Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2014, 11:55 PM   #276
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Completely honest: It's not going to grow as long as it's on that horrible vB5/vBCloud platform. I don't know what the folks at vB are thinking with this shit but it runs like crap. I don't bother visiting often because it rapes my CPU, runs slow, and is buggy (e.g. I tried to edit my post, it erased the whole thing and made me re-type it from scratch). I imagine a lot of folks are turned off by it and decide not to bother.

As it stands, I expect it's going to mostly stagnate like that and get most of its traffic when AOT is down.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:05 AM   #277
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you right

ghey ass vB cloud is buggy

The cloud service just started this year. I'll give the guys some time to work things out.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:49 AM   #278
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Needs tapa and dark theme

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #279
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i kinda hate dark themes

looks too damn sad and depressing
Old 12-15-2014, 08:02 AM   #280
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Escuses. White themes are too damned bright.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-15-2014, 12:26 PM   #281
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yo face too damn bright...honky!!!

wouldn't change to dark theme for any reason

Dark forums:
http://bastardfactory.net/forums/
http://allofftopic.com/
http://tinyurl.com/paec9ww
http://www.talklambo.com/

so mash depress
Old 12-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #282
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I wish it was more like a normal forum myself, and had the dark them. The white hurts my eyes. I try to visit it to help a brotha out but would not visit if I didn't know you. As Cao says, its difficult to navigate and takes up more time than it should. That being said, I still visit.
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #283
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

its slow to get around and always locks up for me...i blame obama

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #284
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

all vb cloud sites complain about dat fools slow ass sites

they workin on it

idgaf what yall ngas think

i do what i want!!!!! :cartman:
Old 12-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #285
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not just vBCloud slowness, also vB5 slowness. Also vB5 buggyness/shittyness. Maybe vB will get their act together, maybe you'll eventually take it somewhere else.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #286
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

they'll get it figured out

they released version 5.1.4 a few weeks ago and it had a LONG ass list of stuff they fixed

can't be so quick to throw in the towel

site is moving faster now than it was before

give it time ya bunch of fgts

This the shit they worked on

Fools are trying

Feature Request
[VBV-3594] - Need a way to automatically "subscribe" to all topics / blog posts / group posts (etc.) that I create or reply to
[VBV-12159] - Google Owner Verification
[VBV-12160] - Bing Ownership verification

Hook Request
[VBV-13330] - I'd like a hook immediately after the body tag to mirror the hook right before the end body tag

Improvement Request
[VBV-412] - Rename Online Users and Current Online Users modules, and use 100% layout on Current Online Users page
[VBV-1270] - Widgets/Modules need custom CSS ID applied.
[VBV-1304] - Add 3-Column Page Layouts
[VBV-7685] - Clean up the Who's Online page
[VBV-7803] - Add "Top" button to scroll to the top of the page
[VBV-8027] - Vbulletin logo - Registered Trademark Symbol
[VBV-8218] - Front End Logo Editor says: Note: The maximum width of your site logo is 320 pixels - This seems arbitrary
[VBV-11937] - Page layouts should be stored in and imported from an XML file
[VBV-12692] - Deprecate the string functions in functions.php, and change them to simply call the vB_String counterpart
[VBV-13132] - Fix makeconfig.php
[VBV-13259] - Remove "Deny All" link from Home/Root Node Channel.
[VBV-13307] - Consider Removing Guest Caching
[VBV-13322] - Rename Site URL to vBulletin URL
[VBV-13392] - Link "user online" to the Who's Online page.
[VBV-13413] - Deny upload of previous versionLanguages on vBCloud
[VBV-13442] - Need to check config for a Cloud license when getting admincp news
[VBV-13461] - Grouping conversationtools icons
[VBV-13591] - Make installation/upgrade more robust
[VBV-13613] - Update core/includes/config.php inline documentation with provided update

Bug
[VBV-1249] - Human Verification - "You have not specified any questions" message will always be displayed
[VBV-1252] - Human Verification - No table headers on Question & Answer Verification Options
[VBV-1765] - Can't view a style in frontend by clicking on its style name in the Style Manager
[VBV-2778] - Admin Log is logging all scripts as index.php due to the url rewrite
[VBV-3099] - Subscribing to a topic causes a browser refresh
[VBV-3188] - Contact Us subject field is broken
[VBV-4700] - AdminCP "Users to Moderate" counter doesn't reflect actual number of users to moderate
[VBV-6495] - No "invisible" indicator symbol to accompany users that have enabled invisibility in online users modules
[VBV-6784] - Automatic Topic Subscription Mode is not implemented
[VBV-7727] - Email notification and autosubscribe share the same setting.
[VBV-8645] - Who's online number of users and Users Online in forum doesn't match
[VBV-9091] - Guest page cache system does not support multiple styles
[VBV-9221] - User profile link in private message is wrong
[VBV-9341] - "Online Users" widget showing irrelevant information
[VBV-10377] - Bad html cannot be allowed break site builder
[VBV-10683] - Site Builder's Edit Page > Select Template function does not work.
[VBV-10994] - Set default decimal/thousand separator for german release version
[VBV-11499] - Latest group topics module shows replies too (instead of just topics)
[VBV-12300] - Can't use a custom path for post icons
[VBV-12307] - If date of birth is required, cannot save user settings except in Profile tab
[VBV-12322] - Statistics doesn't work
[VBV-12358] - alert dialog by ckeditor image dialog's "retrieve remote file.." checkbox validation is placed behind
[VBV-12387] - Undefined indices while viewing user profile with debug mode
[VBV-12462] - Private messaging loads in 24 seconds (or more)
[VBV-12542] - Users with "Can View Detailed Location Info for Users" can see channels/topic they do not have permission to view Who's Online Location
[VBV-12602] - Email Password Reminder to User does not send
[VBV-12682] - If you upload a custom language the HTML lang attribute is still set to English
[VBV-12835] - Latest Group Topics module shows to many items
[VBV-12972] - Creating a new ad gives it a display order of 0
[VBV-12974] - Themes time out when saving display order
[VBV-13010] - Online Users module shows no permission message when user/guest doesn't have wolpermissions.canwhosonline
[VBV-13125] - No longer applicable moderator permissions that should be removed
[VBV-13136] - API Statistics -> Top API Clients fails with query_parameter_missing error
[VBV-13154] - Mismatch in HTTP header charset & HTML header charset
[VBV-13179] - First of the month bug in Unit test
[VBV-13184] - Deadlock error handled differently from other sql errors
[VBV-13191] - Private Message attachments can be downloaded by anyone
[VBV-13234] - When a regular user tries to flag a post, they get an error "An unexpected error was returned: '{nodeid of report}'"
[VBV-13236] - Activation Reminder Email scheduled task fails with query_parameter_missing error
[VBV-13245] - Admin CP News is not displaying
[VBV-13250] - Undefined index notices on the message center home page when you have a user follow request to approve
[VBV-13252] - Undefined indexes in WOL API (on the who's online page), this causes an error popup on that page
[VBV-13268] - ModCP - Search for Users > View Profile = not_logged_no_permission
[VBV-13272] - REPLACE INTO useractivation SQL error (ajax/api/cron/run)
[VBV-13274] - Reference to "social group" in phrase sg_title_exists
[VBV-13279] - Quick setup - forum names are double encoded
[VBV-13299] - Method query getBlogUserSummaryStats appears unused (double-check that!), but would be an SQL injection vulnerability if used
[VBV-13300] - datamanagerUpdate and datamanagerInsert method queries don't clean input ($params)
[VBV-13301] - find() method in user API not escaping limitstart and limitnumber params
[VBV-13303] - Method query userInsertAccess does not clean/escape params (note, it appears to be unused?)
[VBV-13304] - Method query userFetchPruneUsers does not escape/clean params before use in query
[VBV-13305] - Method query PostProcessorPreferLastContent doesn't clean the "order" param properly (but it appears this query is unused?)
[VBV-13320] - Topic title not displayed in last post area if last post is in a topic moved to another channel
[VBV-13329] - Usergroup styles are not reflected in Online Users Module
[VBV-13334] - Upgrade fails at 500b9 step 2.
[VBV-13338] - Improve route performance.
[VBV-13345] - During theme icon import, the temp filename is empty
[VBV-13347] - The "What's Going On" module is showing as "Online Users" in Sitebuilder (only in the list of modules)
[VBV-13351] - Who's online page tries to reload/refresh data when user doesn't have permission to see anything
[VBV-13395] - Remove references to 'nosession' for route url generation
[VBV-13398] - Custom Avatars dissapear after See All Notifications button is clicked in Message / Notifications list
[VBV-13403] - Double slash in core URL
[VBV-13404] - typo in core/includes/functions_login.php
[VBV-13445] - Users should only get one notification per content addition.
[VBV-13447] - Add unit tests for Poll votes
[VBV-13454] - Unnecessary join on user table for fetchParticipants
[VBV-13477] - Wrong text in a phrase
[VBV-13480] - Removed unused template admin_subscriberlist.xml.
[VBV-13483] - "Infractions" phrase in message center and month names in Infractions page are hardcoded
[VBV-13488] - Facebook check that's not doing what the comment says it should
[VBV-13489] - Sphinx does not respect title_only setting
[VBV-13494] - Typo in phrase "Disabling this will effect performance" (should be "affect" not "effect")
[VBV-13495] - Database error when switching to inactive a paid member
[VBV-13528] - Total Group members stat reflects subscriptions, not actual joined members
[VBV-13536] - Imagemagick failing when trying to crop/resize gif type images as Avatars
[VBV-13537] - bad condition in usersettings_account for showing signatures in posts
[VBV-13540] - Improve logging of default exception handler.
[VBV-13569] - When changing page template in sitebuilder, modules are not inserted in the correct section of the layout canvas
[VBV-13570] - (Regression) Need to increment manual calls to vB_Upgrade_final->step5 ~ 18
[VBV-13573] - Modules missing in sitebuilder after editing page once
[VBV-13586] - Error during upgrade if built in pages have been renamed
[VBV-13596] - Upgrader incorrectly prompting with version mismatch when upgrading from 3.8.7 or earlier
[VBV-13608] - PHP error when loading CSS
[VBV-13609] - Typo in content lib's add() skipNotifications check
[VBV-13619] - Saving AD Module causes site to hang
[VBV-13628] - Conversation Detail Module no longer displays proper name in site builder edit mode
[VBV-13629] - Container Module no longer shows contained modules, and has an edit button with a non-functional edit popup
[VBV-13659] - Conversation route arguments for default installed channels are missing the contentpagenum element
[VBV-13666] - Renaming pages breaks them (regression)
[VBV-13670] - Blog/group summary modules shouldn't be editable or deletable
[VBV-13685] - Regression: Article Module Options Missing.
[VBV-13739] - CVE-2014-2021 - vBulletin 5.x/4.x - persistent XSS in AdminCP/ApiLog via xmlrpc API
[VBV-13771] - Page template data is imported with screenlayoutid = 0 on upgrades from vB4
[VBV-13773] - Editing pages causes odd behaviour at bottom of page
[VBV-13789] - Only superadmins can rebuild styles in adminCP
[VBV-13801] - Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4 Beta 2: INSERT INTO channel ...
[VBV-13805] - Reported bug by customer
[VBV-13817] - Fatal Error on Upgrade to 5.1.4 Beta 3
[VBV-13853] - If a topic's nodeid is removed from the url, page is effectively "broken"
Old 12-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #287
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Put the page numbers by the thread title....

