Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #12501
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ooo futurama spoofed that

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:
all Reliant Energy offices - with the exception of some Retail Operations functions - will close today at 1:00 PM

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #12502
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

early out for cezaroni

I get out at 12:00
Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #12503
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #12504
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I get out at 4:30.....I haz to replace all balljoints, bushings and tre's on pops explorer. looking at 2-300 just on parts
Old 11-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #12505
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

and i just finished teh report and sent it to bawws and bawws's bawws

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
I get out at 4:30.....I haz to replace all balljoints, bushings and tre's on pops explorer. looking at 2-300 just on parts
i need to change all those i think and my pitman arm too front shakes when accelerating in like 40-50

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #12506
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh and got the hospital bill.....anyone care to guess how much 1 months worth of hospital stay and a couple surgeries run?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #12507
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

5-10k?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #12508
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

brah, it was 12K in mexi for 2 surgeries and 3 days
Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #12509
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

12K american in mexico??

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:23 PM   #12510
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

si wey....they want USD....UCSD hospital bill was 335K plus heli ride of 35K
Old 11-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #12511
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

WHAT......TEH......FUCK!?!??!?!?!?!!!!??one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #12512
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
and i just finished teh report and sent it to bawws and bawws's bawws

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

i need to change all those i think and my pitman arm too front shakes when accelerating in like 40-50
Apparently my pitman needs to be replaced even though we just did not long ago and I replaced it with teh moogz
Quote:
si wey....they want USD....UCSD hospital bill was 335K plus heli ride of 35K
o
m
f
g

we be in the wrong bidness brah
Old 11-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #12513
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

yup...bro has to take that to mexi and give to lawyer down there so he can submit it to some office/court/policia so the bitch pays up or gets locked up again

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Apparently my pitman needs to be replaced even though we just did not long ago and I replaced it with teh moogz
that TB crank is killing it?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #12514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

o
m
f
g

we be in the wrong bidness brah
mexi guy did it but forgot to keep wheel straight so im going straight and it looks like im slightly turning

Quote:
yup...bro has to take that to mexi and give to lawyer down there so he can submit it to some office/court/policia so the bitch pays up or gets locked up again

bitch best pay

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #12515
stonehenge

Quote:

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

mexi-justice

Yeah I think so. I'd like to crank down but then I'd need smaller tires. Maybe next time tires are needed I can give it a mild lift and get rid of the crank. If I don't get rid of it for a Caddy I don't think I will, I love this thing too much, just need to pimp it out a little for better DD experienz. Gears, tune, decrank (better ride), SD, carpet, win. Money for all that, fail.
Quote:
mexi guy did it but forgot to keep wheel straight so im going straight and it looks like im slightly turning

bitch best pay
My wheel is off by just a little, doesn't bother me though
Old 11-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #12516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mines noticable lol.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #12517
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wife's camray has a bit of a crooked steering wheel too. stupid pepboys cant get the alignment right
Old 11-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #12518
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i need to go buy shampoo and dish soap. i guess my parents decided to take teh one from home to mexico too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #12519
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I smell tortillas de maiz
Old 11-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #12520
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wife's Isuzu has cocked steering wheel. Just another thing I hate about driving that piece of shit.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #12521
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this fatass and her snot nose kid needs to stop fucking walking around

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091125/...rland_polanski

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #12522
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wife's Isuzu has cocked steering wheel. Just another thing I hate about driving that piece of shit.
so much hate

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:
this fatass and her snot nose kid needs to stop fucking walking around

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091125/...rland_polanski
"Bitch does this look like a playground or a nursery? I don't think so, get that kid the fuck OUT"

-Cez

Old 11-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #12523
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hope these wiggers die
http://www.khou.com/news/Suspects-ju...-73679817.html

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote:
so much hate

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

"Bitch does this look like a playground or a nursery? I don't think so, get that kid the fuck OUT"

-Cez

immfgdo.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #12524
stonehenge

maybe I'll have a CON before I hit teh camino

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

chuparme los huevos (imo)
Old 11-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #12525
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawws
Thanks Cesar.

If you have completed all critical activities you may leave at 1pm.

Have a great Thanksgiving..
fawking A

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread