Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #3226
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

White Increible? Nonsense. GTFO with your shinanigans.

Honestly DNW white phone, it would probably look like dick after a few days of my abuse.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

http://www.haleron.com/index.php?pag...chk=1&Itemid=1

Quote:
The Droid 10 Thin profile Android Tablet has Android 2.1 and offers the new Flash browser for full internet browsing. The Droid 10 currently has the Android 2.1 OS which is upgradable.

Operating System:
Google Android OS 2.1

Memory:
256MB DDR

CPU:
ZT-180 1GMHz

Screen, full-screen:
10.2-inch 16:9 wide-screen 1024*600 high-brightness TFT LCD

Touch:
full-size touch operation,sliding menus, icons and drag

NandFlash:
Standard 2GB (Extent: 2GB-32GB)

Direction sensor:
Automatically rotating the display screen

Wireless:
802.11B/G/N WI-FI CERTIFIED

Audio:
Supports stereo speaker unit, built-in microphone

SD card:
MAX 32GB can support

Desktop:
Android automatically change the desktop wallpaper (like win 7), update frequency can be set to 1 hour -6 days

Office:
EBook and OFIICE text processing Document to GO (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Image) e-book function support

Editing Tools:
Microsoft Wordpad, Microsoft SpreadExcel

Internet browsing:
Internet Explorer

E-mail:
Mainstream web mail service gmail / yahoo mail / hotmail / sina mail / 163 mail

Communication Software:
QQ MSN GTALK and so on (takes material object as the standard)

Voice frequency:
Mp3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AAC+

Video frequency:
1080P MP4, 1080P AVI(XVID, H.263, DIVX), 1080P MKV, 1080P 3GP, 1080P RMVB、RM

Picture:
JPEG, GIF

Battery:
2400mAH, 7.4V Li-ion

AC adapter:
220V Input, 9V DC Output, 2A

Auto rotating screen:
Four-way rotary screen

Explorer:
Android task killer Andexploret

Size:
270mm x 180mm x 18mm

Accessories:
USB Cable,
AC Adapter,
1 Year Warranty
Droid be copyrighted and has Internet Explorer and shit, BAMF
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #3227
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
How mash for 10"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschrock View Post
[IMG]http://droidnerds.com/content/attachments/223d1283969139-white-htc-incredible-jpg/[IMG]
They haz red too
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #3228
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Yeah i could not find a pic of it though...

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #3229
MikeH
waffler

Apparently the 8GB will be 300 and 350 for the 16GB. If thats true Im gonna buy one.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #3230
MikeH
waffler

Have you heard of this guy before Juan?

http://onix-android.com/

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Running the Drop Theme now and its pretty nice. I hated the status bar so replaced it and replaced the sliders for red ones.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #3231
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Saw his themes in rom manager yesterday but haven't tried any.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #3232
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat tablet fucking want

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #3233
stonehenge

The moto tablet will prolly be but no pics or info leaked yet and probably will be more expensive too
Old 09-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #3234
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

is that one tablet out already? KW pero im broke

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #3235
stonehenge

Not out yet but I'm pretty sure it will be out by Christmas, it comes in like 4 sizes, 10.1" being the biggest. I think the Moto one will be out by then also.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #3236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how big will that moto screen be? i want the biggest

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #3237
stonehenge

There is very little info leaked about the Moto so I'm not sure but I thought I remember seeing that it would be a 10" also, to compete with teh iPad

Downside is that the Moto one will probably be offered through Verizon so you'd need a plan or to pay a lot for retail and then just not activate it.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #3238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

FTS
would probably be like 1K for it too
thats stupid though imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #3239
stonehenge

Well and it is weird cuz Google doesn't allow the market and a lot of other Google apps to be shipped on a device that doesn't have 3G or that has a different resolution than they support. So the Archos 10 won't have the normal market and some other things. Someone will prob hax it on there eventually though.

The Moto will have everything that our phones do and will probably be built nicer, I love Motos build quality. But DNW to pay lots of $$$$
Old 09-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #3240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

eggzackary. especially sold through a phone retailer. sounds iphone-ish

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #3241
stonehenge

But that is weird things get because you can get an iPad in a non-3G version with no plan, just wifi. It would be nice if Moto/Google did the same. It would help sales IMO and help compete with teh pad.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #3242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im not buying the moto one if sold only in verizon. its not even a fucking phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #3243
MikeH
waffler

Fuck it I'm gonna buy one of those Archos. Its easy enough to download apps from the web or pull them from my phone. At only 300 bucks that's a damn good deal. Supposedly they will be out in October.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #3244
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #3245
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
im not buying the moto one if sold only in verizon. its not even a fucking phone
Same here. I'd really want it but no way I am paying for a plan on it. I want a tablet to take notes, play games, browse while sitting for long periods, etc. I don't need 3G for that. If I need to look something up in the middle of nowhere real quick, I have my phone. 3G hotspot would prolly allow me to haz 3g on the tablet anyway using my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Fuck it I'm gonna buy one of those Archos. Its easy enough to download apps from the web or pull them from my phone. At only 300 bucks that's a damn good deal. Supposedly they will be out in October.
It is definitely a good deal and I agree about the apps, not a big deal. I think I'll wait though, there are LOTS of manufacturers preparing tablets. I'm interested to see what all is out by christmas.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Old 09-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #3246
MikeH
waffler

Once the retail price of the Samsung Tab is released that will give you a general idea of what Moto is gonna price theirs at. I honestly don't see it being as cheap as the Archos. A quick Google search turned up that the Archos 7 has been rooted and gapps installed so I'm sure the 10 eventually will too.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #3247
MikeH
waffler

Oh and I'm liking this red theme better than revo, give it a try when you stop being lazy.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

New Samsung chip sounds beast.

Quote:
Samsung's Hummingbird is a great System On a Chip. With a GPU 3x faster than the Snapdragon, and a speedy Cortex A8 CPU core, it sure flies!. Samsung has introduced the Orion into the Android game. Orion will be a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with “5 times the 3D graphics performance." Samsung also added: "Orion will feature an embedded GPS, 1080p video encoding and decoding at 30fps, triple display controller and an on-chip HDMI 1.3a interface. To optimize the performance of the CPU, we at Samsung included a few bonuses as well such as a 1MB L2 cache and support for DDR3 memory." Very impressive specs coming out of Samsung on their latest device.
Samsung should be releasing this new device to select customers by year's end and will start mass producing sometime in 2011. Samsung said that the Orion will have the same to better graphic processing power as the Xbox and PS3. All I can say is I may be one of the first to be inline to check this new device out.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #3248
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is there an app that lets you create different sound profiles?

like one for work, one for meeting, one etc?

I don't like mine being on just silent or vibrate.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #3249
stonehenge

You could try Locale. I think it lets you do that, but I'm not sure, it might only do it by location (so when it sees that you are in/around work it puts it to vibe, around home sets it to loud, etc, etc).
Old 09-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #3250
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Man, my calendar wont automatically update if I add something on the phone. I can only add it on the computer.

race2c is offline   Reply With Quote