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 12-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #288
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

just click that thingy

Old 12-15-2014, 10:42 PM   #289
stonehenge

Quote:
Bing Ownership verification

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-15-2014, 10:56 PM   #290
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bing be BAMF

you juss lame
Old 12-16-2014, 12:10 AM   #291
stonehenge

like bing
doesn't like
like white theme
doesn't like tapatalk

i sense pattern

of dumn
Old 12-16-2014, 12:49 AM   #292
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 12-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #293
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 12-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #294
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

album i posted to imgur went viral

http://imgur.com/gallery/n17og

posted a link to the site for good measure
Old 12-16-2014, 01:14 PM   #295
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Saw that shit on reddit last night. Neat.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #296
stonehenge

verified not korkah
Old 12-16-2014, 04:44 PM   #297
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 06:11 PM   #298
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

or is it

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 12-16-2014 at 06:14 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #299
stonehenge

Old 12-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #300
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2VmCf12.jpg[IMG]

verified not korkah
got one wyt hand

The link thing worked!!!

We got a few new members on the site and the advertising made a record amount today!!!

also, talked to tech support gaiz about site speed

site is running a bit faster

will work on a few of the things they suggested

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Also, now when you google KOURKE the website is the first link that pops up

all the other search engines got their act together a few weeks after I started the site

now google is on board all because of imgur!

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 12-16-2014 at 08:51 PM.