Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

only redditors will gaf but I jested:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #577
Aachener

Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:

Aachener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #578
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

soon.............now

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:37 PM   #579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol wtf, he thought he could rob a person behind a bullet proof window using a meat cleaver? and I guess he had an important call at the time?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #580
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

bishes face

Old 02-25-2014, 12:06 AM   #581
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

looks like boots are walking by themselves
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:44 AM   #582
stonehenge

dem boots is made for walkin and thats jus wat they'll do

1 deez days deez bewts guna waka loavah you
Old 02-25-2014, 01:51 AM   #583
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bewts
Old 02-25-2014, 02:03 AM   #584
stonehenge

waka loavah

waka

flockaaaa
SQUAD
Old 02-25-2014, 02:15 AM   #585
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

breeksqwud
Old 02-25-2014, 04:21 PM   #586
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

witches boots

Old 02-25-2014, 05:00 PM   #587
stonehenge

Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #588
stonehenge

oh hell naw, gimme dat bruccli

Old 02-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #589
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bish, dis my brawklee
Old 02-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #590
stonehenge

Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #591
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Juans got fapping on the brain today
Old 02-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #592
stonehenge

all the fapping gifs and the funny videos came from a reddit comment thread about Fran Drescher
Old 02-27-2014, 04:45 PM   #593
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

lol i saw that thread yesterday where she eats the wasabi
Old 02-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #594
stonehenge

rofl yeah these were all posted under a comment that was something like "now that I've heard her without the accent... [fap gif]"
Old 02-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #595
stonehenge

so you can tell what is in the cabinet without opening it

or looking through the fucking glass
Old 02-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #596
stonehenge

korkah be like:

Old 02-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #597
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
rofl yeah these were all posted under a comment that was something like "now that I've heard her without the accent... [fap gif]"
i fap to her before

Old 02-28-2014, 09:19 PM   #598
stonehenge

Old 02-28-2014, 10:22 PM   #599
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

just a small blaze
Old 02-28-2014, 10:34 PM   #600
stonehenge

sauce (bonus trucker talk and profanity included):

Video page
Full screen

(it happens ~3:20 if you don't want to watch it all)

They must have been driving behind each other because they both freak out at the same time lol

and some deetz:

Quote:
This took place in Decatur County, Indiana. The semi truck was about to cross under US 421 when another driver drifted into his lane, forcing him to make a quick decision. He swerved to avoid the car,ran up a hill and through a guardrail, and then caught enough air to clear the freeway. When the semi hit the ground on the other side, the impact tore the fuel tank off and the fuel caught fire, causing the explosion."
There were two passengers, the father suffered injuries to his face and the son only suffered scratches.