Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #1976
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lolwut

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #1977
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

def pshop

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:38 AM   #1978
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #1979
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #1980
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

When Rey posts non-mexi music, is usually good og stuffs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #1981
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

twitter hoar
bish
Old 12-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #1982
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
Old 12-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #1983
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #1984
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen
Old 12-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #1985
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

dat APC
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #1986
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
Old 12-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #1987
Aachener

Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:

Video page
Full screen
Aachener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #1988
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
Old 12-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #1989
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Video page
Full screen

for won
Old 12-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #1990
stonehenge

oh and

Video page
Full screen
Old 12-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #1991
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
Old 01-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #1992
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Video page
Full screen

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #1993
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
Old 01-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #1994
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Gonna listen to the Pink Floyd Pulse tour album after lunsh. Will keep me entertained.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

But for now
Video page
Full screen

Everytime I hear this song it reminds me of SoA Season 3 finale. MF'in awesome
Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #1995
stonehenge

SoA is full of bamf musics
Old 01-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #1996
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Yes it is. I can't wait for new season..... MFers
Old 01-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #1997
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #1998
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

idk y'all, idfw y'all

Video page
Full screen

yeah buddy.. mr. D O double-R

Video page
Full screen

yellow livin room set

Video page
Full screen

just like her momma, nice ass, nice brain

Video page
Full screen

i got nag knowledge, you girlfriend pussah got hell mileage

Video page
Full screen

you ain't a pimp, you a fairy

Video page
Full screen

281-330-8004 who?

Video page
Full screen

boom boom clap

Video page
Full screen

trunk bump like chicken pawx

Video page
Full screen

hell new ho you know they polo

Video page
Full screen

nga thats dat boolshet

Video page
Full screen

yeh, uh-huh, you know what it is

Video page
Full screen

car clean, mouf full o' gold

Video page
Full screen

ford taurus pull up, errbody run

Video page
Full screen

so he opened up the G-code to the front page

Video page
Full screen

he jumped into the trunk and grabbed his biscuit

Video page
Full screen

make dat booty go dunnuh dunnuh

Video page
Full screen

look into mah eyes and tell me

Video page
Full screen

5 10 15 GOUDA 25 30 35 CHALUPA

Video page
Full screen

hustle hustle hustle hustle hustle hard

Video page
Full screen

used to build model cars and make the muhfukas hop

Video page
Full screen

rabbit in a hat w/ a bat, a 64 impala

Video page
Full screen

the temp was 80 and i'm cruising w/ my lady

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-08-2013, 07:04 AM   #1999
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

+1 blkpt for every song

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

must spread repz around first pero don't worry, will not forget epic blek moosik post
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #2000
stonehenge

dfw blkpt overload

try repping again