit after those cunts came around
screaming vagina poison mist?

Quote:
Juan and I made it to patriarch on easy :trolldad

pwnd the mofo with a katana too :cheeky
fuckin difference between beginner and normal is crazy lol

beginner: can finish all 10 waves and patriarch with nothing but melee
normal: find a really good spot, heal efficiently, conserve money/ammo, or y'all gon' die
Old 04-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #13219
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Wow, vmax and I were playing with one of the worst groups I've ever been with just then. After REPEATEDLY SCREAMING to them to stay near me so I could heal, and to stand inside my grenade radius...they kept running around rambo solo'ing...fucking fgts.

Guess what, they all died on round 10 too, I called it before the round even started.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

This game is not a "who can kill the most", it's called god damn co-op for a fucking reason.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Oh, and btw, I leveled up to level 4 medic a minute ago too.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #13220
stonehenge

DFW Lv4 medic. Last night your grenades healed like a bauce, they must be crazy now.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #13221
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

My darts and syringe recharge super fast now, can also move a lot faster too.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #13222
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

oh its cool, dont invite me or anythang
Old 04-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #13223
stonehenge

ape/blake/mbp/nailz/wan hoarfest is always open to moar seks partners

Old 04-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #13224
Manbearpig

Old 04-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #13225
stonehenge

you know you like it