Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #15026
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea its an improvement over older versions
Old 02-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #15027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just saw these screenshots:

When you click two links that are close together in Chrome, it pops up a zoomed view instead of just guessing which one you meant. That's actually pretty bamf
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #15028
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Do I remember all of you complaining about the stock ICS messaging app? Or was that just Chris?

Been using it and I actually like it a lot for some reason lol
Twas me. Google updated it massively from the first 4.0 version that CM9 was based on. It truly sucked and not in a hippie-MIUI-hater way.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Speaking of CM9, back on a new "nightly" build for now. The AOKP port isn't exactly right and I don't know how to fix the issue without barging into their IRC channel

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #15029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bargers gonna barge
Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #15030
stonehenge

Ffuuuuu saw a convoy of fgts on segways earlier. Wanted to take a pic but no camera on ICS.

I wish I didn't like ICS so much because I really don't want to go back to cm7 lol
Old 02-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #15031
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Wasn't there someone on here else with a Fascinate? Can't find the damn post he made. I'll be updating GummyRom to the new version with 4.0.4 GAPPS when I get home.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #15032
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What's his name had one before getting the Nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #15033
stonehenge

damnit i want a fassy so i can keep ICS but have a camera

fuck you new camera drivers

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

i wonder if I put up an ad on CL wanting to trade my DX for a fassy and $50 if I'd get any hits

A DX is worth more than a fassy isn't it? Not from a dev standpoint but based on age and big screen and whatnot? brb CL
Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #15034
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

fatkidkustomz had one
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #15035
MikeH
waffler

Fassy and DX are about the same price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #15036
stonehenge

ok good to know still have le OG D1 also

Gonna try to acquire a Fassy for cheap. Then I'll play with it and as long as I like it enough, I'll sell the DX. I only need to like it enough to roll it for a little over a month
Old 02-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #15037
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Watch, you'll wind up keeping it if the GSIII comes to VZW this year.

You can flash this. Gummy is so much quicker through the UI than CM9 or AOKP at this point. All are stable (except MIUI) and everything works.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #15038
stonehenge

Yeah I just emailed one dude on CL to see if he'd go lower on his fassy. Liking ICS a lot but want a camera. I COULD just wait a month with CM7 but I kinda want to play with the fassy. Plus, then I can sell the DX and D1. Fassy would make the best temp phone out of all of them since it will have ICS on it.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #15039
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Fuck you Motorola Droid 3......takes 7 seconds for it to snap a photo. How the fuck can snap the pedovans vanity plate when it takes that long to capture? Plate read FR3CNDY - I will not bullshit you on this.

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #15040
stonehenge

Sell it and get a GNex that has no shutter lag

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Juan: "I'm gonna buy a phone for around $60-80, then sell DX for around $100-130 and the D1 for around $40-50."

Wife: "I thought the D1 was the spare and you were just gonna sell the DX when you got your new phone."

J: "I was but I want to get the Fascinate because I can unlock it and play with it more."

W: "I thought your new phone will be able to do all that??"

J: "It will..."

W: "So you're doing all this to play with the phone for a few weeks?"

J: "It's like a month and a half!"

W:

J: "This way we have a spare that can be up to date on software... plus its more reliable than a D1, remember how mine crapped out..."

W: "whatever, its your money"

Old 02-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #15041
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sounds like a victory to me

Old 02-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #15042
stonehenge

yeah you better use the smilie

just texted some dude who has one listed for $60 gonna try to get it for $50 as long as he still has it and theres nothing wrong with it
Old 02-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #15043
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

GNex is not a global phone

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Old 02-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #15044
stonehenge

oh you need global
Old 02-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #15045
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
oh you need global
Yes wan.......ET needs to phone home from China.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #15046
stonehenge

Old 02-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #15047
DistantJ

DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.DistantJ would hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
No one got my outkast reference

I did! But I was late...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
DistantJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #15048
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Juan, sell me DX for $50
Old 02-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #15049
stonehenge

Old 02-09-2012, 03:23 AM   #15050
stonehenge

Too bad this one is so expensive:

http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/2829634034.html

Because DFW seven TPUs