Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #1676
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Jellytrolls
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #1677
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

My fucking new firewall wont let me reply to threads... we'd? I can create and read but not reply

Sent from my SCH-I535
Old 04-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #1678
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

u just did

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #1679
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

From mobile network ....

Sent from my SCH-I535
Old 04-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #1680
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #1681
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so you're on your work wifiz?

does your firewall keep logs? try to reply a few times and watch/check the logs and see why its blocked. tapatalk is probably using a different port or going through their server or some shenanigans like that
Old 04-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #1682
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

just buy a mac
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #1683
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

agreed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #1684
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My complaint about Windows 8 and Office 2013? Let me amend it to include everyfuckingthing. Must be the new trend. I've been on a cloud storage binge (mega-post coming up in the dropbox thread soon) and a lot of these sites have light grey text on a white background. For fuck's sake, man...
Old 04-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #1685
stonehenge

yeah i've noticed a few weird things with the theme. Like if you choose a dark color for your theme, the title bar on windows can be hard to read because it has black text. But if you pick a really light color, the taskbar can be hard to read because it has white text. So that limits color choices. Also, they got rid of the transparency slider even though the taskbar still has transparency. I used to make it transparent black but now black is opaque unless i make it grey.

minor things but kinda annoying

otherwise im liking 8, already used to start menu nonsense because I rarely need it lol
Old 04-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #1686
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Y u no use classic shell to bring back start menu?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #1687
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Turns out Opera has a feature that automatically applies inline fixes to sites that don't work right in Opera.
http://www.opera.com/docs/browserjs/
Don't know if it's enabled by default, but it wasn't in my profile...granted, my profile has been in service for many years and major Opera versions and is pretty mangled.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #1688
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Fuck yes. I figured the firewall out.
Man this thing has some extensive filtering shit.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #1689
stonehenge

so one downside to having my user profile on the secondary disk is chrome installs there. So everything I do in chrome makes the secondary drives churn. Both since mirrored.

Might uninstall it and find a portable one or just reinstall it to C:.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #1690
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Windows 8 tip:
I was happy that the PDF reader app was there as soon as I installed the OS, but other than that I'm not fond of the Metro Apps. Run Powershell as administrator and give it this command:
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
Remove ALL the apps!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:13 PM   #1691
stonehenge

will do later, not a fan of apps on w8.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #1692
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

I'll give this a shot here. Hit a wall little bit.

What someone in the office wants to do

In an Excel (or any MS Office Doc) File. Save & Send. Send as Attachment.

Want to default to Google Gmail (via Chrome Browser) Not Outlook to send the email with the doc already attached.

Is that possible?

I've already got Google App Sync via Outlook and Gmail. I default to Chrome/Gmail for work purposes. I've read it may take some API work to do this?

Edit: Doesn't seem like it's possible.

You can change any default program to choose another default to use. But cannot default to a web url ie: chrome+ gmail

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr

Last edited by M.B Co; 04-11-2013 at 10:03 PM.
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #1693
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

What OS? Might be possible in Windows 8 if Chrome is set as the default browser; newer OSes seem to support webmail through a browser as an email handler. Otherwise you'll need to add gmail to an email program like Outlook or Thunderbird and set it as default.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:58 AM   #1694
stonehenge

Win 3.1
Old 04-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #1695
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Not really IT... and not sure if it's just me or if everyone is having this problem. So I'm asking for ideas.

Problem: YouTube for me is an extra kind of super shitty laggy lately. Takes FOREVER to load and buffer even less than 5 minute long videos in 480p. I'm using Chrome, so you would think that it would be getting along with that ok. I also know it's not my internet connection, because every other video site loads perfectly fine, no buffering, no lagging.

I've cleared cache, temp files, cookies, all that shit. No dice. Any ideas?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:48 AM   #1696
stonehenge

I thought I saw something somewhere about certain ISPs doing something weird with YouTube. I don't have the issue so I ignored it. Let me see if I can find it.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:07 AM   #1697
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

I has FiOs... usually I have no issues, but if VZ is up to faggotry, I will call them and bitch.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #1698
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Youtube's been teh suck for me lately too.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #1699
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Did some Googling... Seems that it's a combo problem. Poor routing/packet handling/caching between big name ISP and Google. Guess they finally got too big for themselves.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #1700
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
What OS? Might be possible in Windows 8 if Chrome is set as the default browser; newer OSes seem to support webmail through a browser as an email handler. Otherwise you'll need to add gmail to an email program like Outlook or Thunderbird and set it as default.
W7.

Our Marketing Manager has a new laptop with 8 and she said she got it to work. But she is one of the 3 people who has 8.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote