Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #1376
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol y is that

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #1377
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You put on a front like "I are hillbilly with 500 old cars in driveway and don't know how to type correctly" but in reality are smart gai with crafty ideas.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #1378
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i do have a bunch old cars and cant type for shit though (i can type if im not doing 50 things). however i am good with computers and anything mechanical. however i choose to have the old cars.

Old 09-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #1379
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fucking Powersmell. Does anyone know this shit? I have a script that's worked fine since 2009 to import users from a CSV. Now when I run it, it says the array is null.

Code:
# Create new accounts from CSV file
param($file = $args[0],
	$LogFile = 'c:\utils\students\Students2009.log'
)

[array]$csv = import-csv $file

# This script implies that columns "Name" and "ParentContainer" exist in the csv file
if (($csv[0].Name -eq $null) -or ($csv[0].ParentContainer -eq $null)  ) {throw "Parameter missing... Make sure the CSV file has at least the following columns: Name, ParentContainer."}
Output:
Code:
Cannot index into a null array.
At C:\utils\students\import-ad-users.ps1:8 char:11
+ if (($csv[ <<<< 0].Name -eq $null) -or ($csv[0].ParentContainer -eq $null)  ) {throw "Parameter missing... Make sure
the CSV file has at least the following columns: Name, ParentContainer."}
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (0:Int32) [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NullArray
Old 09-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #1380
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

and the file you're feeding it isn't empty and is formatted right?

idk if that would even throw that error... haven't messed with powersmell
Old 09-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #1381
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What the motherfucking fuck, I was fucking around and got it to work...
Old 09-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #1382
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

never fooled with it

Old 09-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #1383
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Found the problem...boss used his Mac to make the CSV and the CR/LF situation was all fucked up.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #1384
stonehenge

Yeah we've had problems with that in the past. Windows and Unix/OSX aren't always friendly with their formatting, even when it seems like a simple basic-format file. fgtry
Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #1385
stonehenge

FIDIL restart services that disconnect all users from one of our DCs

Old 09-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #1386
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i hate windows updates that require server restart
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #1387
stonehenge

just tell that bish to reboot at 2am
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #1388
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

yah. can do dat. I just FIDIL and laugh at users
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #1389
stonehenge

thats always fun
Old 09-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #1390
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

" OMGOMGOMG the internet doesn't work!!!""

"hehehe Dns server down GFYS!!"
Old 09-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #1391
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Student brought in laptop, wouldn't boot, no display, wouldn't even flash the screen, even if I plug in an external screen. Opened it up and saw this:

I thought it was missing its video card and wondered if this was some kind of trick to blame me for it.

Don't know what that is, probably some kind of wireless communications card, but after removing the BIOS battery to clear BIOS, it works fine.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Just realized dude has an Apple sticker on top of the Dell logo.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #1392
stonehenge

Dell StudioBook Pro Air?

not positive but i think those are wireless antennas, they just fell out of that little channel they are supposed to be tucked into
Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #1393
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

There's also the matter of the card slot that's not filled, there would be a card on top of that black plastic stuff.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #1394
stonehenge

Ah, I thought the plastic was covering the card. So I guess that's a model w/o wifi?
Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #1395
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Wifi card is the little one to the left of the blank spot, with the black and white antenna wires going to it.

There is a SIM card slot in the battery compartment. I think the missing card here is a mobile data card.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #1396
stonehenge

it's obviously missing the card that allowed it to connect to wireless Pans. How else can you cook stuffs w/o fgt wires
Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #1397
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

PAN = Pen0r Area Network?
Old 09-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #1398
stonehenge

could be so that is a non-ghey male laptop that doesn't need to interface w/ any pen0rs in the area

but shouldn't there be some sort of vag area network card?

foreveralone lappy
Old 10-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #1399
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

The "Cable Caster":

It's a dart gun with a fishing reel. You shoot it, tie your Cat5 or pull string onto the dart, then reel it in.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #1400
stonehenge

sounds fun