Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #124026
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I have to pay for Spotify so I don't fool with it
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:34 PM   #124027
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Is free man. Unless its ky surcharge

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:53 PM   #124028
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yep, aux ftw. just hate how the cables wear out all the time.

dat V10/20 DAC and free TMo Spotify streaming.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #124029
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

im using my sisters aux rofl. too po' to afford one :'(

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #124030
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wifey and I pay for Spotify Premium. Free has too many ads and I like playing whatever I want without the free limitations. #sophisticated
Old 05-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #124031
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how mash is it?

i always seem to get an ad at the beginning and then 30 minutes fo free. if im on the road for longer then i usually get another

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-12-2017, 08:30 PM   #124032
stonehenge

$10/mo for one account
$15/mo for 5 accounts

Get your sister or bro or someone to buy a family account and then become one of the 5 fo free
Old 05-12-2017, 08:39 PM   #124033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh sister has spotify already?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #124034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh shit. so jojo most probably passed his licensing exam. finally.

might be getting my monies soon. hopefully

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #124035
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I fucking love adding cheese to my scrambles eggs.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2017, 07:45 AM   #124036
stonehenge

JoJo giving back ftw

Cheesy eggs ftw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2017, 11:30 PM   #124037
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/fo...ur-money.html/

Went thru all 18 foods....they completely kill the entire purpose of going to mexi joint.

"Don't eat this cuz cheaper to make at home"

Im pretty sure EVERYTHING is cheaper to cook at home...joints aren't gonna break even or lose money just cuz ur a fkn jew
Old 05-16-2017, 12:27 AM   #124038
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

basically but mexi joints be cheaper than everywhere else too
Old 05-16-2017, 12:40 AM   #124039
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
http://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/fo...ur-money.html/

Went thru all 18 foods....they completely kill the entire purpose of going to mexi joint.

"Don't eat this cuz cheaper to make at home"

Im pretty sure EVERYTHING is cheaper to cook at home...joints aren't gonna break even or lose money just cuz ur a fkn jew

need dat ad revenue and dem clicks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2017, 01:40 PM   #124040
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
need dat ad revenue and dem clicks
"18 pages that are cheaper if they were all text on a single fucking page like they should be."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Nachos: Wife always orders them. I kinda agree with the article...there's stuff that takes no time to make at home cheap, plus garbage that we push aside.

Queso: Tha fuk? As if it wasn't obvious that that shet is bad for health and costs a few bucks?

Guacamole: Duh. Looking at it as its ingredients, it's Mexican salad. Salads are probably 99% profit everywhere. Also, fuck guacamole.

Avocado toast: Tha fuk is that shet? FTS DNW.

Cheese quesadillas: Ok, probably any idiot can slap this together at home in 30 seconds and have it be almost as good. Anyway I want real food when I'm at a restaurant, not some lame ass cheese quesadilla.

Taco salad: You're at a restaurant. You know your wife is gonna be pissed if you only eat good stuff, but you don't want to eat rabbit food. This is an acceptable compromise.

Refried beans: "But did you know you can buy a canned version of the side at the grocery store, probably for the same price or less than the cost of the serving at your local Mexican restaurant?" You don't say? Anyway refried beans come with everything, you don't pay extra for them.

Fajitas: You are unlikely to make them at home the same as they're made at a restaurant. Anyway WTF, article should just be called "Restaurants cost more than groceries."

Churros: Who the fuck ever has room for dessert after eating a restaurant meal?

Trendy chile peppers: "The problem is that said chefs only treat peppers as fire missiles, instead of the distinct vegetables each are." But...but...that's what the customers want! Article is telling you not to want what you want now?

Ceviche: Oh, it's raw fish? Fucking nasty.

Boring burritos: Again, it's what the customer wants...if you don't want boring food you don't order it.

Chimichangas: "Chimichangas that don’t have anything interesting going on. Between the cooking oil and toppings, you won’t really taste much of what’s inside (though, to be fair, you’d likely be disappointed if you could). If you care about your wallet or waistline, stay away." Uhh...someone has never been to a decent Mexican restaurant. Probably just goes to chain/franchise restaurants. And for fuck's sake, we're not eating at a Mexican restaurant to lose weight.

Tacos with sour cream, cheese, and lettuce: Nobody wants a taco when they go to a Mexican restaurant, right?

Street corn: Never heard of it, or any other name for corn on the cob at a Mexican restaurant. Now I want to try it their way.

Margaritas: Yeah, this goes for any mixed drink, liquor, beer, or wine at a restaurant. That shit is always a 95% markup and almost always half-assed...but hey, if it's what you want to drink with your dinner then you gotta pay for it.

Soda and beer: “restaurant soda clocks in at an average 1,150% markup, with mixed drinks charged at the same elevated rate.” Plus, “bottled water is also an indulgence, with a typical 2,000% markup; domestic beer’s 694% markup is nothing to scoff at.” You don't say? Because everybody only ever wants chloriney tap water with their expensive meal.

Anything you don’t finish or don’t take home: "By declining a take-home box, or taking the leftovers home and forgetting to eat them, you’re throwing away money." Headline inaccurate, should say "AND" not "or". Anyway...
DUH

Old 05-16-2017, 03:37 PM   #124041
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

^thats gonna need a good reply. Must do when i get home. But for now, street corn is fucking bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2017, 04:59 PM   #124042
nekkidhillbilly

you know most of the meals at my local places are 6-7 bucks comes with rice beans usually so I mean its not like I save a lot
Old 05-16-2017, 05:17 PM   #124043
stonehenge

like any place, you spend more than the raw ingredients but you spend 5 mins picking it up vs an hour preparing, cooking, and cleaning after.

stupid article
Old 05-16-2017, 07:30 PM   #124044
nekkidhillbilly

well some things they so much cheaper in bulk you don't save much too.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:19 PM   #124045
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
"18 pages that are cheaper if they were all text on a single fucking page like they should be."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Nachos: Wife always orders them. I kinda agree with the article...there's stuff that takes no time to make at home cheap, plus garbage that we push aside.

Queso: Tha fuk? As if it wasn't obvious that that shet is bad for health and costs a few bucks?

Guacamole: Duh. Looking at it as its ingredients, it's Mexican salad. Salads are probably 99% profit everywhere. Also, fuck guacamole.

Avocado toast: Tha fuk is that shet? FTS DNW.

Cheese quesadillas: Ok, probably any idiot can slap this together at home in 30 seconds and have it be almost as good. Anyway I want real food when I'm at a restaurant, not some lame ass cheese quesadilla.

Taco salad: You're at a restaurant. You know your wife is gonna be pissed if you only eat good stuff, but you don't want to eat rabbit food. This is an acceptable compromise.

Refried beans: "But did you know you can buy a canned version of the side at the grocery store, probably for the same price or less than the cost of the serving at your local Mexican restaurant?" You don't say? Anyway refried beans come with everything, you don't pay extra for them.

Fajitas: You are unlikely to make them at home the same as they're made at a restaurant. Anyway WTF, article should just be called "Restaurants cost more than groceries."

Churros: Who the fuck ever has room for dessert after eating a restaurant meal?

Trendy chile peppers: "The problem is that said chefs only treat peppers as fire missiles, instead of the distinct vegetables each are." But...but...that's what the customers want! Article is telling you not to want what you want now?

Ceviche: Oh, it's raw fish? Fucking nasty.

Boring burritos: Again, it's what the customer wants...if you don't want boring food you don't order it.

Chimichangas: "Chimichangas that don’t have anything interesting going on. Between the cooking oil and toppings, you won’t really taste much of what’s inside (though, to be fair, you’d likely be disappointed if you could). If you care about your wallet or waistline, stay away." Uhh...someone has never been to a decent Mexican restaurant. Probably just goes to chain/franchise restaurants. And for fuck's sake, we're not eating at a Mexican restaurant to lose weight.

Tacos with sour cream, cheese, and lettuce: Nobody wants a taco when they go to a Mexican restaurant, right?

Street corn: Never heard of it, or any other name for corn on the cob at a Mexican restaurant. Now I want to try it their way.

Margaritas: Yeah, this goes for any mixed drink, liquor, beer, or wine at a restaurant. That shit is always a 95% markup and almost always half-assed...but hey, if it's what you want to drink with your dinner then you gotta pay for it.

Soda and beer: “restaurant soda clocks in at an average 1,150% markup, with mixed drinks charged at the same elevated rate.” Plus, “bottled water is also an indulgence, with a typical 2,000% markup; domestic beer’s 694% markup is nothing to scoff at.” You don't say? Because everybody only ever wants chloriney tap water with their expensive meal.

Anything you don’t finish or don’t take home: "By declining a take-home box, or taking the leftovers home and forgetting to eat them, you’re throwing away money." Headline inaccurate, should say "AND" not "or". Anyway...
[size=7]DUH[/size
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8aoL08SloPA/maxresdefault.jpg[/img
nacho's - nachos is win depending on where you go. for example. twin peaks sells bamf nachos with pulled pork and all the fixin's. so much too. i cant make dat

queso - fo reallz. get some cheddar, melt dat shit in a pot, done.

guac n guac toast - fts fo realz. fuckin white ppl. you know mexi's can charge $10 for that shit and ppl gonna eat it.

cheese quesadilla - does it really say that in the link? cuz quesadilla has queso. so adding cheese in the front is redundant. unless its extra cheesy?

taco salad - wtf? y u no just order tacos

beans - joo right. rice n beans is like the typical side dish

true on the fajitas - some places make bomb ass fajitas. which is why one goes to any eating establishment rofl. fuck this author is retarded

churros - go to bakery. get one for like .25 or .50

trendy chile - salsa pls.

ceviche - shit is fucking nom.

chimichangas - win. love em. this author sounds like a bore.

tacos w/sour cream - sour cream pls

street corn - must not be places that sell stuff like that in the NE. its fucking win. get some hot corn, mayo, queso, some good chili powder or chili sauce and ZOMXGH go get dat shit.

you right on them drinks. they all cost much more than they should. thats where places make teh monies.

and fuck yes take leftovers. i do. if i have a lot. fts. im paying like $10 or more for food. tho i hate when they charge me for a to go plate

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #124046
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
cheese quesadilla - does it really say that in the link? cuz quesadilla has queso. so adding cheese in the front is redundant. unless its extra cheesy?
Yes, it really says that. I think they mean a quesadilla that doesn't have meat or other stuff added, just a basic one...but maybe you're right and it's like "ATM machine" and "PIN number"...
Old 05-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #124047
stonehenge

SSD drive
Old 05-16-2017, 11:44 PM   #124048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche white ppl. quesadilla with nothing else is still cheese in a tortilla

good thing i didnt click dat shit. woulda raged and gone to twitter to troll the author

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-17-2017, 12:25 AM   #124049
stonehenge

speaking of twitter and nomz - how did Wendy's compensate you for the raw chicken sammish?
Old 05-17-2017, 12:35 AM   #124050
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they never got back to me

am done with wendys

ya know. after that happened. i remember when chriz got food poisoning from his local wendys

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works