Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #120026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Can buy dem packs at sems club.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #120027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

costco brah
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #120028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Cosco too far fo me

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 03:31 AM   #120029
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 08:34 AM   #120030
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
austin combo box ftw

this has wun written all over it

i bet wun waifu packs him a lunsh wif CON, austins, sammish, y limonada
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #120031
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is nom. Wiffeh used to pack me lunsh. Not lately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #120032
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

damn waifu gettin comfortable
Old 02-02-2016, 04:51 PM   #120033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Tell her to get her ass up and make dem gritz

Also i think i passed my drug calculation test

Failures got an email saying they needes to retake yeaterday. I no got one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #120034
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if you have some drugs and get more drugs, how many drugs you gots?

37 drogas

sorry, answer we were looking for was 37 drugs. you are fail.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #120035
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

was easiest meths ever.

except at one point idk wtf but the calculator i got kept giving me zero when i pressed the divide button. asked for a new calculator, did the same shit. after like 4 calculators. i got a whole different one. with like 5 minutes to go

still passed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 07:25 PM   #120036
stonehenge

http://www.albawaba.com/loop/pimp-my...-be-car-800886
Old 02-02-2016, 07:32 PM   #120037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fuckin stooges

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-02-2016, 08:56 PM   #120038
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Tell her to get her ass up and make dem gritz

Also i think i passed my drug calculation test

Failures got an email saying they needes to retake yeaterday. I no got one
is in spam folder

you failed dat shet

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
if you have some drugs and get more drugs, how many drugs you gots?

37 drogas

sorry, answer we were looking for was 37 drugs. you are fail.
if you got one kilo and yamal gib you two birds to flip for him then wun snitch on joo and teh police find a brick and seize it how mash yayo you haz left?
Old 02-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #120039
stonehenge

the way math test shit works, it be like:

Your answer: 5 kilos

was incorrect. The correct answer is:

five kilos
Old 02-02-2016, 09:21 PM   #120040
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i had a test like that

was maf

said mah answer was wrong

was right

killed computer
Old 02-02-2016, 09:54 PM   #120041
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Mymethlab pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #120042
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez bish
Old 02-03-2016, 01:24 AM   #120043
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

So hungry

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-03-2016, 05:13 PM   #120044
stonehenge

Was 20* outside when I woke up wtf

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

High of 53

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/wei...-from-forehead

Old 02-03-2016, 06:43 PM   #120045
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Trashy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-04-2016, 02:42 AM   #120046
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Good lord...

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 03:15 AM   #120047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-04-2016, 11:50 PM   #120048
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

errbody in dis thrad ghey

except yamal
Old 02-05-2016, 01:39 AM   #120049
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
nobody in dis thrad ghey

except yamal
Fiksd

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-05-2016, 02:24 AM   #120050
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

funny, informative vid (leaves some stuff out im sure)

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works