Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2016, 08:23 PM   #121476
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fts, I remember doing that shit when I lived with my parents and with wife's family for a while. Dnw.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #121477
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shit doesnt end alsways something. srsly gonna gtfo of here

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #121478
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez, move.

can haz azn waifu orgy
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:52 PM   #121479
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i will

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-09-2016, 06:14 AM   #121480
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Brb jewston so we can smash CVs

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-09-2016, 06:35 AM   #121481
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat cv demolition derby

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-09-2016, 03:16 PM   #121482
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Cv wrestling

Got wayne back, hes bald as fuck but dgaf. Hes been snuggling everyone since he got back. He was getting all the hot lil vet techs there. They all came out to see him go and i swear to god he winked back to em.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:28 PM   #121483
stonehenge

he's not a player, he just fukalot
Old 06-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #121484
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-09-2016, 11:44 PM   #121485
stonehenge

In a staff meeting drinking coffee with a Christmas mug and skull spoon idgaf

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #121486
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

staff meetings pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-10-2016, 12:56 AM   #121487
stonehenge

getting paid to sit and BS, fidil
Old 06-10-2016, 01:04 AM   #121488
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tru, muh meetings always left me feeling suicidal tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-10-2016, 01:45 AM   #121489
stonehenge

Luckily I work with a bunch of dudes who are pretty much the same as me so it stays interesting.

For example, requiring 3-factor authentication to log into computers. Third form of auth is rectal scan.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-10-2016, 02:16 AM   #121490
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Seems legit
Old 06-10-2016, 02:51 AM   #121491
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id spread cheeks at work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-10-2016, 04:23 AM   #121492
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
id spread cheeks at work
Old 06-10-2016, 04:39 AM   #121493
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ye, i went there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-10-2016, 07:18 AM   #121494
stonehenge

Cez?

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-10-2016, 07:23 AM   #121495
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ofc itd be for that hipstery side of town. fts. too far for me

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #121496
stonehenge

but it is my fantasy and I like to do it

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #121497
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nasty neckbeard fucks writing that shit.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-11-2016, 12:21 AM   #121498
stonehenge

would roll http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/5623129548.html

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

- trying to escape via a dead end =
- to keep trying to escape after a cop blocked you into a dead end =
- to not listen once you're obviously stuck =
- passengers commentary = (might need to turn it up a little)

what da fuck girl?
you a stupid ass muthafucka
the fuck are you doing!?
raise yo muthafuckin hands on yo muthafuckin head nguh
Old 06-11-2016, 02:03 AM   #121499
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dumb fucks.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-11-2016, 06:53 AM   #121500
stonehenge

Went to azn market. So many tasty snacks, drinks, etc.

Sent from my LG V10