Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 06:38 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Gi Joe...

Now, I know we all saw this preview during super bowl. This does look it will not be a disappointment.

Video page
Full screen

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
okbeast

okbeast is one BAMF (srsly).

Looks fuckin sick. Seems like they're setting it up for sequels with the "Rise of the Cobras" tag too.
okbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Damn I love bad ass action movies!! Transformers is still the best damn movie I have seen in a looooooonnnnnnggggg time. I hope this and T2 will become my favorites. I can't wait!!

Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

I'm waiting on Terminator Salvation and Transformers!!!

G.I. Joe is gonna be cool, but I'm reluctant to think it's gonna be great. I grew up playing with those toys and the movie has a lot to live up to. The first Transformers was awesome (IMO) so maybe this will be too!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:43 AM   #5
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

If we all are GMFS, I must not that I was the first to bring GI joe: Rise of Cobra, because this will be the first movie I'm going to see in years.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:32 AM   #6
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covah View Post
If we all are GMFS, I must not that I was the first to bring GI joe: Rise of Cobra, because this will be the first movie I'm going to see in years.

You won't be seeing Transformers 2 in the theaters?

Old 02-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not unless one of the transformers is a big dude with a chrome head and a cape
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

saw it last night. I thought it was badass, lots of explosions and shit. loved teh effects
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

it was pretty cool
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 AM   #10
Squints Palledorous
For-ev-ver!

Squints Palledorous may have a mustache.

I heard it was good. I want to see it.
Squints Palledorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
saw it last night. I thought it was badass, lots of explosions and shit. loved teh effects
Quote:
Originally Posted by swab View Post
it was pretty cool
You guys serious? I hope you aren't joking. It wasn't to over done?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You guys serious? I hope you aren't joking. It wasn't to over done?
yea I liked it, if by over done you mean lots of explosions then yes. Im no critic but there were some parts that were like ?? but not much. the love story was I wanted action not love. Idk if thats part of the original but whatever. all in all it was good
Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

i wanted to see her tits. and the redheads as well.
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #14
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o yea that redhead was smoking
Old 08-22-2009, 03:38 AM   #15
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

They both were hot ass hell! I thought this movie was bad ass. Yea there was some corny parts but overall, it was a sweet ass movie!

Old 08-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

^^
what does that mean ???
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well, according to GI Joe, knowing is half the battle. Apparently red lasers and blue lasers are the other half.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:44 PM   #19
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Thanx for clearing that up
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I get the half the battle, but why red and blue lasers?

Old 08-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #21
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Hmm....I dunno, I never watched GI Joe. When I saw that, I assumed there must be laser battles, probably with the good guy having one color laser and the bad guy having another.

Perhaps I assumed too generously.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Well now that I think of it, there were lasers. Even in the older cartoons. There were really now lasers in the newer movie. You watch it yet?

Old 08-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #23
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Nope, haven't seen the movie either.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #24
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

I got the movie the day it came out on Bluray. They just came out with the complete cartoon series on dvd. Comes with the dvds, a book, rub-on tattoos and 1GB dogtag flash drive. Mine is shipping right now.
http://www.amazon.com/G-I-Joe-Real-A...2619531&sr=8-1
Old 01-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #25
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shipping of a tat to AZ?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote