Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #226
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

0 skins
Old 02-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If you don't have skins listed

http://rapidshare.com/files/34148201...gets_v2.81.apk

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

That is the newest version I could find, should have skins

Time for me to go, txt me if you haz preguntas cuz prob won't be back on here til late, gotta go to HELL
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #228
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i got airport wan....its ok pero not really

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

that be why he willing to trade all u can eat sushi session for cuztom work...plus I paid for our previous session

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 02-07-2010 at 09:06 AM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:19 AM   #229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do want baller homie to trade customz droid fab works for nomz
Old 02-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #230
ssonsk
Supra Head

Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion
ssonsk may have a mustache.

man both my parents just got android phones. My dad got the my touch, and my mom got the Motorola qulick or w/e

SkyLow CluB >>>>...........<<<<< PapEr PlaNEsz
Get 20% off on your entire order at www.karmaloop.com by using Rep Code: SKATEGANG at checkout
ssonsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #231
stonehenge

ah, the Cliq? Not a bad phone from what I've read.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #232
stonehenge

How long does it take to safely ship sushi from CA to AZ?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #233
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen
Would be pimp to see the volcano lab that they make Droids in IMO.

btw dropped mine today from sitting-in-lifted-truck-height it now has fugly dent on lower left corner and small chip on lower right. but phone is acting normal and screen is still spotless
Old 02-08-2010, 03:51 AM   #234
stonehenge

So far I flashed a Bugless Beauty rom, the Sholes rom twice, and now I think I'm going to try another one

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Brah, image I just flashed deleted all my apps and settings and info oh well, time to start fresh

Or I could load the backup I saved before flashing
Old 02-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #235
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

omg...u dropped it? I want my seidio case ASAP
Old 02-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #236
stonehenge

Yes I am still pissed. The phone took it like a BAWWS tho. Besides the fugly dent and little chip, it runs the same, screen is great, slides like it used to, etc.

If I ever get an insurance replacement, I am DEFINITELY getting teh Seidio case/dawkz.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #237
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wan...run in to a weather widget that changes weather info based on location instead of fixed zip?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #238
stonehenge

Beautiful Widgets does that. Tap the weather icon, click settings or whatever and enable Geolocation
Old 02-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #239
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

what about like beautyful home? it haz clawk y weather pero set by zip
Old 02-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #240
stonehenge

click the sun/cloud/etc that is on beautiful home. Then click settings or whatever, you can enable geolocation instead of using the zip
Old 02-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #241
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I did pero still lawked on me zip
Old 02-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #242
stonehenge

is your gps be enable?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #243
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

settings...location and secury settings....use gps satelites...[X]
Old 02-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #244
stonehenge

hmm then try clicking teh sun, menu, refresh?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #245
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2 things...I forgot I had to tap "save & apply" once I did...it didnt refresh...so I did as droid mastah suggested and it worked
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #246
stonehenge

good

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

In the process of installing black/blue theme onto SholesMod instead of replacing it and losing mah appz
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #247
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wan more ting...u know when phone be lawked and u haz to swipe? I have "Verizon Wireless" on top of current time...wonder if we can change that ?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #248
stonehenge

hmm good kweshun
Old 02-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #249
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 02-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #250
stonehenge

stupid 2.1 launcher pisses me off