Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 AM   #176
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the anthrax one? ya pretty crazy.

I don't think I've seen this one with the niņo skele up in the sand

carne asada does sound nom
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #177
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

zomg all the mex kids
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #178
stonehenge

btw i was wrong, i've seen this one
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #179
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

and down go the steelers, that was def a close game
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
the anthrax one? ya pretty crazy.

I don't think I've seen this one with the niņo skele up in the sand

carne asada does sound nom
yea that one. havent seen this one.

Quote:
zomg all the mex kids
missed after the song. was getting mexi chips

Quote:
btw i was wrong, i've seen this one
lawl
Old 09-21-2009, 12:11 AM   #181
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
and down go the steelers, that was def a close game
what channel was it on? i was watching teh bills game. theyre looking good this season
Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #182
stonehenge

wtf cez watching football and SVU at same time?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #183
Bruce

it was on fox for me now they have switched over to the chargers/ravens game
Old 09-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #184
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
wtf cez watching football and SVU at same time?
yea and fma lol

Quote:
it was on fox for me now they have switched over to the chargers/ravens game
wtf fox was playing the bills game here
Old 09-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #185
Bruce

ehh im in nc it could be a regional dealio. either way i am kinda looking forward to the dallas game
Old 09-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
ehh im in nc it could be a regional dealio. either way i am kinda looking forward to the dallas game
possibly
Old 09-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #187
Leslie

Leslie may have a mustache.

Poor Chris. He left here at 11 this morning and still isnt home.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:26 AM   #188
Bruce

thats a long drive...
Old 09-21-2009, 12:27 AM   #189
stonehenge

your room look like this?

Old 09-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #190
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hai leslie
nah i switch channels and watching fma on teh intrawebz
Old 09-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #191
stonehenge

How many hours is it from Leslieville to Christown?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 AM   #192
Bruce

living room-

bedroom-
Old 09-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #193
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you guys
Old 09-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #194
stonehenge

badass tv rooms bro
Old 09-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #195
Bruce

i try. do you have any idea how many yard sales it took to amass a collection of that size??? thats right you have no idea!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #196
stonehenge

any pussy can go buy a shitload of tvs, but to put together a collection of badass OG tvs like that... props to you sir
Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #197
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn fma kicked asss
Old 09-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #198
Bruce

Quote:
any pussy can go buy a shitload of tvs, but to put together a collection of badass OG tvs like that... props to you sir
Old 09-21-2009, 12:44 AM   #199
Bruce

so whats everyone up to tonight?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #200
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not much waiting for my food to be done, relaxing at home watching tv. i should do my history work so i can write my english paper with no interruptions monday.
Closed Thread