Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #26176
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Awwyeah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #26177
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

seen so much over my lifetime. prolly forgots it all tho
Old 05-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #26178
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

rewatch. dunno if u knew they released utena a while back.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #26179
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Finished the 1st season of Rosario + Vampire...

Let me ask something...um technically if you are bitten by a vampire you turn into one, in most everything I've ever watched/read...and I know my vampires. So why doesn't Tsukune turn into a male vampire? ESPECIALLY when Moka gives him some of her own blood, I mean really, he should be a damn vampire too.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #26180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he is. more explained in the manga. think season 2 touches on that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #26181
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Wait, he eventually turns? Good, good...if that's the case. Because I was pissed about that watching the entire first season.

I watch and read a ton of Vampire/Werewolf (except for twilight) shit and that was something that was just really aggravating.

If I was in a monster school...I would want to be turned just so I could fight back instead of being a little weak human bitch.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #26182
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea.. it becomespretty big development in the manga. not so much in anime because they are two completely (mostly) different stories.

check out the hellsing ultimate ovas for som good vampire carnage. shit is epic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #26183
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Read about it on wikipedia to see what you were talking about, I see now.

Quote:
Powers & Abilities

As a human, Tsukune has no significant traits. Instead, he relies on his ability to take off Moka's rosario, releasing her true vampire state, and have her fend off opponents. Thus far, he is the only one who can successfully do so (although Moka can also achieve this, albeit with life-threatening consequences and the destruction of the Outer Moka's personality).

This all changes when Tsukune, having been mortally wounded during his battle with Kuyo of the Protection Committee, is injected with (Inner) Moka's vampiric blood. Aside from the natural, regenerative properties given to him by the injection, Tsukune is also granted temporary superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agile reflexes. At the same time, he undergoes similar physical changes: brighter hair and red eyes containing slitted pupils—a super-vampire's signature trait.[3] Unlike Moka, Tsukune does not develop another personality, keeping his consciousness intact, though he initially develops memory loss.[4] Physically, he is as powerful as, if not more than, Moka, and since he is human, holy water and other vampiric-related weaknesses do not affect him. Another, albeit unintended, advantage to this transformation is it keeps Tsukune's human nature from becoming public, as humans are significantly much weaker than Tsukune is in this form.

Naturally, this transfer is not without its drawbacks. When Moka injects her blood into him, her own strength is diminished due to lack of blood circulation in her body, but more importantly, Tsukune's body cannot handle the influx of vampiric blood without suffering any after-effects. After multiple injections, his body reaches a breaking point. Moka's bite marks on his neck do not disappear and he begins to suffer from continuous pain and disorientation. He is warned by Inner Moka that further injections will most likely cause his body to break down and die, and that his best option is to leave the monster world altogether.[5]

Is there a blu-ray set for hellsing ultimate? I'll check on amazon...

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

BTW Cez, how is Infinite Stratos?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Well, since I liked Sekirei so much, and I see Samurai Girls getting recommended to people who like it...I think I'm going to get the blu-ray set from amazon as I'm ordering Queen's Blade 2.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

I'll wait to see if a season 3 comes out for sekirei, or if they release a box set. Would be nice if they would.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #26184
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

infinite stratos was ok, not a ton of parts more with a weird story
Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #26185
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no bluray for hellsing yet. they are supposedly in the works though

i didnt really like infinite stratos. male lead was more fgt than usual for these harems.. story i thought kinda sucked (didnt really develop) fights were gay too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #26186
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah after I read about it some more I thought I wouldn't like it all that well. Just went ahead and ordered Samurai Girls instead.

I'll wait until they release Hellsing Ultimate on blu-ray, too expensive right now especially for individual volumes.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:56 AM   #26187
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I bought the first one on DVD. Its pretty good. With these type of episodes they usually go all out on em quality wiise

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Caption on that pic was "madoka pantsu omelette"

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

some bamf pics
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-fea...-up-super-show

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #26188
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Samurai Girls...lol

Nothing but ecchi fanservice.

You will like it

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Sankarea is so good. Glad it got an anime.

tis sad tho, she trades one prison for another
Old 05-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #26189
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea her dad is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #26190
VmaxEngage

Wonder if her mom is gonna do what she did in the manga.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #26191
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sounds hot

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #26192
VmaxEngage

read the manga. its very hot
Old 05-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #26193
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

may do so after the series is ova

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #26194
VmaxEngage

sucks tho cause the next ch wont be out until june.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #26195
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

monthly?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #26196
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Samurai Girls...lol

Nothing but ecchi fanservice.

You will like it

Sounds good to me.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #26197
VmaxEngage

I guess cez.

Nailz, I watched it back when it was sub and it has great animation. You will like it.

Started reading the Sekirei manga, it is not bad. at all
Old 05-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #26198
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Old 05-26-2012, 11:17 PM   #26199
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

bakemonogatari and fate/zero 2 blurays coming this fall

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #26200
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I try to get into the manga's and read them, but it's hard to as a comic fan, the black and white kills me compared to a full color comic book. I understand why they do it, but it's a shock going to manga after reading so many comics and trade paperbacks. Is there any manga that is mainly in color?