Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #1776
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

wit dat accent

I am on a note bish
Old 09-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #1777
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Here is what I kind of figured for the prices, they are low to be honest compared to the places around here. Think I should charge more/less for anything? Figured if I undercut prices I would get more business.

Software Training / PC Purchase Advisement - $50 per hour
Diagnosis/Estimate - Free or $50 if customer chooses not to complete repair.
Virus/Spyware/Adware Removal - $50
Fresh OS Install with service packs and updates that resembles factory specs + Anti-Virus - $75
Hardware Repair or Replacement - $50 + cost of parts

I'm just going to have flat rate fees, because most of the places around here do the same and don't charge by the hour.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I've probably been getting ripped off this entire time.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:43 AM   #1778
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Coworker that I sometimes help charges $100 for virus removal. Sometimes its as easy as running malware bytes but sometimes it requires a lot of work. Like royarz dad with 5000 Facebook viruses

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Also, I'd add something along the lines of "Large projects: call for quote" in case someone asks you to install their modem, router, computer, setup WiFi, and make sure Netflix works on their new Roku or whatever.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

That kind of stuff would work better with hourly imo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:24 AM   #1779
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah that stuff definitely would need to be hourly.

Damn, $100 for virus removal. Fucking Norton wanted $200 to remove a virus off one of my best friends computers, I did it in one minute for free lol.

Maybe $50 is too cheap, not sure. Maybe up that to $75 and a complete OS reinstall to $100?

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

The way I have that set up though, if it is bad enough that I have to reinstall windows then I would be charging $125 ($50+$75), so maybe it's fine to begin with to test the waters.

Plus...WV = lower incomes.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I also save all their old shit and put it back on the PC/laptop, or try to recover it using a recovery program, half the places around here won't even do that lol.

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 09-12-2013 at 05:23 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #1780
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well you could always do something like "1 hour virus removal $50" and an additional $25 if it goes over an hour, $25 more for hour 3, $100 max. That way you don't overcharge for simple removals but you get paid for the bitch ones lol

Also, try your best to never have to reinstall Windows because of a virus. I'm guessing 80% won't have restore disks or a copy of their OS lol
Old 09-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #1781
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

from the PC's I've owned over the years I have install disks for XP, Vista, and 7...although reinstalling 8 would be a problem as I don't have a disk...unless my brothers acer laptop came with one. when you work on them you might as well rely on yourself and not expect anyone to ever have a reinstallation disk lol

all you have to do is re-activate the serial number over the phone that is on the desktop/laptop for whatever version you're reinstalling. did it numerous times over the years and never had a problem yet.

I only do it as a last resort after all other options don't work. It's just that some people let their computers get in such a state they are fucked so bad you can't even truly fix them unless you do a reinstall.

Old 09-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #1782
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Also, try your best to never have to reinstall Windows because of a virus. I'm guessing 80% won't have restore disks or a copy of their OS lol

You can't keep reusing your discs and especially your serial number. Doesn't matter that you're replacing legit installations, they'll catch on that you're using your serial.

I've never needed to reinstall because of a virus. Get good at manually battling viruses; stuff like Malwarebytes is great if you want to just sit there doing nothing watching the clock hands spin, but if you actually want to remove a tough virus nothing is better than fighting it one-on-one. Procexp, autoruns, hijackthis, revouninstaller, and nirsoft's registry search program whose name I can't remember are most of my main tools (along with command prompt, regedit, Windows Explorer with hidden and OS file display enabled, etc). They're ALL portable single .exe files. I also use a USB->SATA/IDE adapter and take the drive out to work on it offline using my laptop if it's particularly tough.

Write up a simple howto and tell your users to run Malwarebytes, Spybot, Microsoft Security Essentials, and whatever other antivirus programs you trust (Nrotton and Mcrappee are awful at protecting, but their free one-time-use scanners sometimes help and are easy). That'll take out the large volume of easy targets before you arrive so you can concentrate on the real offenders. For some people that'll clean them right up so they don't need to pay you to come over, and they'll damn well remember you the next time they need something.

