Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #15001
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

can i come yay?!?!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

plllllllllleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #15002
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Jesus almighty.
I might drive to Texas just to punch Chad in the teeth.
what did he say now?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #15003
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
you get it

but but but, 20 inch rims
I have a 6lug wey

you can prob find some 5lug 20s later plus $600 for the axle and it would be cheaper than a 6lug conversion...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #15004
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

you talking about teh how much you fill up thread jay? or somewhere else?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #15005
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

He's just such a douche.
FUcker has the sense of humor of a rock.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #15006
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I have a 6lug wey

you can prob find some 5lug 20s later plus $600 for the axle and it would be cheaper than a 6lug conversion...
can i haz 6 lug? ill ship me new rotors axle and wheels con llanta

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #15007
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I have a 6lug wey

thats what wheel adapters were made for

and BIG word on being cheaper to buy that "expensive" axle. Its a lot easier to buy oe 5 lug 14b and rig that in than buying 6 lug 14b, modificando front suspension and shiat....so u "might" pay a lil more but u save time and headaches
Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #15008
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i see what jay did there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #15009
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

jay = D-I-C-K in mah book

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

retard aka chadler = chill, knowledgeable guy who enjoys good music

Old 12-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #15010
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
thats what wheel adapters were made for

and BIG word on being cheaper to buy that "expensive" axle. Its a lot easier to buy oe 5 lug 14b and rig that in than buying 6 lug 14b, modificando front suspension and shiat....so u "might" pay a lil more but u save time and headaches
wheel adapters= imo
im sure i can find one for cheap. its just like people selling ls1 blocks for like 800 bucks

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

pulled that off his myspace?? lol

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

i just corrected him on his post

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #15011
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
i see what jay did there
????
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #15012
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
fire drill ftL
Did a google image search for "fire drill". On the second results page there is one that says "Chinese fire drill. You're doing it wrong." and it's a virus site. I just spent the last 15 minutes getting screen-capture video of how to get (or not get) a virus that I can show people when they ask how they got a virus...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #15013
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

chinese fire drill is fun!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #15014
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
i see what jay did there
Quote:

I have no idea what's going on.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #15015
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

chadler is retarded /conversation

there, u now know whats going on
Old 12-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #15016
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

He's accusing me of being a dick!!
OH NO!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #15017
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
????
on gmfs chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Did a google image search for "fire drill". On the second results page there is one that says "Chinese fire drill. You're doing it wrong." and it's a virus site. I just spent the last 15 minutes getting screen-capture video of how to get (or not get) a virus that I can show people when they ask how they got a virus...
damn lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #15018
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
on gmfs chat thread

damn lol
Lol wtf did I do? Besides apparently get under his skin? Thats why I aggervate him. He takes it to heart so much.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #15019
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea, woulda thought he learned by now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #15020
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I want to edit the video, pausing it and adding text/animated drawing on it, then save it as a video presentation. Anyone know a quick, lightweight piece of software that can do that?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Ok, I went and looked at the drama...Jay, I think you didn't even say the first offensive thing to get Chad's panties in a knot.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #15021
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
I want to edit the video, pausing it and adding text/animated drawing on it, then save it as a video presentation. Anyone know a quick, lightweight piece of software that can do that?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Ok, I went and looked at the drama...Jay, I think you didn't even say the first offensive thing to get Chad's panties in a knot.
The dude just sucks!
F'in drama
Old 12-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #15022
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fawking matt
Quote:
chad you get that 5.7 yet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #15023
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Wanna LOL at another dude that sucks? I feel bad for this one, maybe someday he will improve...
http://standardshift.com/forum/viewt...p?f=12&t=12169
http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/m4w/1504946689.html
Old 12-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #15024
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
fawking matt
LOL explain this to me please? I knew it was a jab at him

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Wanna LOL at another dude that sucks? I feel bad for this one, maybe someday he will improve...
That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I've ever read.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #15025
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
LOL explain this to me please? I knew it was a jab at him
go back a few pages. he started a argument about a 5.7 being in a newer chevy and he wanted proof of a 06 with one. some dude posted one of a 01 or something and chad didnt buy it

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:
dont give him anti-depressants rofl

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

think ima head down to find nom

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread