Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #13576
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Would probably buy GNex if I had the money but I'm content with what I have now and would rather blow my money elsewhere.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #13577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueStatus View Post
i got one for the gf, so i hope its good. I got her the Tablet not the color though.
Most people were pretty happy with the Nook Color so the Tablet should be nice too. Should be faster and more beast than the Color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
You can use any AOSP kernel with MiUi, if you didn't already know. Also, doesn't morfic make G2x kernels?
brb flashing kernel
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #13578
MikeH
waffler

Nook Tablet has locked bootloader though which sucks.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #13579
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

brb flashing kernel
What custom kernels?

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #13580
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah, twas a joke

bish
Old 12-05-2011, 11:39 PM   #13581
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Old 12-06-2011, 04:30 AM   #13582
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Dec 9th......I should at least go check it out in person.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:45 AM   #13583
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

D1 is fawked. Can't make calls or answer them half the time. Flashed CushZero, which looks to be BAMF rom with tonnss of BAMF options. Still had problems, so I flashed to Stock Rooted 2.2.2 and they still exist

Should I try getting the D1 warrantied before getting le Gnex? What phone could/would I probably get?
Old 12-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #13584
stonehenge

you really think the D1 is under one year old?

also, if so, it doesn't have any physical damage or anything right?
Old 12-06-2011, 05:03 AM   #13585
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

err... not warranty, I meant replaced under insurance.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:50 AM   #13586
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

How much moneys you got to spare? You could see if there is anything cheap around you to use for a couple days.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #13587
stonehenge

Yeah my insurance deductible is like $90. On one hand you COULD get a D2 and sell it to profit. On the other if you get a D1, you'll have $120 or so into it. Might not sell for that.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:33 AM   #13588
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Anyone get the Razr yet? Not reading through this all thread to see.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #13589
race2c
Garage Status

don't think anybody has here. we are all waiting for the GNexus.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #13590
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Is it better? I know it comes out in a few days but why is it better?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:44 AM   #13591
race2c
Garage Status

minimal bloat, supposedly mostly vanilla android, better specs technology wise, ice cream sandwich. juan, mike and bill would be able to answer that better.

i am still sporting a droid x, but very tempting to use my upgrade on a GNexus.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 12-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #13592
billnewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yeah my insurance deductible is like $90. On one hand you COULD get a D2 and sell it to profit. On the other if you get a D1, you'll have $120 or so into it. Might not sell for that.
Don't they usually tell you what they are going to give you, before they actually make you commit?
Old 12-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #13593
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Sooooooooooooooooooooo. I ran into a lady that works at the Verizon store in town and she pretty much confirmed all the reports and such. Cool deal.

Does anyone find it weird as hell that VZW is packaging these phones in a plain white box with no markings, and not doing any media advertising? They must REALLY not want it to sell.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #13594
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Is it better? I know it comes out in a few days but why is it better?
Higher resolution (720p), newer operating system (4.0), bigger screen (4.6"), fully unlockable if you plan on modifying anything, and it is a Google phone. Google decides when updates push out, it will be updated more than any other phone. It also doesn't come preloaded with junk like others (Amazon, CityID, Kindle, Game demos, vz navigator, etc, etc). I think the only bloatware it comes with is MyVZW and maybe the Vcast Store. But Android 4.0 lets you disable stock apps

I've played with a RAZR and its not a bad phone but I think the Galaxy Nexus is better. I'd wait a few days and go check them both out in-store to decide. GNex should be out Friday I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
Don't they usually tell you what they are going to give you, before they actually make you commit?
I was trying to remember if they did when I replaced the D1 but I forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Sooooooooooooooooooooo. I ran into a lady that works at the Verizon store in town and she pretty much confirmed all the reports and such. Cool deal.

Does anyone find it weird as hell that VZW is packaging these phones in a plain white box with no markings, and not doing any media advertising? They must REALLY not want it to sell.
I don't think any of the Nexus phones have been advertised much. I know VZW is going overboard with the simplicity but they probably don't have the kind of deals with Google/Sammy that they do with the DROID branded phones. Those get transformers commercials, giveaways, launch parties, etc.

We'll see, I suspect it will sell itself. Especially once other carriers get it and it is more popular overall.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #13595
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i hope this is the real box

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/12/05...-sandwich-box/
Old 12-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #13596
stonehenge

lol yeah i saw that last night, looks bamf
Old 12-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #13597
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post

My nexus box is rather plain. So was the g2x box

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #13598
stonehenge

Old 12-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #13599
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/11110-mod...e/#entry271652

Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #13600
stonehenge

Yeah I've thought about trying that but NSIW

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

In case anyone is interested, Android Market has 10 apps on sale for .10 each today:

SoundHound
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD
Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Swiftkey X
Endomondo Sports Tracker
Great Little War Game
Sketchbook Movile
Fieldrunners HD
Color & Draw for Kids (Phone)
Paper Camera

Mostly decent apps imo. Fieldrunners is win as fuck but I already got it from Amazon for free rofl.

Here's a link to the apps: https://market.android.com/details?i...E4NzA2MzA3MyJd

Oh and the market says "10 Days of Offers, Top Premium Apps, .10 Per App" so maybe 9 more days of cheap stuffs. DFW tapatalk or playerpro lol