As for non-virus reinstalls, I consider it a brick wall if the user doesn't have their disc/serial. I make it as good as I can without reinstalling and tell them that's as good as it gets. It's probably a good idea to tell people ahead of time to try to find their stuff.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #1783
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic
I only do it as a last resort after all other options don't work. It's just that some people let their computers get in such a state they are fucked so bad you can't even truly fix them unless you do a reinstall.
Oh I know the feeling. The couple times I've had a virus myself, I just decided to wipe it but I just like to do that from time to time lol. Besides the OS disk thing, there's always the chance that they had some off the wall shit installed that you can't find to reinstall or "oh yeah I just remembered that my special one of a kind files are in C:/Windows/LolWat, did you get them!??" lol so I just try to avoid reinstalls whenever possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
You can't keep reusing your discs and especially your serial number. Doesn't matter that you're replacing legit installations, they'll catch on that you're using your serial.
I think he means call MS and give them the serial from the sticker on the users machine. Which should work but I never had to try it.

Quote:
I've never needed to reinstall because of a virus. Get good at manually battling viruses; stuff like Malwarebytes is great if you want to just sit there doing nothing watching the clock hands spin, but if you actually want to remove a tough virus nothing is better than fighting it one-on-one. Procexp, autoruns, hijackthis, revouninstaller, and nirsoft's registry search program whose name I can't remember are most of my main tools (along with command prompt, regedit, Windows Explorer with hidden and OS file display enabled, etc). They're ALL portable single .exe files. I also use a USB->SATA/IDE adapter and take the drive out to work on it offline using my laptop if it's particularly tough.
Word, reinstalling the OS may be easier but with a little work, you can fix it and not have to worry about them buying an OS or you missing some of their crap when you wipe it.

Also, ComboFix has saved me a few times too. Especially with root kits.

Quote:
As for non-virus reinstalls, I consider it a brick wall if the user doesn't have their disc/serial. I make it as good as I can without reinstalling and tell them that's as good as it gets. It's probably a good idea to tell people ahead of time to try to find their stuff.
Word, clean it up as best as you can and let them know that if there is any odd behavior left, it is damage from the viruses. The only way to fix it would be to reinstall the OS which would require PURCHASING an OS disc unless that computer has a sticker and Nailz idea works. Last resort IMO.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #1784
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

My prices are outrageous I guess... but people still constantly call me.

Virus/malware removal or restore back to OEM specs - $150
Misc troubleshooting - $50/hr
Networking workstations/printers/copiers/etc - $25/per machine + $45/hr
DSL or ISP set up - $75

Hooking up cable/satellite recievers - $100 first TV 30 for every other.

surround sound installs. - LOL @ yourself bc you gonna get raeped.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Sitting in server room doing updates and AC was working wonderfully. Keeping my room a nice cool 60*. THen it says "Ehhh FTS. I'm le tired." and cut the fuck off...and won't come back on..

Already warming up in here.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM   #1785
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I think he means call MS and give them the serial from the sticker on the users machine. Which should work but I never had to try it.
Will that work if the number doesn't match the edition installed? Like, install whitebox OEM version but number belongs to OEM Dell version.

Quote:
Word, reinstalling the OS may be easier but with a little work, you can fix it and not have to worry about them buying an OS or you missing some of their crap when you wipe it.
Honestly I've found manual removal to be less work even in the worst cases, just because I've gotten good at it.

Quote:
Word, clean it up as best as you can and let them know that if there is any odd behavior left, it is damage from the viruses.
Usually stuff like that, if you've really gotten rid of the virus, can be fixed by restoring default local security policies. There's a batch file somewhere that you can run for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
My prices are outrageous I guess... but people still constantly call me.
Nah, those prices look about right. Maybe a little high for a one-man operation without insurance, incorporation, etc, but not extremely high.

Quote:
Sitting in server room doing updates and AC was working wonderfully. Keeping my room a nice cool 60*. THen it says "Ehhh FTS. I'm le tired." and cut the fuck off...and won't come back on..

Already warming up in here.
Get that shit fixed before your servers burn up!

Thanks for reminding me that when it's too hot in this fucking cubicle they moved me to, I can go to the cool server room.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #1786
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I fiddled with it for a bit and its now back on. THink temp sensor has a problem w it
Old 09-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #1787
stonehenge

Cao the OEM, Dell, Home, Pro, etc are the reasons I always assumed that the sticker would be useless for helping me install from a normal install disc. Maybe Nailz found secret lol
Old 09-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #1788
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah I avoid re-install's as much as possible and only do it when it's a must. I use a lot of the stuff you talked about Cao. I also like to use avira rescue system and bitdefender rescue cd that run off a usb drive on boot to begin with, but the best thing I've found to take around and use with me on the go is Ultimate Boot CD.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Quote:
Yeah, the serial from the machine, it's not like I'm using my own serial over and over again...come on guys, please don't think I'm that stupid lol.

Honestly I've never had one problem doing it the way I talked about, it always shows up as a genuine windows validated install.

With Vista and 7 it's easy to choose whatever version you want to install whether it be home basic, home premium, professional, or ultimate and then use the corresponding machines serial.

If the disk forces you, you can go into the ei.cfg and change which version you want to install.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #1789
stonehenge

hey hey I didn't say you were stupid, I knew what you meant lol

UBCD is win.

There's also one that uses Windows PE so you get an XP-like GUI with all the various tools you'd expect. It can sometimes be nicer to deal with than the text-based one. I believe it's called UBCD4WIN but idk if it has been updated or how well it works with Vista/7/8 since it's based on XP. Shouldn't matter though. To build the image for it, you need an XP disc/image. Or this guy has it pre-built: http://tomintechsupport.com/ultimate.html
Old 09-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #1790
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah I've seen that one before but haven't tried it, I'm going to have to give it a go, it looks pretty nice.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #1791
stonehenge

its handy to just open the password program, click administrator, and type a new password twice instead of dealing with the SAM hives and shit. Not that the text-based one is hard but the GUI has always been nicer to me.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #1792
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Haven't tried this, but it looks like it could be useful as well:

http://www.sarducd.it/

Basically has all free rescue cd's all in one.

Old 09-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #1793
stonehenge

Old 09-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #1794
stonehenge

(╯°□°)╯︵ sɹǝsn

that is all.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #1795
stonehenge

So the Compaq craptop warranty replacement from a few years ago runs like dick. Slow as shit booting, interwebs run slow as crap for no reason randomly even though every other device we have is fast, I think it's a shitty wifi card/antenna.

She has nothing installed other than fresh W8, Office, and Firefox. Plus flash, pdf reader, etc normal stuff. So it isn't bloated or anything.

I could probably put a stripped down XP or something on it but I'd rather buy her something decent if we can pull it off. Want to find something that isn't too small but still portable enough. Not super fast/expensive but at least an i3 with 4gb of memory. HD size doesn't matter much. Gonna be looking at Dell and Lenovo because I can get a discount on them.

Just thinking outloud. Cao/Yaybo, you bought any decent but not too $$$ laptops for anyone at work recently?
Old 09-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #1796
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You just missed all the good back to school sales. Think staples had a 15.6" Toshiba with i3 for $300. I would just keep an eye out on slickdeals.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #1797
stonehenge

ah yes, i forgot about slickdeals

Will keep an eye on it
Old 09-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #1798
MikeH
waffler

If you don't mind AMD then you could probably get something under $300.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #1799
stonehenge

I prefer Intel but if the price is right then might do it live. Don't want the lowest end machine though, that's why I need a new one now lol physically there is nothing wrong with this laptop. Not broken, all parts are working, etc it is just slow as shit.

I need to check the specs on it and get something that is a little quicker.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:45 AM   #1800
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Mom got hp for 320 pretty decent cant remember specs but is nice was from sams or wally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote