Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2018, 07:09 PM   #125576
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just feed her powder?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:14 PM   #125577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sounds delicious....

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 08:24 PM   #125578
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cocaine diet. got it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2018, 05:24 AM   #125579
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so i moved Callie's litter box to bathroom next to excaliburs. but the bitch wont go when its in bathroom. why!?! she easily goes whne i move it to my room. is there a reason?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2018, 04:30 PM   #125580
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

uppity kittah aint gonna shit where everyone else shits, must have litter box in nicer location
Old 05-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #125581
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat smoll kittah

esscalibur: "who dat bish?"

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 04:38 PM   #125582
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
uppity kittah aint gonna shit where everyone else shits, must have litter box in nicer location

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2018, 07:08 PM   #125583
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Just feed her powder?
no I mean dry cat food....kitten
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:52 PM   #125584
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ooo. maybe ill try wetting some of her food with formula?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2018, 11:04 PM   #125585
stonehenge

Old 05-02-2018, 04:06 AM   #125586
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
ooo. maybe ill try wetting some of her food with formula?
yeah or water to moisten it. I never fed cats wet once able to eat dry cause they have shit problems otherwise.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:30 AM   #125587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

guess who got an iphone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2018, 05:41 AM   #125588
stonehenge

brb unfollow

Sent from my LG V20

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

jk I don't like iOS but Apple has decent hardware (even if some decisions are dumn like losing the headphone jack, no sd card, the notch, etc) and I understand why peeps like them.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 05-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #125589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iphone only followers pls

jk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #125590
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

So yeah, this honeymoon with me iPhone is nice. I’d like it to last a while lol. Hopefully no bullshit boot thing like the v10

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #125591
stonehenge

Nah, there were a couple generations of LG that had that issue. Starting with the V20 and G6, no more bootloops. iPhone should be good, just get used to no back button, no headphone jack, no SD slot, and the differences with iOS.

iPhones are nice and smooth though in the OS since Apple controls it better.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 05-06-2018, 09:26 PM   #125592
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol, the no back button is major PITA. find myself still doing android motions on iphone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-07-2018, 03:42 AM   #125593
stonehenge

I do that every time I help someone with an iPhone or iPad. Don't like having only one button (or none on iPhone X fts).

Sent from my LG V20
Old 05-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #125594
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I still don’t know all the things this one button does lol.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #125595
nekkidhillbilly

iphone.............. dissapoint
Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 PM   #125596
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i feel bad now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-07-2018, 11:32 PM   #125597
stonehenge

Cez not gonna be able to sleep, thinking of how much he upset nhb
Old 05-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #125598
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

serio. brb suicide

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-08-2018, 01:40 AM   #125599
nekkidhillbilly

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I remember way back had iphone 3gs ngas be like oh no you want android. now cez has iphone.......................what a world. I cant stand to use a iphone though. I hate how apple locks shit down so much.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:23 AM   #125600
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is good imo. phone runs so smooth. does have some stuff id like but ehh, is good

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works