Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2017, 11:36 PM   #36326
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

its great but weebs see themselvees in it and is way too real for them so they hate it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:44 PM   #36327
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Fucking weebz.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM   #36328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cancer. they all gravitated to umaru chan to delude themselves a bit. when that show really sucks

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2017, 01:49 AM   #36329
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Anohana sounds familiar, which one is dat? Think I seent it.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:39 AM   #36330
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

The very feelzy one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #36331
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Anohana is the one with the dead friend, and the group is trying to grant her wish so she can go to heven
Old 11-10-2017, 06:06 PM   #36332
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh lawd I member

Old 11-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #36333
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Angel beats and clannad were way worse imo.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:16 AM   #36334
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
I've been watching Fate/Apocrypha and Frankenstein has to be one of the cutest characters I think I've ever seen in any of the series lol. It's great how she grunts and just nods her head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
thats a weird way to say astolfo the cutest
Uhhh u mean jack the ripper?

And how is that one chick... not a chick?
Old 11-11-2017, 05:52 AM   #36335
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2017, 09:03 PM   #36336
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Ok toka from date alive is the cutest of all, ever.

https://goo.gl/images/2N31QB

Last edited by TATERNATER; 11-13-2017 at 09:06 PM.
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:58 PM   #36337
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeee she coool. Kurumi is best tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2017, 01:04 AM   #36338
TATERNATER
potato tornado

She seems like ur match...
Old 11-14-2017, 01:19 AM   #36339
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #36340
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Angel beats and clannad were way worse imo.
I member angle beets too

Don't think I watched Clannad

Old 11-16-2017, 04:44 AM   #36341
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Does fairy tail ever get interesting? Im in ep 15 or so and about to call it quits. Fak
Old 11-16-2017, 04:59 AM   #36342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kinda? it sorta repeats with new strong enemies always ocming up after the last fight. wait til they fight laxus. or gajeel. whoever comes first. i enjoyed it enough. followed the manga all the way through

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-19-2017, 10:57 PM   #36343
TATERNATER
potato tornado

The world only god knows is way better imo
Old 11-19-2017, 11:37 PM   #36344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i fkn lloved that one.

hate how the manga seems to have ended abruptly but has a decent ending. all dem cute gurlz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-20-2017, 12:49 AM   #36345
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Very likeable characters, looks great, fun, and sorta different. Im only on ep 5 but happy so far.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

#weebhipster
Old 11-20-2017, 01:25 AM   #36346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kami-niisama

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-20-2017, 03:55 AM   #36347
TATERNATER
potato tornado

lil cutie imo
Old 11-20-2017, 03:57 AM   #36348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

teacher is best girl tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-20-2017, 04:04 AM   #36349
TATERNATER
potato tornado

with the spike collar? havent seen alot of her at all yet... if i couldnt pick the lil devil girl, then it would be the ginger mom.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:31 AM   #36350
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah not his teacher. tho she cool. theres a teacher he goes after

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works