Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #51
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I played COD online and didnt have any problems. Havent played anything else though. It was just cod a couple times like 1-2 yrs ago
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #52
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
I played COD online and didnt have any problems. Havent played anything else though. It was just cod a couple times like 1-2 yrs ago
o man cant wait to MW2,im trying to get my bro to get it on ps3 too lol
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #53
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
id still take a ps3 over xbox

Quote:
o man cant wait to MW2,im trying to get my bro to get it on ps3 too lol
Playing with someone who is next to you or the next room is so fun lol this weekend I took my PS3 to my friends house and we both got into the same game on GTA, good times were had.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #54
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

Playing with someone who is next to you or the next room is so fun lol this weekend I took my PS3 to my friends house and we both got into the same game on GTA, good times were had.
haha nice. pwnge probably occured
Old 09-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #55
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i remember my bro having lan parties...Id setup tables in the garage, power strips and my extension cords...I wasnt cool enough to play with them
Old 09-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #56
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i remember my bro having lan parties...Id setup tables in the garage, power strips and my extension cords...I wasnt cool enough to play with them
Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #57
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

yup!

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

all of them failed....bad...pot smokers, drop outs...maybe a few did something with their lives, but most didnt. same thing happened with my friends...not to mention my cousin, who I hanged out with in HS.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #58
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
haha nice. pwnge probably occured
Most people saw that we were partnering up and left (pussies) but this one guy took us on and it was fuckin fun. Me and my friend were on the ground with rocket launchers and AK47s in a corvette (lol) and he was in an apache helicopter. It was hard for him to hit us with his machine guns and hard for us to hit him with our rockets so we battled for quite a while. Eventually he won though.
Quote:
lan parties are the shit, but we never knew many other n3rdz to play so it would just be 2 or 3 computers.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #59
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I didnt have a mega sooper computer so they wouldnt want me playing
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #60
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
yup!

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

all of them failed....bad...pot smokers, drop outs...maybe a few did something with their lives, but most didnt. same thing happened with my friends...not to mention my cousin, who I hanged out with in HS.
there were a few of those that didnt graduate because of stupid shit. least if i drop out of college ive done more than them

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
I didnt have a mega sooper computer so they wouldnt want me playing
youd slow the systema brah

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Most people saw that we were partnering up and left (pussies) but this one guy took us on and it was fuckin fun. Me and my friend were on the ground with rocket launchers and AK47s in a corvette (lol) and he was in an apache helicopter. It was hard for him to hit us with his machine guns and hard for us to hit him with our rockets so we battled for quite a while. Eventually he won though.

lan parties are the shit, but we never knew many other n3rdz to play so it would just be 2 or 3 computers.
haha nice
Old 09-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #61
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I honestly think only reason I made it was because of me wife...she dragged my ass to-through school

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

damn nerditos wouldnt want me playing, but they sure as hell used my strips and cords plus my mom would make me help my bro setup the tables cuz I was/am bigger than him....he took after my mom's side of fam...all 5'5" and under
Old 09-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #62
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I honestly think only reason I made it was because of me wife...she dragged my ass to-through school

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

damn nerditos wouldnt want me playing, but they sure as hell used my strips and cords plus my mom would make me help my bro setup the tables cuz I was/am bigger than him....he took after my mom's side of fam...all 5'5" and under
damn brah youz lucky, i hasnt found a lady yets
shoulda charged for KW
Old 09-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #63
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I found her @ 19 brah....and I think I was young.....she was 17....fuck, 8yrs ago in November! been a while
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #64
stonehenge

Your bros friends sound like the peeps me and my friend hung out with during school. Me and my friend would chill while they got high as shit and drunk and acted stupid. We would just sit there and laugh at them for the most part but at the same time they never made us feel like we had to do it so they were cool. They would be like "hey you want some?" "nope" "aight" lol me and him were the only two sober/clean ones. As of now I know one "moved to cali to open a garden store with his mom", another works at gamespot and is always going clubbing, and another was last seen "at gamespot high as shit, i think he was going to rob the place until he saw me and i knew who he was" LOL
Old 09-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #65
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I found her @ 19 brah....and I think I was young.....she was 17....fuck, 8yrs ago in November! been a while
lol

Quote:
Your bros friends sound like the peeps me and my friend hung out with during school. Me and my friend would chill while they got high as shit and drunk and acted stupid. We would just sit there and laugh at them for the most part but at the same time they never made us feel like we had to do it so they were cool. They would be like "hey you want some?" "nope" "aight" lol me and him were the only two sober/clean ones. As of now I know one "moved to cali to open a garden store with his mom", another works at gamespot and is always going clubbing, and another was last seen "at gamespot high as shit, i think he was going to rob the place until he saw me and i knew who he was" LOL
haha, i knew a few guys like that. then they dropped out cuz they had kids havent really heard of them after
Old 09-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #66
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

damn...my friends include: a pharmacy tech (probably most successful one of them), cousin (no need to explain that), two cousins who married twin sisters, who both enlisted in navy, got out, moved some "shit", got arrested for domestic violence, have kids, cheat on wives, have no steady jobs, but they cool cuz they wear botas de avestruz , other guy leaches off parents jewlery store in mexi, other guy "runs" the family's mexi furniture store, other guy turned out to be bi (used to be my buddy) and was installing home alarm systems last I knew of him. All but a few are fuck ups honestly. I would be right there with them if it wasnt for the wife. Id ditch classes and would hang out with them, not one finished jr college or got a decent job, besides the pharmacy tech....who btw, would fill wife's B/C prescriptions
Old 09-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #67
stonehenge

Me and my friend are the only ones who turned out okay from what I can tell lol the rest either got in trouble or are content with minimum wage jobs, no car, and living wherever they can. I am going to school (albeit taking forever to do so lol) and working an aight job, he is a machinist who is good at what he does and gets paid more than I do lol. He wants to go to school for some sort of art eventually (not like those ppl who choose art because its easy, he is mad talented) and I plan to eventually get a better job. Seems like the others don't have any goals whatsoever lol
Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 PM   #68
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I was among the nerds too. My friends...

One went into the Navy and AFAIK is still in. I hear from him once every couple years.

One works in medical imaging; he runs the database systems that hold X-rays, CAT scans, etc. He's fucking RAKING in the dough. He's kinda ugly and a little weird but I guess he often has a steady girlfriend. He will probably never marry. We hang out relatively often.

One kept going to college, and partcipated in a long-term foreign exchange program. He married a girl in Germany. They have lived there and here for a couple years in each place. He recently got his Master's degree in mechanical engineering and the only place he could find work was in Germany so they live there. I miss them.

One is a FedEx driver and is married to a nice girl. Wifey and I hang out with them relatively often.

Those are the major ones...
Old 09-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #69
stonehenge

If we were having a friend battle with success as the weapons, your friends win this one oh holy vaca.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #70
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i miss hanging out with them cuz they was so much fun, but I dont regret distancing myself from them in order to be better off. I see them every once in a while and they havent changed their stupid, crazy ways one bit...its fun for a while, but I couldnt imagine myself living like that still.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

bad juan
Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #71
stonehenge

Yeah me and my friend go into the Gamespot where one of our old friends works and we'll go into "oh shit dude, whats up!! how the fuck you been!? dammmn thats cool" mode while he talks about going clubbin and how he just got kicked out of his apartment and is crashing with his friend and almost got fired the other day because some kid shit on the floor in the store

Why bad juan?
Old 09-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #72
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

OMG...dont even get me started on kids shitting/pissing themselves in front of uz...bad wan cuz holy vaca is nice guy...no need to say his friends be more successful..even if it be true :hidesbehindsofa:

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

it be just as bad as cez promising cut of fin.aid and later backing out u no wanna be at that level brah, uz better than that
Old 09-30-2009, 12:04 AM   #73
stonehenge

NOOOOO I wasn't talking about THC, you, or me. I meant if his friends were in a battle with my friends and your friends, his would win because our friends almost all turned out to be losers
Old 09-30-2009, 12:05 AM   #74
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I do have a good set of friends. When I had marriage problems, they were instrumental in my survival and recovery.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #75
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
NOOOOO I wasn't talking about THC, you, or me. I meant if his friends were in a battle with my friends and your friends, his would win because our friends almost all turned out to be losers
guess i took it wrong way then they would win...my friends and cuz = losers