Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #13776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

controller still uses batteries?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

idk about all this social tv bullshit. like that thing they advertise during the walking dead where you can use a tablet/phone to look at shit related to the show and comment. IDGAF i'm watching a damn show. and if i wanna talk about it, will check reddit or aot depending on show, dgaf about chatting with fgts and whatnot

also fantasy sports and shit plsgo idgaf

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

all this shit feels like gimicks to me, but I'm sure the ps4 will have lots of that shit too

the only non-game stuff that looks decent is how quick you can switch between game/tv/movie/music and that you can integrate it with your cable tv if you want

i really only gaf about games, their graphics, things that make playing games online better, and netflix/streaming/etc.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

scared of what crap the ps4 is gonna have built in
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #13777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Probably worse shit IMO

Zomfg cod ghosts dfw

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #13778
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk I think MS is going to have more gimicky shit, plus you gotta pay for Live

want to see what the PS4 looks like and get more info about it. Pretty sure I'm gonna like the PS4 better.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #13779
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ps already has that stupid share shit on the controller. hope that shit doesnt affect how the ps4 runs

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #13780
stonehenge

360 said it records your shit so you can share it too

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Verge peeps are saying that all XB1 games need to be installed to play and if it's a used game, you need to pay a fee to install it.

Old 05-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #13781
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it does that?

dat no backwards compatibility. sony will probably has

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #13782
stonehenge

Nope PS4 doesn't either.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #13783
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Fuck xbawx. Ugly as shit. Big stupid fucking brick
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #13784
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. meant it would not be backwards compatible

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #13785
stonehenge

dat beast VCR

looks huge but at least the styling is nice, instead of looking like a toy like previous models

oh and slot loading, finally got rid of fgt tray

and haz BR of course, Sony be jesting
Old 05-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #13786
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

am i the only one who likes it? i think it looks good

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #13787
stonehenge

no foo, I like the design of it, it just looks huge. Could just be how it looks on display though, I wonder how it compares in size to the current ps3 or 360.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #13788
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

It's dumb tho, you have to have Kinect for it to work. Shit better be free in a bundle when it comes out
Old 05-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #13789
stonehenge

don't want to swipe hands around and talk to console fts

and the always-on camera/microphone thing is a little weird but oh well
Old 05-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #13790
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks a little smaller than the 360 or maybe the same size

Wonder if it overheats
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #13791
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

as long as forza is on ms will own ms. gt5 was the gay.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #13792
VmaxEngage

Its about the same size as a VCR from the mid 80s. Fuck
Old 05-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #13793
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

dgaf

how big is ps4?

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #13794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not determined yet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #13795
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #13796
VmaxEngage

gay shit. fuck microsoft. I want a console, not a entertainment system.

PC master race FTW
Old 05-22-2013, 03:54 AM   #13797
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Next Xbox called 'Xbox One'
Internet connection not required
"Instant Switching": Switch instantly between games, movies, music, TV etc
"Snap Mode": Run multiple programs alongside one another, no need to shut any down
Skype: Integrated into the console (group video calls on TV)
Xbox One Guide: Find and watch whatever TV you like via search, voice, or trending
3 Operating Systems in one
8GB RAM; Blu-ray drive, Cloud functionality
Get back into save game instantly via Kinect recognition
New Xbox LIVE: Over 300,000 servers for Xbox One
Content stored in cloud
Much better matchmaking capabilities
EA Sports' new engine "IGNITE"
NBA Live 14, FIFA 14, UFC and Madden 25 announced for Xbox One
Forza Motorsport 5 announced (launch title)
Quantum Break (Remedy) announced
15 exclusives (8 original IP) to be launch within first year
Live Action Halo series announced for Xbox One (Spielberg)
Partnership between MS/NFL on Xbox One
Xbox One launching this holiday
COD: Ghosts (next gen/current gen comparison) demoed
L O FUCKING L...good luck competing against Sony's behemoth next gen Microsoft.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Damn, they're having a full fucking meltdown over on NeoGAF.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

950 some votes for a 1/10 rating on it, hahahaha.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #13798
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Juan buy xbax just to troll dem hos!

I am on a note bish
Old 05-22-2013, 04:21 AM   #13799
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Dude tried his hardest to get into my screenshot lol...photobombed.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 AM   #13800
stonehenge

Rofl batman mexi

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan buy xbax just to troll dem hos!

I am on a note bish
dfw ps4 pero $$$$